An analysis on why nobody read Rayne's analysis of the election

Did you really have to use this many words to basically say argumentum ad nauseam? I don't mean this in the same light as tl;dr, but didn't you say you won't dumb yourself down for people? That shit's latin.
I don't know Latin, I'm afraid. I won't dumb myself down, but by no means do I know everything.
George Steele's Barber said:
Sounds like the creativity is in the idea, but the execution is more busy-work. How does the design go from your computer to the disc? What do you charge per disc? What is the cost of getting the design on to the disc? Who are your customers? Frisbee aficionados or just general people looking for something unique?
It's a long and constantly evolving process, but it involves vinyl paper, a vinyl cutter (like a drafting plotter, but with a knife), and dye that comes with pretty dire warnings concerning proper use. (You used to be able to use plain Rit laundry dye, but they recently changed the formula for that and the method I'm using now produces better results anyhow.)

My customers are people who play the sport of disc golf, which depending on where you live in the country is either very popular or non-existent. My biggest customers are wholesale; pro shops which I have open contracts to produce material for. One of them has a very successful online shop, through which I'd say 50% of my material flows through. (Not a percentage I'm comfortable with, but again, I officially started this last month moving from hobby to business. Increasing distribution is a goal for spring and summer.)

Over the past six weeks most of my individual customers have been women buying for their boyfriends, both for Christmas and Valentine's Day, which was a market I didn't quite expect. Originally I was focusing on geometric, arty designs, but catch phrases and personal photography sell much better.

Although, My moenys on noe one reading it cos we'd all got the fucking idea anywyay and no one gave a shit by tthat point

Hey, I can still tyope!

Ṋ̮͍̖͈ͫ̌̾̈̓͜o̶͛́ͫt̂̀̄ͧ̈͜ ̢̰̣̿vͧ̎͗̈́ͥͯ͑͏̺̗̩̼̫͓͎è̓͋r͎͉͕̍y͚̯̺͍̭̣̭ͭ͒̉͆̀̽͜ ̇̊ͥ͂ͭ͠ẃ̸̖̺͇̿ͩ͑̅ḙ͚̱̞̝̤͘l̤͇̦͔̘͎͋̏l̼̻͎̼̗,̭̭̼͇̯͍͖ͭ̌͊͊̾ ͐͟i̙̜̽͆̍͒͒̅t̰̠̼̦̥ ̱͚̤̟ͯ͆̄͒́̋ŝ̙̗̩̱̻͔̫ĕ̬̗ͪͧͯe̙͖̯̖̽̋̿͂̆̒̈m͗ͣͯ͋̅ͦ̚śͬ̌.̩̳͓̳̳́

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back