Am I the Only One Who Notices TNA Blatantly Stealing WCW Storylines?

TNA needs to completely cut off Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo's creative input, because they know nothing except for what worked for 3 years in WCW.

Of course keep them in the company for name recognition, and maybe take input from a business aspect, but they are obviously stuck in 1997 in terms of how the business works.

I mean really, everytime a semi big dude comes to the company, they turn heel and join a nWo/Horsemen like stable.

Angle - Main Event Mafia
Booker T - Main Event Mafia
Hardy - Immortal
Anderson - Immortal
Flair - Fortune (this was a good idea, bad execution)

And hasn't Sting always been that dude who goes against the Stable? Maybe with the exception of MEM, but usually he is that guy.

And Crimson? Am I the only one who sees him exactly like Goldberg, even down to the fact that they are using his name from a color hue? Hell, I can even see the WCW Nitro logo on his kneepads.

And Hogan even has the fucking nWo theme as his entrance. Bischoff would make more money suing TNA for using his ideas then he would working with them. But he probably is the mind behind them.

I can see the same things killing TNA that killed WCW, repetitive angles (having a nWo like stable in existence nonstop since 2008), not creating homegrown stars (there is not one guy who was never in WWE or WCW who has held the title belt), and just overusing shock value.

I mean in 10 years, what's gonna be remembered more? CM Punk's angle or Immortal, with the same storyline we saw 10-15 years ago pitting Sting vs. the nWo for the millionth time?

Am I the only one who notices them blatantly reusing WCW Storylines?

No, you're not the only person to notice the blatant ripoffs. Many of us see it, myself included. Russo is the hackiest of hacks at this point with his booking and writing and has been since he joined WCW and then steered them into their grave (not that they weren't already heading that direction anyways). They make alot of the mistakes WCW used to make, but then they go and do something like Destination X and you remember that there are still a few voices in the company who actually want the company to grow and succeed by pushing new and exciting talent. Russo, Bischoff, and Hogan aren't any of those voices though. Call the stable whatever you want, the NWO, Immortal, MEM, New Blood, Millionaires Club, or even Russo's first TNA stable idea, S.E.X, it's all the same few ideas Russo has been recycling for the last eleven years. People scoff sometimes when others compare TNA to WCW, thinking that they're being too harsh, but we're not, because literally half of the god damn company is controlled and operated by the same dipshits who sent WCW (with it's millions of dollars in Ted Turner's backing) into the grave. Fuck that's why TNA exists in the first place, because Jarrett and Russo needed a new promotion to work for after WCW folded, so they just made their own.

This thread probably won't accomplish much in debate because most of us already know these things. Technically you can't really call it "stealing" though because Russo, Bischoff and Hogan are just re-hashing the ideas they came up with in WCW. They're ripping off themselves and the one point in time where they knew how to book a successful and entertaining product.

You must be one of the more uneducated posters here. Either that or you're delusional.
TNA needs to completely cut off Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo's creative input, because they know nothing except for what worked for 3 years in WCW.
And replace them with ... who exactly? Heyman? Some new guy? What makes you think someone new won't book even worse? What makes you think someone new won't book Attitude Era-like, WCW-like or PG-like? Everything's been done before, pal. Shoots, stables vs stable, realism, 80's wrestling. Whatever it is that TNA does some jagoff will always come forth and say "dey be copyin' ___", with Russo, Hogan and Bischoff on board or not.

I'd take my chances with those three than Mr.Wrestling should be more like UFC Paul Heyman or Jim "I turned TNA in a TRUE retirement home" Cornette.

Of course keep them in the company for name recognition, and maybe take input from a business aspect, but they are obviously stuck in 1997 in terms of how the business works.
So first you want them to be cut off, now you want them to be kept around in the company for name recognition. Pick one.

I mean really, everytime a semi big dude comes to the company, they turn heel and join a nWo/Horsemen like stable.

Angle - Main Event Mafia
Hardy - Immortal
Anderson - Immortal
And? Does it matter who turns heel how, when and joins whatever, or does it matter if it's good? MEM was good. Immortal was decent, could've been better. Fourtune - same as Immortal.

And hasn't Sting always been that dude who goes against the Stable? Maybe with the exception of MEM, but usually he is that guy.
He didn't go up against MEM and Fourtune. He only went up against Immortal. So, no, not "always".

And Crimson? Am I the only one who sees him exactly like Goldberg, even down to the fact that they are using his name from a color hue? Hell, I can even see the WCW Nitro logo on his kneepads
Crimson is NOTHING like Goldberg aside from being undefeated. Goldberg squashes. Crimson actually has matches with them. And the name thing is simple to explain. Goldberg is his actual surname. It sounds good, so they used it. If TNA wanted Crimson to be JUST like Goldberg they're doing a poor job.

And Hogan even has the fucking nWo theme as his entrance. Bischoff would make more money suing TNA for using his ideas then he would working with them. But he probably is the mind behind them.
He's using it because it's the only familiar theme he can use (and be a heel with) that won't get him into trouble. Legends usually keep their themes when they go to TNA. Flair kept it, Hogan kept it, Savage kept it.

I can see the same things killing TNA that killed WCW, repetitive angles (having a nWo like stable in existence nonstop since 2008), not creating homegrown stars (there is not one guy who was never in WWE or WCW who has held the title belt), and just overusing shock value.
WWE has repetitive angles too. You don't think they're dying because of it?

And not creating home grown stars? AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan, The Pope, Sabin, Storm, Roode, Aries, Senshi, Jesse Neal, Crimson, Gunner, Abyss, Amazing Red, Bully Ray, EY, Kazarian, the list goes on and on and on. All of those, including Bully Ray can be considered home grown. TNA made them their own just like WWF made Stone Cold their own, for instance. They're not branded for life with the WWE logo on their foreheads, you know.

There is not ONE guy who was never in WCW/WWE who has held the belt? AJ Styles comes to mind. So there IS one guy.

And why exactly does it matter? AJ Styles' reign flopped. The ratings didn't go up. As a matter of fact, they went slightly down. TNA was smart to put the belt on legends and famous wrestlers. They have the most and best name recognition and they represent the company a lot better than any of the homegrown TNA guys. TNA was/is a small company, they need all the buzz they can get. This is not the WWE where they can put the belt on fucking Sheamus and it'll work. TNA's not that huge. Putting the belt on Styles or Joe won't do jack shit aside from give some IWC fucktard a boner. It's good business. What's the issue?

I mean in 10 years, what's gonna be remembered more? CM Punk's angle or Immortal, with the same storyline we saw 10-15 years ago pitting Sting vs. the nWo for the millionth time?
So this is what this thread is about? You shoving your WWE BS in our faces and crying over the common crap the IWC comes up with which is completely untrue as I just proved?

Let's see how the Punk thing turns out, shall we? Then consider it legendary. I hope it won't be like Nexus. Legendary moment and now WWE fans cringe when someone mentions it.

Don't be too fast to jump and skip all over him. WWE has a track record with fucking things up the hard way and I have a gut feeling this is just another instance of all talk and nothing happening.

Like I said, it's hard to come up with something new in pro wrestling. It rarely happens. TNA is not ripping off WCW storylines. They're booking wrestling storylines and it's fans like you who say "this storyline is like that storylie" and call it ripping off, while you can look at ANY company out there and identify storylines that were done in WCW.

It's up to the respective companies to put their own twist on an old storyline and make it their own. If you want everything to be fresh and spakin' new then stop watching wrestling, son. You won't see that. Not in WWE, not in TNA, not anywhere.

And is it REALLY ripping off when a lot of the storylines you claim were ripped off were written by Vince Russo, the SAME person who books right NOW? What? Is he ripping off himself?

You want to see a blatant and BAD rip off? Go see what's the latest from Jack Swagger, a.k.a Failed Kurt. Another rip off? Lay-Cool. Ask them if they feel like two beautiful people. And how about John Cena being a Hulk Hogan rip off? Colorful outfits, moral crusader, loved by children of all ages. Train hard, say your prayers, eat your vitamins VS Hustle, loyalty respect? Remember Cena joining Nexus? Doesn't it remind you a whole lot of HBK and JBL?

Everyone does it, pal. Live with it.

Both angles will be forgotten just like the Nexus storyline. Please, just stop. Not every single WWE storyline will be remembered. Each wrestling storyline will be hot for a period of time and will eventually fade out.

The Immortal storyline WILL be remembered considering the big names that were involved with it. Each fanbase will remember storylines they enjoyed.

I don't give a fuck about CM Punk's angle or Nexus. The angle I loved was the Undertaker/Orton feud back in 2005. Each person will remember something great about wrestling. Don't dictate what people like.

MEM, Immortal, Fortune are not even close to the same angle. How the fuck will it kill the company?

Crimson as the new Goldberg is a problem? But it's okay to throw CM Punk/Orton as the new Stone Cold? Hypocrite much?

It's 2011. Things get reused. WWE copied the fucking shit out of WCW with the Nexus storyline. Which FAILED to put over anybody. Cena being fired...Twice...within 1 year. MITB concept...reused each time.

Please, your embarrassing yourself with dumbass threads like this. Both companies copy, re-create, do things differently. It's been that way for 1 decade now. Give it a rest.

There is not ONE guy who was never in WCW/WWE who has held the belt? AJ Styles comes to mind. So there IS one guy.

Except for the fact that AJ Styles WAS in both WWE and WCW. Granted, this was at the beginning of his carer, and he was used as a jobber in both companies. But, he was there.

Honestly, if you're going to make up facts, at least make the ones you make up something that can't easily be debunked.

Except for the fact that AJ Styles WAS in both WWE and WCW. Granted, this was at the beginning of his carer, and he was used as a jobber in both companies. But, he was there.

Honestly, if you're going to make up facts, at least make the ones you make up something that can't easily be debunked.
Triple H was in WCW. Shawn Michaels was in AWA. Undertaker was in WCW. Stone Cold was in ECW and WCW. Jericho was in ECW and WCW. Does that mean that the WWF was stupid to put the belt on them REGARDLESS of how long they were there, REGARDLESS of the fact that they weren't made there, REGARDLESS of the fact that they became themselves in the WWF?

I'm just looking for a little consistency here. So, answer. Was the WWF wrong when they put the belt on wrestlers who used to be in WCW? Fuck no. They made Shawn Michaels. They made Stone Cold. They made Hunter. They made Undertaker. They made Y2J. Just like TNA made AJ Styles.

it is just the wrestling business - every company runs angles like wwe and tna run. the main reason why tna's seem sooo bad is because of the wcw history. we know from wcw that hogan and sting didn't get along so when they reuse it in tna, people think back to that old angle. if they had rvd or someone else in the sting roll, the wcw connection would never occur to people but since they want to use these guys, and bring up the past themselves, it seems like they are just redoing wcw all over again. not saying tna doesn't need a new writer but it isn't just them. how many companies run angles where the champ is leaving and they say they are taking the title with them to the new company? they only thing wwe did different is that they actually let the guy keep the title instead of having him lose but the core of the story is the same.

and don't forget, sting has been in stables - nWo wolfpac, main event mafia, the sting/luger/savage group that took on the outsiders. he is mostly a solo act but so is angle - that doesn't mean he can't be a part of a stable or fights against them.

no your certainly not alone in this, ive had this very same thought,
TNA WCW
Hogan & Bischoff Arrive-----------------
Move To Monday Nights-----------------
Jeff Hardy Turns Heel Hogan Turns Heel
IMMORTAL nWo
Crimson Goldberg
Fortune Four Horsmen

Some one could argue EV 2.0 and Ravens Flock , and the cruiserweights and the X-Divsion.

Angle - Main Event Mafia
Hardy - Immortal
Anderson - Immortal

Immortal isn't my cup of tea, I could do without it, to be honest. I don't see anything groundbreaking about it, and Hardy and Anderson's involvement did nothing for me. But at least it's a kayfabe reason for Hogan to not wrestle.

But I don't see anything wrong with the Main Event Mafia, getting a bunch of former World Champions/Main Event Staples together as a gang, it's too bad that it's a relatively obscure storyline that only those who follow TNA would know about. However, I can just see that from that point alone you're nagging on something miniscule and just nitpicking, period.

Flair joining with Immortal was ludicrous, I agree. However, he was the guy that was the face of the Four Horsemen, I wish more would have been done for him to stay with the group and keep together a more JJ Dillon like role, but alas for one reason or another it didn't happen.

Oh and by the by, let's not act like the Nexus isn't similar in some ways to the New Blood vs Millionaire's Club angle in the last couple years of WCW.

And Crimson? Am I the only one who sees him exactly like Goldberg, even down to the fact that they are using his name from a color hue? Hell, I can even see the WCW Nitro logo on his kneepads.

How is calling him Crimson the same as why they named Goldberg...Goldberg? Goldberg happened to be his real last name, so I am not following you. So your color hue argument is pathetic, laughable, predictable all at the same time. WCW Nitro logo on his kneepads? Could you clarify that a bit further? Not following you on that.

Ok, so if something like a theme song or name is up for grabs and in the public domain or owned by someone other than Vince McMahon it's a crime to use it? Especially when Hogan made the theme song famous. Sorry dude, really having a hard time seeing your point on all this. Hogan's been using the nWo Remix theme for over a year's time and he's yet to use a cease and desist. So unless you know something about the copyright involving this theme song that we don't, please enlighten all of us.

Last I checked TNA's ratings are stable, don't see where this theory of yours is coming from. Basically TNA is filling a niche market for fans and is not at that level with WWE yet, I can't say if it ever will be or not, however considering how WWE's numbers are right now, the wrestling business as a whole is not blowing up the cable world like it was a few years back.

Considering WWE has a much bigger audience than the still relatively young TNA, I am going to go with the former. While there's an emphasis on older talent in TNA, maybe a little too much at sometimes, TNA has still thus far been a successful business venture for those involved. I would let time tell as to what is going to happen for the company next. Again, let us not be so premature and presumptuous here OP.

Unless Sting vs Hogan ACTUALLY does happen, which is still speculation at this point, I wouldn't be freaking out just yet on TNA blatantly ripping off everything WCW's ever done.

No, you're just like a lot of other people on this forum that want to gripe about needless little nuances like entrance themes and stables. Again, we'll see what happens when it happens.

OP, you offer a unique and refreshing prospective my friend. Why isn't there anyone else in the IWC saying things like this?

The Immortal storyline WILL be remembered considering the big names that were involved with it. Each fanbase will remember storylines they enjoyed.

Sure Immortal will be remembered. Just like I "remember" the New Blood vs. Millionaire's Club angle in WCW. That doesn't mean it will be remembered as something good. I highly doubt anyone will be recalling the "glory days of Immortal" in 20 years. And why would they? The Immortal angle has just been more of the same.

I don't give a fuck about CM Punk's angle or Nexus. The angle I loved was the Undertaker/Orton feud back in 2005. Each person will remember something great about wrestling. Don't dictate what people like.

I don't believe anyone is "dictating what other people like" here Dizzy, what I see here is someone starting a thread expressing their personal opinion on TNA and it's similarities to WCW. You don't have to agree with his position, but he's certainly not shoving it down your throat or "dictating what people like" as you say.

MEM, Immortal, Fortune are not even close to the same angle.

You're trying to tell me that MEM, Immortal, and Fortune aren't all re-hashes of older stable ideas? Are you kidding me? Fortune is a direct rip-off of The Four Horsemen, Main Event Mafia vs. Frontline was a re-hashing of New Blood vs. Miillionaires Club in WCW, and Immortal came off like a re-hash of the whole NWO 2000 idea. All of these are Russo ideas, so it would make sense that he would keep using them, but just changing the names and players around like that's going to make the difference. It's not. What makes a difference is if the angle is captivating. And Immortal sure as fuck was not at any point a captivating angle (to me).

Crimson as the new Goldberg is a problem? But it's okay to throw CM Punk/Orton as the new Stone Cold? Hypocrite much?

How does that make him a hypocrite? First off, how are Punk and Orton similar to Austin at all? They aren't. Orton played a quasi-tweener for a few months, but that was about the extent of it, and Punk's entire character is the fucking antithesis of Steve Austin's character. Now I'm not going to bash how they're booking Crimson because even though the kid is young and green, they're atleast trying to make something out of him with this streak angle and I like that. I don't think it's a Goldberg ripoff either though, just like Joe's streak wasn't a Goldberg ripoff.

It's 2011. Things get reused. WWE copied the fucking shit out of WCW with the Nexus storyline. Which FAILED to put over anybody. Cena being fired...Twice...within 1 year. MITB concept...reused each time.

I mean I guess you could argue that the Nexus was a rehashing of the New Blood concept, but they were still very different in their execution. And the Nexus angle definitely gave momentum and heat to Cena, Barrett, and even Daniel Bryan, so yeah, it did get over. It just got old though and the WWE quickly nixed it when it did. TNA doesn't seem to understand that concept, preferring instead to just have endless stables one after another struggling for control of the company. It's the only thing that Russo knows how to write, and it was old 10 years ago.

Please, your embarrassing yourself with dumbass threads like this. Both companies copy, re-create, do things differently. It's been that way for 1 decade now. Give it a rest.

If anyone is "embarassing themselves", I'd say it would be you for jumping up so heartily to defend a stable as utterly shit and inconsequential as Immortal.

Wrestling is pretty much all recycled stories, much like sitcoms, dramas, soap operas and even reality shows.

If you don't enjoy something TNA is doing that is one thing. Just drawing parallels between TNA and WCW is easy and one could easily draw similar parallels from WWE to WCW or TNA to WWE.

Or are you just trying to awake the three-headed beast of ZZ, Dizzy and Ole?

The only commonalities that Nexus and NWO have is that they were big stables bent on company destruction. How can you compare a stable full of well known wrestlers from another comapny to a bunch of new guys you barely heard of. Sounds like a perfect copy to me.

We all know that Russo has no imagination. He has a hard on for big stables and nothing will ever change that. Think about it when he was working for the WWE we had a shit load of stables in the wwe and if you think about it where ever Russo goes, that company starts losing money. The man had some great ideas in the day and when nWo wook off the way it did, he lost all creative ability. I think he has some major issues and wants to relive the late 90's early 2000's. Yes there will always be shot that is retried and reused in wrestling, its completely unavoidable. But how many super stables can you go through in a matter of a few years before you realize its not going to work? Russo and Bischoff and other members of TNA management need to take heed and change up the direction of their programming before its to the point of no return if they arent there already in Panda Energy's eyes, if its not to late.

IMPACT may be the highest rated program on SPIKE but there is no way they can compete ratings wise if they keep rehashing shit every 2 years of shit that wont work anymore because it has been overdone.

Compare Punk and Orton all you want to SCSA. Orton i can agree with to an extent but im liking it and him, and as far as Punk goes, yes compare him to SCSA, you know why? Because they are giving PUnk the same they gave Austin, and that is freedom with their character to make it more interesting, and personally at least Nexus was fresh at the time and Punk your right its not over yet but there is one difference......Punk has more controll over the story at this point in time than Creative.

YES there is ONE guy grown in tna that has held the belt, AJ STYLES, but it's true their booking is horrible, but has not been that bad lately, incredible for the first time ever I've watched impact for 2 months in a row on a weekly basis.

Oh, here we go. *Same old shit, Same old shit*. Blatantly stealing from WCW. Is that it? It's only WCW? Nothing about ECW? They did rehash Lynn/Van Dam. How about WWE? They tried to make Anderson similar to Stone Cold. Gimme a fucking break. There's no trademark on storylines. If that were the case WWE would close itself down. But enough about them, let's look at TNA. Is their similarity to WCW's stories what's bothering you? Nothing else? They could recreate the Starcade '97 event all over again and do it right and all people will say is "they ripped it off". Petty and stupid on your part is all I can say.

If anyone is "embarassing themselves", I'd say it would be you for jumping up so heartily to defend a stable as utterly shit and inconsequential as Immortal.
Dude, you're defending freakin' Nexus. "It got Daniel Bryan over and got heat on Barrett and blah blah". Sure, it got Bryan over to an extent (even though he was too busy slugging it out with Miz more than he was on a rampage against Nexus or with Nexus). You act as if Nexus was actually a success because it put over Bryan and Barret, even though the brit is a big tall nothing right now. What about the other 10 guys that disappeared from the radar? If you'll sing their praises because they kiiiind of sooooort of helped the careers of two people then you should in all interest of fairness barf all over Nexus for failing to properly enhance the careers of everyone else involved in it.

And don't talk about constant stables one after the other. Nexus, New Nexus, Corre, Straight Edge Society. Sure, they weren't fighting against eachother and not for power, but they're still stables with minimum of four members in them and sometimes more.

Do you like New Nexus? Do you like Stale Nexus? Do you like The Corre? Do you like The Straight Edge Society? That's four stables full of talentless hacks right there. Can't say the same about Immortal, Fourtune, MEM or Frontline.

If you'll defend Nexus because it helped two people then you should have ZERO problem with Immortal or Fourtune. Nexus was a fail and so were Frontline, Immortal and Fourtune. HOWEVER, Immortal showcased and is showcasing, developing and enhancing the characters of guys such as Bully Ray, Gunner and Abyss. Kazarian shined more than ever as a part of Fourtune. Same goes for Roode and Storm. That's 7 guys who found themselves, polished themselves and became better than before while being a part of their respective stables. Now, how's Husky Harris doing?

But I get that the constant power struggles are getting on some people's nerves. That's Russo for ya. At the same time, WWE's writers have been putting out nothing but liquid shit over and over and over again for the past two-three years (aside from the current Punk angle), and they're not any better than Vince Russo in my mind.

Some prefer WWE's writing over TNA's and vica versa. But don't act even for a second like Russo's the worst booker on the planet and WWE's writers are blowing him out of the water. We're talking about the people who incapacitated Truth with a glass of water and tied up Batista to a post with duct tape. That's more Russo than Russo.

no your certainly not alone in this, ive had this very same thought,
TNA WCW
Hogan & Bischoff Arrive-----------------
Move To Monday Nights-----------------
Jeff Hardy Turns Heel Hogan Turns Heel
IMMORTAL nWo
Crimson Goldberg
Fortune Four Horsmen

Some one could argue EV 2.0 and Ravens Flock , and the cruiserweights and the X-Divsion.

What are you saying in that bold there? That EV2.0 was a ripoff of Raven's Flock? You're wrong, EV 2.0 was ECW.. Raven's Flock in WCW was a rehash of Raven's Nest from ECW :)

and yes, everyone needs to quit crying about TNA is like WCW crap.. ripoff t his.. ripoff that.. WWE does a lot of similar crap too.. one of the most popular teams in DX was a ripoff of the nWo.. a couple of guys breaking rules doing crotch chops, yeah, Hall and Nash was doing that before HHH and HBK .. Nexus was a poor man's nWo :)

and like others have already said, everything has been done already.. it's pretty hard in 2011 to come up with something new, they just put their little spin on an old storyline

Did the WWE just do a storyline with CM Punk where he won the world title and threatend to leave the company and take the title with him to different promotions? Wasn't that storyline done in 2005 by ROH? Oh shit WWE stole someone elses storyline, now I know they are slightly different cause Punk didn't leave but they were based off the same angle. This shit happens all the time storylines get recycled it happens. Yes TNA is guilty of it but so is WWE.

Are you the only one? Nope.

LAX/Mexican America: LWO
Immortal: NWO
Fourtune: The Four Horseman
X-Divison: The 2000 New Blood

Hell, wanna hear of rehashing. I was watching the Best of Nitro DVD, and in the promo with a returning Bischoff and Russo, they mention the "good old boy's network." Now, in 2011, they have "The Network," see a resemblance? Nice to know Russo and Bischoff moved on, right?

Until they let go of Russo, every group of former WWE stars will become a group hell bent of taking over TNA. I'm betting you, in 2 year's they'll be another group who's hell bent on taking over TNA. Russo will keep rehashing shit after shit until he has somebody literally shit in the ring, he'll run out of idea's.

OP, you offer a unique and refreshing prospective my friend. Why isn't there anyone else in the IWC saying things like this?

Becuase it's actually a good, reliable topic, but it's about TNA. So it'll have the usually suspect's defending TNA like the holy-grail of professional wrestling.

one of the most popular teams in DX was a ripoff of the nWo.. a couple of guys breaking rules doing crotch chops, yeah, Hall and Nash was doing that before HHH and HBK .. :)

\

Umm Maybe on TV but the crotch chop was more a kilq thing that ended up on tv and maybe nWo did do it first but who made it famous?

Why do these threads come up all the time..

Your not the only one.. but your certainly need to add WWE into the mix of stealing storylines if you gonna do this..

Pretty sure this Punk leaving with the title angle was done in RoH back in 05.. Pretty sure DX was a rip off of the NWO..

and just about everything done in wrestling has been done.. everyones is copying from something/someone.

Atleast talk about TNA's bad writing and bookings than all this stuff about rip offs..

Are you crazy just look at the WWE copying TNA look at the current storyline with HHH taking control of WWE away from Vince. Hell TNA done that months ago with Hogan stealing the company away from Dixie Carter.

WWE copies TNA all the time but nobody pays attention to it but when TNA does it everybody complains

Are you crazy just look at the WWE copying TNA look at the current storyline with HHH taking control of WWE away from Vince. Hell TNA done that months ago with Hogan stealing the company away from Dixie Carter.

WWE copies TNA all the time but nobody pays attention to it but when TNA does it everybody complains

:lol:

No, Triple H taking over for Vince is not copying TNA. It was going to happen sooner or later, it's just happening earlier than expected. Vince is still the owner, Triple H is now the guy who is (kayfabe) calling the shot's.

Triple H is probably in line to become the legit Chairman in the future.

Triple H was in WCW. Shawn Michaels was in AWA. Undertaker was in WCW. Stone Cold was in ECW and WCW. Jericho was in ECW and WCW. Does that mean that the WWF was stupid to put the belt on them REGARDLESS of how long they were there, REGARDLESS of the fact that they weren't made there, REGARDLESS of the fact that they became themselves in the WWF?

I'm just looking for a little consistency here. So, answer. Was the WWF wrong when they put the belt on wrestlers who used to be in WCW? Fuck no. They made Shawn Michaels. They made Stone Cold. They made Hunter. They made Undertaker. They made Y2J. Just like TNA made AJ Styles.

I don't care, either way. I simply pointed out something that you seemed to have just made up. Good wrestlers are good wrestlers, after all.

Then again, I'm not entirely sure why your particular variety of butthurt is directed at me, in the first place. I mean, if you wanted a hug, all you had to do was ask.

Seriously, exactly what did I do, outside of correct you? I understand that people don't like to be caught making things up, and presenting those things as fact. But, it happens all the time, and you're not special. Please, just stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back