All WWE '12 Discussion

So I took my copy of WWE 12 and smashed the shit out of it this morning!!

I got up and was ready to play some before work and it tells me that the Save Data File has been Corrupted and I have to create a new Save Data File to continue. So everything that I had created, downloaded, edited, etc. was all gone just like that. 3 months worth of game play right down the fucking shitter. I tried to get on Community Creations to get some of guys off there that I had lost and of course I got the same old Server is not currently working bullshit, so I took the game out, got a hammer, and smashed the fucking shit out of it! I will not buy another game ever made that is associated with THQ or Yukes, ever!

Apparently, THQ is releasing "WWE '12: WrestleMania Edition". It's pretty much the exact same game, but with all the DLC added in.

I swear to God, if THQ starts going Capcom on us, i'm fucking done.

Is the online community creations thing still totally unplayable? I wound up selling my copy on Amazon for like $35, which is actually a pretty good trade off all things considered. I figure it's worth it to sell it at peak value and then just buy another used copy for even cheaper once everything works.

Wrestlemania news:

After a 6 month long winning streak, Goldberg became the World Champion, defeating Kurt Angle in a Last Man Standing match

Bobby Roode finally achieved his destiny of winning the WWE title, beating reigning champion Sting and Stone Cold in a 3 way bout, taking out Austin after he had hit the Stunner on Sting, and then diving on top of the The Stinger to grab the 3 count.

Rob Van Dam retained the Intercontinental title in a 4 way ladder match involving 3 other former champions in Jeff Hardy, Ken Shamrock and Bret Hart.

Taz choked out Booker T to win the US title in a great match.

Velvet Sky debuted and pinned Natalya to become Womens champion in a 3 way, also including Tara.

The recently reunited Edge & Christian defeated The New Age Outlaws to become Tag Team Champions once again in a really good match.

I am going to do a draft next time I play the game, mixing up the Nitro and Raw Is War rosters, to get some new feuds and rivalries going. I will put the results of the draft up on here when I finish it.

Never ever ever vs Randy Orton in a match where the only way to win is by KO. I hit him with about 6 finishers as my Caw and he still walked around and KO'd me after 3 RKO's. I did most of hte damage as well. I raged. Hard. Fuck you Randy. I'm gonna end your career.

Never ever ever vs Randy Orton in a match where the only way to win is by KO. I hit him with about 6 finishers as my Caw and he still walked around and KO'd me after 3 RKO's. I did most of hte damage as well. I raged. Hard. Fuck you Randy. I'm gonna end your career.

You think that's hard, try facing Goldberg or Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match on Here comes the pain. Impossible. But anyway I know what your going through. WWE12 can be infuriating sometimes.

Man this thread has really died... Is anyone but me still playing the game? By the way can't believe THQ never fixed the God damn CC problems :mad:

I just finished another Wrestlemania on WWE 12 was a pretty good show if anybody is interested heres the results...

Hardcore Champ Bully Ray beat US Champ Tyson Kidd,WWE Tag Champs CM Punk & Daniel Bryan and World Tag Champs Husky Harris & Richie Steamboat in a 6 man pin or submission battle royal to become Champion Of Champions.

Rey Mysterio beat Sin Cara.

IC Champ Cody Rhodes sucessfully retained his title against Dolph Ziggler.

AJ Lee beat Velvet Sky,Rosa Mendes and Beth Pheniox in a ladder match to become the new Womens Champion.

The Miz beat Jake Bryant (CAW) and Kofi Kingston to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

And in the main event my CAW retained the WWE Title (Attitude Era belt) over JJ Star in a 30 minute NO DQ Iron Man Match by a score of 5-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back