What WWE legends will you like too see in WWE 12

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
As we all know WWE 12 will be coming out soon and I was just wondering what would u like too see on this years WWE 12.. I would like too see different legends in the game this time, ( Owen Hart, Vader, Mr Perfect, Legion of Doom, Ultimate Warrior , Randy Savage, Eddie Guerrero, etc) And for the game itself I would like to see different weapons underneath the ring.. and bring in the Money In The Bank match and Casket match.. And in the Road two Wrestlemania instead having it start at Royal Rumble, start it the night after wrestlemania and make a year long thing. Going threw all the different PPV's for the hole year until you return back to Wrestlemania again.

What are your thoughts for the new WWE 12 ??? :lmao:

Obvious ones who will probably be in it are Rock and Austin. I'd like to see Eddie being given a space and Savage as well. I can see there being less though if they plan on continuing the WWE All Stars game and they'll limit the legends to that.

The weapons have needed a tweak for a while. They're limited at the moment and while last year improved them there was still issues like it being almost too easy to put someone through a table and then it causing little to no damage so I wouldn't mind that being sorted.

Change or get rid of the backstage area in RTWM. It's a good idea but it just got boring running around it last year and it put me off playing the stories.

Have their be some way you have to build up the stats of your created wrestler. Not like the old career mode though because that was bland. Can just be through normal matches. Make it more natural as well, even if you lose you can still gain points etc.

That's the stuff I'd start with as it's the stuff that has annoyed me the most.

Pretty sure this should be in the video games section.

WWE '12 will probably be the first WWE video game I'll purchase in a couple years, the last I bought was Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. But if I could choose several legends or Hall of Famers to feature I'd choose Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Diesel and Booker T as an unlockable. Possibly Jerry Lawler also, and Dusty Rhodes.

Why hasn't Sycho Sid been in any of them? It would be a site, the curly yellow hair and the excess sweat along with the eerie theme music. Also Macho Man not because he just died either, Yokozuna, Ultimate Warrior and Diesel. Make incredible versions of them, not some throw together rush job.

With his recent involvement, the Rock is a shoe in, as is Jerry Lawler for his recent Mania success. Also, since the games charecter done date is around Mania, Austin might also be in, and Macho Man most likely WON'T be in, since he was alive and still hated by Vince at the time.

The rest are likely going to be the usual bunch of backstage agents. Slaughter, Rhodes, DiBiase, etc.

I'd like to see Nash as Diesel he got a huge pop in his Royal Rumble appearance. He hasn't been in a WWE game since Smackdown Here Comes the Pain.

Legends that should be included....OK, part of this list is because I'm an Old School fan, but I agree, since this is going to have a deep roster in it anyway, that they should have a good amount of legends. I'm going to keep out guys that are hard pressed to get into the game (Hogan, Benoit, Flair, RVD, etc)

Rock N Wrestling Era:
Roddy Piper
Randy Savage
Iron Sheik
Nikolai Volkoff
JYD
Koko B Ware
Ax (w/ Strong Machine Alt Costume)
Smash
Andre the Giant (w/ Giant Machine Alt Costume)
Davey Boy Smith
Dynamite Kid
Honky Tonk Man
Ted DiBiase
Wendy Richter

New Generation Era
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Jim Neidhart
Hawk
Animal
Lex Luger (w/ Narcissus, American Made and Plain Black attires)
Yokozuna
IRS
Diesel
Sunny

Attitude Era
Steve Austin
Brian Pillman
The Rock
Ken Shamrock
Three Faces of Foley
Road Dogg
Billy Gunn
Sable

Post Monday Night Wars Era
Brock Lesnar
Dean Malenko
Eddie Guerrero
Goldberg
Booker T
Trish Stratus

Yes, I know that many of them won't appear, but I won't be surprised if many of them do. Again, there are certain guys that won't make it because of off camera issues (Hardyz, Owen), so I didn't bother to list them.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I hope it really is a change from the past few years. Anyways here's my list.

Personal favourite: Arn Anderson!
Others:
Shawn Michaels
The Rock
Mr. Perfect
Diesel (since Nash said he was doing stuff with THQ, I assume it's for this game)
Macho Man
Vader
JBL

Im pretty sure Nash posted after the Royal Rumble that he was going to do some work with THQ so Ill be very surprised if hes not in. And why not put Booker T in there seen as hes most likey a announcing on it in anyways. If DDP was in it i would jizz all over(my fav wreslter of all time) and Eddie Guerrero would be awesome aswell other then that im sure well get the norm boring Rock,Austin stuff. But they should put HBK as a legend and Hell if Edge is in the game and im sure he will be take him off the main roster and put him as a legend. Same goes for HHH and Undertaker seen as there basicly retired now.
So
Nash
Booker T
DDP
Eddie Guerrero
Rock
Austin
HBK
Edge
HHH
Undertaker
Theres my 10 :)

Goldber,steve austin,rock,jake roberts, legion of doom, hart foundation, demolition, kevin nash,scott hall, booker T, Bill DeMott, trish stratus. I think the 3 TE & nash & goldberg will be their because i remeber a while back them signinh legends deals so they can appear in videgames.

If golberg is in it i hope in his entrance it shows him walking from the back, if so im totally using it. If anyone has ps3 feel free to contact me @ esh2013

Bruno Samartino
Gorgeous George
Harley Race
Lou Thez
Gorilla Monsoon
Pedro Morales
Cheif Jay Strongbow
Killer Kawolski
Pepper Gomez
Haystacks Calhoun
Mr. Moto
Kenji Shibuya
That list would make for some awesome wrestling!!!!

Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Hulk Hogan (Long shot I know but he was in WWE All-Stars)
Jesse Ventura
Billy Graham
Harley Race
Iron Shiek
Original Shiek

I'd like to see alot of legends this time around.
Randy Savage
Nash
Dusty Rhodes
Demolition
Jake Roberts (heel)
HBK
X-Pac
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Owen Hart
Bret Hart
Yokozuna
I hate to say it but Goldberg aswell.

I will make this clear. Owen and Chris will never appear in a future WWE game. WWE won't put chris in because of his accident. Owen won't go in because his family don't want him to have any publicity as far as I believe. And i saw a massive list...which was just stupid. The maximum I can see in WWE 12 is about 10 or none at all.

1. The Rock (He's a legend and the game to some is nothing without him)
2. Stone Cold (Same as Rocky)
3. Jerry Lawler (His recent time in WWE must have got him into the game)
4. Booker T (Former star could now be considerted a legend)
5.Kevin Nash (He signed a legends deal so hopefully he is in)
6. Macho Man (Due to his death WWE may have just put him in or DLC)
8. Bret Hart (Kind of obvious)
9. Eddie Guerro (He was in ALL STARS which makes me wonder)
10. Sgt Slaughter (Another obvious since he still works for them)

Oh and HBK would not be in the legend area because yeah he's retired and offically a legend but Batista quit ages before 2011 came out and he was in the game and so was HBK and he retired at 26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back