WWE Legends House

brochester8

Getting Noticed By Management
I for one loved the first episode of Legends House. It was awesome and a reality show that wrestling fans will enjoy. I look forward to seeing what happens with Piper this week and what happens the rest of the season.

I heard they are already getting ready for another season. I am hoping they mix it up and bring in 8 different legends for season 2, maybe.

Season 2:
Ric Flair
Ron Simmons
Ted Dibiase
Sgt Slaughter
Jerry Brisco
Scotty 2 Hotty
Marty Janetty

Season 3:
Hulk Hogan
JBL
Rocky Johnson
Arn Anderson
IRS/ Mike Rotundo
Terry Funk
Ivan Putski
Tito Santana

Season 4:
Dusty Rhodes
Harley Race
Barry Windham
Jerry Lawler
Jake Roberts
Koko B Ware
Mr Fuji

Season 5:
Mick Foley
Lex Luger
Vader
Paul Orndorff
Nikolai Volkoff
Animal
Scott Hall
Jimmy Valiant

Season 6:
Kevin Nash
Sting
George Steele
Bob Armstrong
Booker T
Steve Keirn
Jim Neidhart
Kevin Von Erich

Season 7:
Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Scott Steiner
Rick Steiner
Xpac
Jim Ross
Jimmy Snuka (bruda)
King Kong Bundy

Season 8:
Shawn Michaels
Paul Ellering
Sid
Chavo Guerrero Sr.
Bob Orton Jr
Jesse Ventura (interesting)
Rikishi
Bob Backlund (he'd be great)

Season 9:
Steve Austin
DDP
Buschwacker Luke
Honky Tonk Man
Johnny B Badd/ Marc Mero - If WWE could get along with him would be interesting
Roadog
Joey Styles
Afa the Wild Samoan

Season 10:
Michael Hayes (maybe he'll be in the hall of fame by then)
Billy Gunn
Teddy Long
Brooklyn Brawler
Dean Malenko
Terry Taylor
Kane (By this time he'll probably be retired)
Iron Sheik (can you imagine, he may try to make someone humble)

With so many legends their are many seasosn and things they could do to keep it fresh and continuously successful on the WWE Network!! It would also keep these legends in the minds and heart of WWE. I can tell we will learn a lot about the 8 legends in this season and it would be great for that to continue.

They could even throw in NWA Legends that never had anything to do with WWE like the Rock N Roll Express!!, Mr Wrestling II, it can get the WWE Universe up to date on the history of the sport.

I just finished watching it 5 minutes ago. I found it to be quite dull. There's some appeal in seeing WWE legends in that setting, but that style of TV show is long past its sell by date.

The only thing I didn't like was them having Gary Busy on the show but it was funny. that dude is out there.

I thought it was good, but I really hope it's not as scripted as some other "reality" shows. And honestly, it really didn't seem like it. It doesn't really have to be by WWE standards like the Divas show. It was great seeing all those guys.

Fink got fuckin' HUGE!!!!! Damn

Dying to know how Piper is going to handle being there. Supposedly something happened between he and Pat Patterson back when Piper started.

Hillbilly Jim looks better NOW than he did back then.

Tony Atlas is in pretty damn good shape.

Nice to see Hacksaw away from his dumb redneck persona....finally!

Does Jimmy Hart age?

Mean Gene loves his sauce and women lol

I for one loved the first episode of Legends House. It was awesome and a reality show that wrestling fans will enjoy. I look forward to seeing what happens with Piper this week and what happens the rest of the season.

With so many legends their are many seasosn and things they could do to keep it fresh and continuously successful on the WWE Network!! It would also keep these legends in the minds and heart of WWE. I can tell we will learn a lot about the 8 legends in this season and it would be great for that to continue.

They could even throw in NWA Legends that never had anything to do with WWE like the Rock N Roll Express!!, Mr Wrestling II, it can get the WWE Universe up to date on the history of the sport.

Your mix is pretty awesome, but I doubt they'd bring in newer retired guys like Nash and Michaels. And to be honest, I'd prefer the older guys who you don't really see all that often anymore or haven't heard of in decades.

Can you imagine Shieky baby in there? My god, that'd be hilarious. He'd start a shoot fight with everyone by the evening on the first day. I bet he'd carry around that phony big belt everywhere lol

Imagine if he was in this one when they gave the bundt cakes to the neighbors.

"Here I give you buntit cake!!!"
"No thanks"
"FUCK YOU!!!!! YOU FUCKIN' JIBRONI!!!!"

I thought overall Legends House was pretty well done. People say it is boring? What did you expect? These are all old guys who are in a house together! It's not exactly gonna be a party every night[or at least not the good kind :D ]. I think the more episodes we get into, we will see the action pick up. It seems like some guys in the house have past issues with each other, most notably Hacksaw and Atlas. I literally thought they were going to throw down when they were taking shots at each other during their talk with Gary Busey. My only problem with it is that most of this is heavily scripted and not enough relying on actual reality and it seems like a rip-off of other VH1/MTV type of reality shows. I am interested to see what happens next though...

I wasn't planning on watching this until I heard about that Piper-Patterson thing. I'm interested in seeing if anything happens between the two and how Piper handles living there. I saw an article somewhere about him wanting to leave the house. And I enjoyed seeing Hacksaw out of his dumb, goofy, patriotic gimmick. First episode was alright, things should pick up as the series continues.

As for your future season casts...

I hope they don't wait 9 seasons just to bring The Iron Sheik in, put him in the next season. And I doubt it will happen but it would be hilarious if Sheik and Hogan were in the same season.

Nash and Pac should go in the same season. The Kliq together, would make the show more interesting with all their partying and the trouble they cause.

Arn Anderson and Sid in the same season, would be awesome.

And Foley, Austin and DDP would be good together too for the ribs Austin and Foley play on DDP.

Your mix is pretty awesome, but I doubt they'd bring in newer retired guys like Nash and Michaels. And to be honest, I'd prefer the older guys who you don't really see all that often anymore or haven't heard of in decades.

Can you imagine Shieky baby in there? My god, that'd be hilarious. He'd start a shoot fight with everyone by the evening on the first day. I bet he'd carry around that phony big belt everywhere lol

Imagine if he was in this one when they gave the bundt cakes to the neighbors.

"Here I give you buntit cake!!!"
"No thanks"
"FUCK YOU!!!!! YOU FUCKIN' JIBRONI!!!!"

Yes Shieky Baby would definitely be an awesome addition to this show. I hope hes on the next one. he's so entertaining and speaks his mind it'd be great.

The Piper/Pat dynamic is going to come into play for sure... but WWE has had time to edit everything down to remove anything salacious or overly controversial. However the new trailer with Piper for the DVD with KC implies something went down, even the interviewer asking "forced?" which Piper quickly cuts down.

While Piper's status as a reliable narrator has been called into question by Nash, if you watch that trailer or clip, the discomfort cannot be faked.. Vince dodged a bullet once with Pat Patterson but there were others who were gone like Mel Philips... Today's landscape is much less forgiving of ANYTHING remotely like this. Singer is being sued, so are some others... Jimmy Saville is a massive thing here and while the accusations were all but dismissed in 91-92, in todays climate they would be believed with far less burden of proof because of the high profile cases...

But as far as we know, Piper hasn't made any outright allegations other than he dislikes Pat, even the hint of more impropriety in the past is bad news for the WWE. I am thinking this interview might have been why WWE was not keen to have him at Mania until the very last minute...

The show itself seems like it should be fun, but it seems very dangerous putting 2 guys with that (or any kind of negative personal) history together... we "know" this was filmed a long time ago, so nothing "major" happened... but even so it's a little exploitative at best. Sure they know how to "work" but that's for short spaces of time either on camera or with witnesses... being couped up in a house with them might end very differently for some cases.

The show allows these old stars to get back into a version of kayfabe, and it gives them an new angle to work. I have a policy that if the WWE puts it on television, it's a work. If it gets released on social media, it's a work. I just don't ever believe, even when they call it a shoot, that it's not a work.

I watched the first one out of boredom and to see if it would suck. In some ways it did, it's a strange show. The inclusion of Gary Busey for that one part was odd. As was the golf kart polo match in the second episode. Seeing legends interacting in that type of environment is fun though and I plan on watching more. It's something to watch on nights when I don't really have anything else going on. It's really going to appeal more to the older fans. I tried to get a friend of mine who is one of the most frequent guests at my PPV parties to watch it but he hated it. He's only been watching from Wrestlemania 22 onward, so he's very unfamiliar with some of these guys. For those who haven't seen it.... Give it a chance. You're not really missing much, but if you're bored one night it is something to watch when you have nothing else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back