SvR 2011 Create-An-.....Arena?!

TokiRKO

Controversy Creates Cash
As quoted from wikipedia:

It is belived that Create-An-Arena will be in the game. Also, It is unknown if THQ will improve on the Havoc engine, improve on graphics, or if the gameplay will be modified.

WHY? Who the hell would care about being able to create an area....and how would that be accomplished?

BUT you also have to consider the other ramifications of this:

If you can create your own arena, logically you will probably be able to go backstage and the crowd.

If this actually happens, will we see the return of a walkable arena, like in Shut Your Mouth? Or will KVM and THQ fuck us over and just let us customize the titantron, ring ropes, and etc?

Thoughts?

wow, really. That may be the stupidest concept I have ever heard. I will have to compare this to the THPS series where you could create your own park, you will get a bunch of decorations, and you place them where ever you want,
I think you will be able to-
Choose seat colours
Titanron modifications
ring modifications
decorate ramp
do the announce table
Basically, you will be able to do things that really don't matter. Geez, to think they got rid of create a championship for this

First wikipedia can be edited by anybody so it isn't for sure.But if this is going to happen then as beast said they will let you edited everything that is not important.Who cares what colour the seats are and I really couldn't care less what colour the seats are.But what would be cool is if you could choose how many people are in the arean.If you what it full or nobody there.So in all I don't think that this is a good idea and most likely will not happen.

Well even the wiki page said it's BELIEVED to have that, so it's just speculation. I say the create a title and adding more create a finisher situations should be top priority. AND the ability to change what the superstars are wearing i.e. in 2010 Miz still has his shorts, yet now he wears tights. Imagine all the possibilities of that. Cena in a dress, Undertaker in tights.....and people would actually give a shit about the Divas on the game then....bra and panties any one?

You're quoting from Wikipedia...unreal...

Anyways, since the opening post was complete shit (as is any post which quotes Wikipedia, especially for rumors), I'll just address the idea of a "Create An Arena" mode. I think it would be a great mode, and it seems like I remember having this mode in another game before, but I can't verify that and am too lazy to look it up. But it would be a great mode, depending upon how in-depth you could make it.

The best part about it is that you could finally add all the major venues that wrestling promotes at, and even the historic venues such as the Philadelphia Spectrum, the Greensboro Coliseum, hell you could even build the Impact Zone and Hammerstein Ballroom, if you so desired. The possibilities COULD be endless and fascinating.

You're quoting from Wikipedia...unreal...

Anyways, since the opening post was complete shit (as is any post which quotes Wikipedia, especially for rumors)

I thought it would be a good thread considering it is a rumour. It's a well known fact that WWE has people who look through threads like this to read feedback. Because of threads like this, and the resulting replies, we have better upgrades to games. Yeah, it was quoted from wikipedia. It was also said IN the quote that this is a rumour and may not be true. It was an idea that has been circulating and it was worth people talking about. Maybe because of the replies it will be put in, MAYBE. Not every thing on wikipedia is false, not every thing on there is true. A THQ worker may have put that, Vince himself may have, some fat kid taking a break between WoW runs may have, I don't know. But it is worth talking about because it is a possibility. If you don't think it's worth talking about, don't take the time and effort to reply because you replying to it shows that you do deem it worth talking about

It's a well known fact that WWE has people who look through threads like this to read feedback. Because of threads like this, and the resulting replies, we have better upgrades to games. Yeah, it was quoted from wikipedia.

You do realise that:

1) That's balls
2) WWE have no real say on the games as they don't make them, just license their names out.

For once Lee, I'm not mad. I figured this would be a standalone thread since it was about a rumour but it's fine, no worries

You do realise that:

1) That's balls
2) WWE have no real say on the games as they don't make them, just license their names out.

They do have a lot of say so. The wrestlers are scanned for the games and they mocap the moves. Guess I should have said THQ reads the threads, my mistake. But as with every game company, they scan online forums for what people like, dislike, and want improved in their games. Not sure if they give WZ any consideration, but they do scan a lot of sites

if this is true I'd like to bring back the big fist

er...big fist? No idea what you're talking about. The only thing I can think of would be the foam fingers they had for certain superstars to use as weapons. The Rock and Stone Cold I believe.

OH! Yeah, the old SD! arena. I believe in one game you could climb the fist and dive off it. Thanks Lee

Toki, you're wrong. WWE have only a minor say in the games. Enough of a pull to say things like HHH is not allowed be shown in a compromising position, but it's THQ's ball and they do with it what they like.

And what they like is a vanilla and unimaginative game that is basically an update every year.

Toki, you're wrong. WWE have only a minor say in the games. Enough of a pull to say things like HHH is not allowed be shown in a compromising position, but it's THQ's ball and they do with it what they like.

And what they like is a vanilla and unimaginative game that is basically an update every year.

Lot isn't the word I should have used. I know Vince doesn't care about the games one fucking bit, and THQ doesn't care much either so I apologise for the bad word usage. I'll rephrase, a LOT of companies search online for what the players think and like. Not all, but a lot do. If THQ doesn't, then okay

Didn't they lobby to censor some highlights of Triple H being beat in the 2009 commercial?

Didn't they lobby to censor some highlights of Triple H being beat in the 2009 commercial?

Yeah they did, in either footage or screenshots, he could not be shown in a defenceless or compromising situation. Something like that.

And I agree with Sam. The create a superstar and finisher is great but this potential arena has room to be a massive failure.

Keep it up THQ. You'll know you can't make more shit up when you add a Create-A-Game feature.

They're basing this game on the same engine they've been using since 2001 - and it wasn't a particularly good engine then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back