ALL WINNERS FOR THE WZCW AWARDS, 2013

If I may defend All-Stars for a minute, I ended up having to write about 3/4 of that show the day it went up. Nearly all of our guest writers backed out, the guys on creative who did help all ended up with computer issues, and frankly by the time I found out I was the only person that could finish the show on time, I gave few fucks.

I like to think my creative record minus All-Stars has been solid(minus bear wrestling), but that show was shit, it just had excuses for being shit. It does kind of bother me that many of the people who voted it the worse PPV were the same people who either backed out or flat out refused my requests of help, but so is life.

No-one is calling you a terrible writer or creative member (you are one of the best I've worked with and I could always rely on you) or taking away the fact that what you did wasnt an amazing effort. I'm pretty sure I've done most of an entire show before and I know the hardships and tolls it takes on you. I do thank you for everything, seriously.

But, for what All-Stars was about, it wasn't All-Stars.

I wouldn't worry about the amount of PPV's through-out the calendar year. If anything, this year had more special events than any other. On top of All-Stars and the regular 6 PPV's we had WrestleZone Weekend & Total Mayhem. We also had a Supershow and MD 100 as major shows. In essence, we held 11 supercard events.

If I may defend All-Stars for a minute, I ended up having to write about 3/4 of that show the day it went up. Nearly all of our guest writers backed out, the guys on creative who did help all ended up with computer issues, and frankly by the time I found out I was the only person that could finish the show on time, I gave few fucks.

I like to think my creative record minus All-Stars has been solid(minus bear wrestling), but that show was shit, it just had excuses for being shit. It does kind of bother me that many of the people who voted it the worse PPV were the same people who either backed out or flat out refused my requests of help, but so is life.

I'll take some of the blame too. The match I wrote was technically fine, but it wasn't an All Stars match and that was my fuck up.

I won't take any of the blame because apparently my match was the only silver lining (See: Coffee Cup Match).

:)

I am honored that I won favorite RP'er and tag team of the year. It makes me very happy to know that I make you guys very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back