WZCW EOY Awards [Official] Discussion

Are we going to do nominations or are we just going to do open voting? Personally I think we should go off nominations if it isn't too late, that way you don't have someone voting for a guy simply because they dislike them. I think that reared its head in the magazine voting a short while back.

Plus it'll prevent the vote from being like, 5 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 1 to 1 to 1 to 1.

Here are my nominations just in case.

Best Wrestler of the Year: Showtime Cougar
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Joe Mason (dude created an alt and tried to join right?)

Best Storyline of the Year: There haven't been any that consistently keep my interest.
Worst Storyline of the Year: Mentor Program

Best Match of the Year: Barbosa/SHIT
Worst Match of the Year: N/A

Best PPV of the Year: Kingdom Come
Worst PPV of the Year: N/A

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: Ascension 50
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: N/A

Tag Team of the Year: Saxton/Saboteur

Moment of the Year: Krypto earns Saboteur/Saxton's respect.

Surprise of the Year: Strikeforce beats Sabo/Sax and then one half of them gets destroyed.

Title Reign of the Year: Ace Stevens second Mayhem title win, nobody was taking the belt off him.

Feud of the Year: Drake vs Showtime

RP of the Year: Ace Stevens Redemption RP
2w3xgz9.png

Title Win of the Year: Drake Callahan

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Ace Stevens

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Justin Cooper

Favourite Creative Writer: I don't usually check who writes what matches each round but I'm picking Showtime.

Favourite Guest Writer: N/A

Favourite RPer of the Year:Barbosa

Best use of a NPC: N/A

Best Wrestler of the Year - Tough call, the major names have not been overly consistent and as Showtime already has a nomination, I will throw in Triple X for the consistent rise he has show all year
Worst Wrestler of the Year - Looking at the Released Wrestlers thread, there were some real duffers to appear this year. There are some like Dean Miles that I do not remember at all.

Best Storyline of the Year - AoC vs WZCW
Worst Storyline of the Year - "White Knight" Chris KO

Best Match of the Year - through flagrant personal bias, I will go with the Lethal Lottery and Ty/Barbosa HIAC
Worst Match of the Year - I'm with JGlass on this... penguins...

Best PPV of the Year - Unscripted
Worst PPV of the Year - process of elimination leaves it at either Redemption or Apocalypse

Best "Show Episode" of the Year - Ascension 50
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year

Tag Team of the Year - Action Saboteur

Moment of the Year - Ty Fears Barbosa (Lethal Lottery)

Surprise of the Year - Ty Retires

Title Reign of the Year - Action Saboteur as Tag Team Champions

Feud of the Year - AoC vs WZCW

RP of the Year -

Title Win of the Year -

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner) - Triple X

Breakthrough performance of the Year - SHIT

Favourite Creative Writer - Showtime

Favourite Guest Writer - JGlass

Favourite RPer of the Year - Miko

Best use of a NPC

Best Wrestler of the Year: For the sake of adding another name I'll throw Barbosa in the mix.
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Ricky Runn

Best Storyline of the Year: Saboteur and Saxton fight over a spoon
Worst Storyline of the Year: Apostles of Chaos

Best Match of the Year: Saboteur vs. Saxton at Kingdom Come
Worst Match of the Year: Black Dragon vs. Celeste Crimson vs. Chris KO at Lethal Lottery

Worst PPV of the Year: Redemption

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: N/A
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: Meltdown 81

Tag Team of the Year: Saboteur and Saxton

Moment of the Year: Kurtesy defeats Ty Burna at Kingdom Come

Surprise of the Year: Kurtesy defeats Ty Burna at Kingdom Come

Title Reign of the Year: Ace Stevens second title reign as Mayhem Champion

Feud of the Year: Saboteur and Saxton vs. the world

RP of the Year: Ace Stevens' twitter one

Title Win of the Year: Showtime wins the World Championship for a second time

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Vega

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Triple X

Favourite Creative Writer: Showtime

Favourite Guest Writer: JGlass

Favourite RPer of the Year: Doc

Best use of a NPC: Doc

Try and mix up some of the nominations. Give multiple ones as well if you can so we create a list of possible contenders for each category. I'll get to making a list soon.

Best Wrestler of the Year - Showtime; Constantine; Triple X
Worst Wrestler of the Year - The Angel; Joe Mason;

Best Storyline of the Year - Apostles of Chaos; Saboteur & Saxton fight over a spoon
Worst Storyline of the Year - Mentorship Program; Chris K.O is the White Knight;

Best Match of the Year - Steamboat Ricky vs. Alex Bowen (Stairway to Hardcore); Saboteur vs. Saxton (KCIV);
Worst Match of the Year - Dragon/Crimson/KO (Lethal Lottery); Saboteur & his merry brigade of penguins

Best PPV of the Year - Kingdom Come; Unscripted; All-Stars 2
Worst PPV of the Year - Redemption; Apocalypse

Best "Show Episode" of the Year - Ascension 50
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year - Meltdown 81

Tag Team of the Year - Saboteur & Saxton; Strikeforce

Moment of the Year - Ty gains control of WZCW; Kurtesy defeats Ty at KCIV; Jack Cohen returns

Surprise of the Year - Triple X defeats Holmes for the Elite X title; Michael Winters enters the Lethal Lottery; Jack Cohen returns at All-Stars 2 and wins the main event

Title Reign of the Year - Triple X (Elite X); Ace Stevens (Mayhem - 2nd reign);

Feud of the Year - Saboteur/Saxton; WZCW vs. AoC

RP of the Year - Ace Steven's Twitter RP; Titus' Unscripted RP

Title Win of the Year - Showtime defeating Drake Callahan and not retiring

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner) - Triple X; Ace Stevens; Mason Westhoff

Breakthrough performance of the Year - Krypto; Justin Cooper; SHIT

Favourite Creative Writer - FunKay; Showtime

Favourite Guest Writer - Yazloz; JGlass

Favourite RPer of the Year - Doc; JGlass; Barbosa

Best use of a NPC - Doc;

Best Wrestler of the Year: Rush
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Scott Williams, Johnny Scumm

Best Storyline of the Year: Apostles of Chaos
Worst Storyline of the Year: THE WHITE KNIGHT~, whatever the hell the tag team situation leading into Unscripted was, Grand Mystique vs. Alex Bowen because of the colossal amount of wasted potential, Johnny Scumm is one of the masked Black Dragons, Johnny Scumm in general

Best Match of the Year: Dance Party '95 vs. The Morality Minders (WZCW All Stars), El Genio Verde vs. Hrafn (WZCW All-Stars), The Hell in a Cell Barbosa was in, Barbosa vs. SHIT (Unscripted)
Worst Match of the Year: :shrug: Pick one of the weaker ones from Aftershock.

Worst PPV of the Year: Apocalypse

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: The one that had a trillion segments of Saxton and Saboteur brawling. That one was awesome.

Tag Team of the Year: Dr. Alhazred & SHIT

Moment of the Year: Wilhelm Wunderbar wrestles for the Mayhem Championship in lieu of Connor Reese, Drake Callahan returns, Rush returns at the Lethal Lottery, Strikeforce win the tag team championships only for Howard to be destroyed, Ty Burna's casket bursts into flames

Surprise of the Year: Krypto wins the Mentorship Program, Drake Callahan returns, Ty Burna retires, Rush returns at the Lethal Lottery

Title Reign of the Year: Ace Stevens' second Mayhem run, Rush's Eurasian championship reign

Feud of the Year: WZCW vs. Apostles of Chaos, Le Gentleman Masque vs. Smith & Rush

RP of the Year: Titus Visits The Zoo (Unscripted), Ace Stevens' Magazine Interview (Kingdom Come IV), Rush makes his stake for the KFAD (Kingdom Come IV), El Genio Verde (WZCW All-Stars), Facecrush McSpinesmasher (WZCW All-Stars), Sexton Tempest (WZCW All-Stars), Ty Burna at Redemption (Redemption), SHIT in the abandoned church (Redemption), Barbosa & Dr. Rivers (Redemption), Saboteur tries to infiltrate Post HQ (Meltdown 71), Connor Reese answers to STA (Ascension 52)

Title Win of the Year: Stephen Kurtesy, Triple X dethroning Steven Holmes, Drake Callahan and the WZCW Championship, Wilhelm Wunderbar wins the vacated Mayhem Championship

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Le Gentleman Masque, Connor Reese

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Drake Callahan, Triple X

Favourite Creative Writer: FunKay

Favourite Guest Writer: JGlass, Yazloz

Favourite RPer of the Year: Sanka [Ace Stevens], TBK, JGlass, Barbosa, Miko, Remix

Best use of a NPC: LGM's treatment of Leon Kensworth, Saboteur & Garrett, Ty and KO's use of Serafina/Arianna, Barbosa and psychiatrists

Best Wrestler of the Year: Barbosa, SHIT, Action Saxton, Ty Burna, Drake Callahan, Titus
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Scott Williams, Arashi

Best Storyline of the Year: Apostles of Chaos
Worst Storyline of the Year:Grand Mystique vs. Alex Bowen

Best Match of the Year: Barbosa vs SHIT (Unscripted) Barbosa vs Ty HIAC,
Worst Match of the Year:

Best PPV of the Year: Kingdom Come, All Stars

Tag Team of the Year: Technology of Chaos, Saxoteur, Kings of Hate

Moment of the Year: Rush returns, Ty in the casket thingy

Surprise of the Year: Krypto gimmick works

Title Reign of the Year: Black Dragon's Eurasian Championship reign, Saxoteur's Tag Championship reign.

Feud of the Year: WZCW vs. Apostles of Chaos

RP of the Year: Sexton Tempest (WZCW All-Stars), SHIT (Redemption), Alhazred throws cats (Kingdom Come)

Title Win of the Year: Callahan

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Strikeforce

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Drake Callahan, Triple X, Krypto, SHIT

Favourite Guest Writer: Yaz

Favourite RPer of the Year: Doc, Miko, Barbosa, Ty, Funkay, Harthan

Best use of a NPC: [/QUOTE]

Best Wrestler of the Year: Triple X, Rush, Barbosa
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Hollywood Jameson, Scott Williams, Joe Mason

Best Storyline of the Year: AoC, Drake Callahan's "conspiracy"
Worst Storyline of the Year: GM vs Bowen(It wasn't so much bad as it was wasted potential and underwhelming), Scumm as one of the Black Dragons

Best Match of the Year: SHIT/Barbosa at Unscripted, TLC at KC, Practically any All-Stars match
Worst Match of the Year: Any, A_M, guest, write,,,

Best PPV of the Year: KC, Unscripted, All-Stars
Worst PPV of the Year: Redemption, Apocalypse

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: AS 47
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: MD 81 for having my worst guest write ever

Tag Team of the Year: Kings of Hate, RRR

Moment of the Year: X winning the Elite X title, Stormrage overcoming his fear of heights to climb a ladder at KC, Ty's casket.

Surprise of the Year: Ty's retirement, Rush at LL

Title Reign of the Year: Triple X's Elite X title reign, Steven Kurtesy WHC, Ace Stevens Mayhem(2nd)

Feud of the Year: AoC vs. WZCW, Stormrage vs. high cholesterol

RP of the Year: Titus at the SuperShow, Titus at KC, Drake Callahan at Redemption, Barbosa at Redemption, Ace Stevens at KC, Trixie at All-Stars 2, Whatever RP where Alhazred asked if you can get on the sex offender list twice, and I will nominate my SuperShow RP since people told me it made them cry.

Title Win of the Year: Showtime in title vs. career, Triple X Elite X, Rush wins EurAsian title

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Ace Stevens, James Howard, Triple X

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Krypto, SHIT

Favourite Creative Writer: Showtime, FalKon

Favourite Guest Writer: TBK

Favourite RPer of the Year: Echelon, Doc and J as a team, TBK, Rush, Whatever name Red Skull is using now

Best use of a NPC: What Doc said

There you now have way too many nominations

Best Wrestler of the Year: Triple X, Rush, Barbosa
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Hollywood Jameson, Scott Williams, Joe Mason

Best Storyline of the Year: AoC, Drake Callahan's "conspiracy"
Worst Storyline of the Year: GM vs Bowen(It wasn't so much bad as it was wasted potential and underwhelming), Scumm as one of the Black Dragons

Best Match of the Year: SHIT/Barbosa at Unscripted, TLC at KC, Practically any All-Stars match
Worst Match of the Year: Any, A_M, guest, write,,,

Best PPV of the Year: KC, Unscripted, All-Stars
Worst PPV of the Year: Redemption, Apocalypse

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: AS 47
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: MD 81 for having my worst guest write ever

Tag Team of the Year: Kings of Hate, RRR

Moment of the Year: X winning the Elite X title, Stormrage overcoming his fear of heights to climb a ladder at KC, Ty's casket.

Surprise of the Year: Ty's retirement, Rush at LL

Title Reign of the Year: Triple X's Elite X title reign, Steven Kurtesy WHC, Ace Stevens Mayhem(2nd)

Feud of the Year: AoC vs. WZCW, Stormrage vs. high cholesterol

RP of the Year: Titus at the SuperShow, Titus at KC, Drake Callahan at Redemption, Barbosa at Redemption, Ace Stevens at KC, Trixie at All-Stars 2, Whatever RP where Alhazred asked if you can get on the sex offender list twice, and I will nominate my SuperShow RP since people told me it made them cry.

Title Win of the Year: Showtime in title vs. career, Triple X Elite X, Rush wins EurAsian title

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Ace Stevens, James Howard, Triple X

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Krypto, SHIT

Favourite Creative Writer: Showtime, FalKon

Favourite Guest Writer: TBK

Favourite RPer of the Year: Echelon, Doc and J as a team, TBK, Rush, Whatever name Red Skull is using now

Best use of a NPC: What Doc said

There you now have way too many nominations

Love you, too.:blush:

Best Wrestler of the Year Showtime, Barbosa, XXX
Worst Wrestler of the Year (I'll pick someone that actually tried and didnt just flake out, just to be cruel) Darren Bull, Johnny Scumm

Best Storyline of the Year Action Saxton/Saboteur, Barbosa's quest for Ty
Worst Storyline of the Year White Knight Chris K.O

Best Match of the Year 6 Man World Title Match at Redemption, Bowen vs Steamboat at Redemption, Kurtesy vs Ty at KC
Worst Match of the Year Penguins

Best PPV of the Year Kingdom Come, Redemption
Worst PPV of the Year Apocalypse, Unscripted

Best "Show Episode" of the Year Barbosa vs Ty in the cell episode
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year

Tag Team of the Year Action Saboteur, Strikeforce

Moment of the Year Showtime regains World Title, Barbosa finally gets match with Ty, Rush turns heel

Surprise of the Year Kurtesy retires, Rush turns heel

Title Reign of the Year XXX - Elite X, Actions Saboteur - Tag Team

Feud of the Year WZCW vs Apostles Of Chaos, Action/Saboteur

RP of the Year Ace Stevens on twitter, Alhazred's return (Meltdown after Redemption), Doc's Stan Rogers repeated headlock RP

Title Win of the Year XXX beats Holmes

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner) Connor Reese, Le Gentleman Masque, Ace Stevens,

Breakthrough performance of the Year XXX, Connor Reese, Ace Stevens

Favourite Creative Writer Showtime

Favourite Guest Writer JGlass, Yazloz

Favourite RPer of the Year Barbosa, Doc & JGlass combined, Ty Burna, Red Skull and Gelgarin

Best use of a NPC Black Dragon and WZCW Lawyers/officials, Alhazred and Mister

Poor Kermit, nicest guy and a great creative member, but he's taking a beating on worst match and worst storyline.

Best Wrestler of the Year: Rush, Triple X
Worst Wrestler of the Year: Hollywood Jameson

Best Storyline of the Year: Saxton and Saboteur feud over a spoon
Worst Storyline of the Year: Scumm Black Dragon

Best Match of the Year: Barbosa/SHIT
Worst Match of the Year:

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: Ascension 51

Tag Team of the Year: SaboSax; Strikeforce

Moment of the Year: Saboteur/Saxton forms

Surprise of the Year: Krypto wins WZCW NXT!

Title Reign of the Year: Ace Stevens' 2nd Mayhem Title, Rush's EurAsian Title, SaboSa's Tag Titles, Triple X's Title

Feud of the Year: Saboteur/Saxton

RP of the Year: SaboSax (w/Krypto) visit Pizza Planet, Ace Stevens' KC promo

Title Win of the Year: Drake Callahan wins the WZCW Title

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Strikeforce (ironically they signed up before me), Ace Stevens, Connor Reese, Triple X

Breakthrough performance of the Year: Drake Callahan, Triple X

Favourite Creative Writer: FunKay, Harthan

Favourite Guest Writer: JGlass, Yazloz

Favourite RPer of the Year: JGlass, Doc, Lee, BK201, Remix, Sanka, Miko, Infinity, Echelon, FunKay, Steamboat Ricky

Best use of a NPC: Saboteur and Garrett

Russia gives everyone a week off for New Year. Can I even nominate? What do you know; guess I can.

Best Wrestler of the Year: Barbosa

Pretty much the only option here, even if his formatting makes me want to start cutting. Was around for the full twelve months and knows how to tell a compelling narrative whilst simultaneously being a capable writer - that makes him pretty much unique and an easy choice for this award.

Worst Wrestler of the Year: No vote

I give quite a lot of credit to guys like Scumm who stuck around long term despite having no discernible ability when it comes to creating a RP. Anyone who stuck around long enough for me to remember their name deserves better than a "please feel shit about your contribution to the fed" award.

Best Storyline of the Year: Saxton & Saboteur

Almost all the storylines I remember enjoying got royally fucked as a result of having no resolution. Barbosa, Showtime and I were all running entertaining stories chasing Ty, but none of them resolved - which pretty much goes for everything touched by the AoC.
Saxton & Saboteur wasn't actually that interesting to me at the time, but it's the only thing I can remember that was well written, a big deal and had a complete arc. A weak year for stories methinks.

Worst Storyline of the Year: Johnny Scumm is a Black Dragon

Honorable mentions go to Ty's exit and the three months Barbosa, Showtime and Black Dragon spent acting like ******s in one another's presence (might not have been this year), but at the end of the day there was only one storyline this year directly caused me to walk out of the fed, and that is Johnny Scumm being unmasked as a Black Dragon clone.

Best Match of the Year: No vote
Worst Match of the Year: No vote

I'll be honest with you; I usually only read matches that involved me, and even then I don't remember them. KC: Dragon, Showtime, Barbosa was pretty decent, but I couldn't call it the best of the year with a straight face.

Multiple interesting matches with legitimate stakes. Shit happened multiple times and lots of people came out of the show looking good or with some kind of direction. Easy pick as memory goes.

Worst PPV of the Year: Lethal Lottery

Lethal Lottery sucks; it's not compelling to read, it's always full of nonsense and mistakes and the vast majority of the fed roleplay in exchange for four lines featuring their character not doing anything of interest. The Royal Rumble is a nice idea for television, but for a text based game it blows chunks.

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: No vote
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: No vote

No way in hell can i remember numbers at this point, and I ain't about to go looking.

Tag Team of the Year: SaboSax

If that is actually what they call themselves then they deserve to have to award taken away as punishment; but they're the only realistic nomination for this. They're talented and they lasted. No competition really.

Moment of the Year: Steven Kurtesy wins at KC

It was a disaster for the AoC storyline, but on a metafictional level this was easyly the top moment of 2012. Pretty much nobody expected the match to go the way it did, and when it did everyone gave a massive shit. A compelling main event with steaks that didn't get surpassed whilst I was present.

Surprise of the Year: Rush appears

Maybe not surprising, but certainly unexpected.

Title Reign of the Year: Black Dragon breaks the Eurasian Championship record

Yeah; I should be getting more nominations for this category (and others, but mainly this one). Longest ever reign with the belt, one of the longest reigns ever with any belt and involved knocking over former and future world champions multiple times. No contest here.

Feud of the Year: SaboSax

What exactly is the difference between a feud and a storyline in professional wrestling?

RP of the Year: No vote

Memory strikes again. It's Barbosa probably by dint of him being better at this than the other actives, but I have no idea which one.

Title Win of the Year: No vote

I can't think of a good one. Mine was unspectacular, and whilst I was around all the other belts were hot potatoed too frequently for it to feel special when someone made it to the top.

Rookie of the Year: No vote

Missed half the year; so I don't know how any of the Rookies I saw come up panned out.

By a fucking country mile. Writes the best matches, writes easily the best RPs, is the most thoroughly decent guy and doesn't have any kind of ego or power complex. I also never remember hearing about a show being delayed because of him.

Favourite RPer of the Year: Barbosa

Could you churn out more redundant categories please. It's the same guy who was consistently better than other people. If this is supposed to be a more subjective category them Black Dragon, I loved that guy.

Best use of a NPC: Black Dragon's Vance Bateman

Dragon's fictional version was so much more interesting and three dimensional than the real deal.

Poor Kermit, nicest guy and a great creative member, but he's taking a beating on worst match and worst storyline.

Eh. :p I regret one of those things, and I can take the other in stride. I look at it this way, though. If I had not wrote the penguin match, then I would not of been able to chuckle at your's and Doc's references to it in your RPs now.

Best Wrestler of the Year: Black Dragon, Showtime, Triple X
Worst Wrestler of the Year: -

Best Storyline of the Year: AoC vs. WZCW, Ty vs. Chris, Sabo vs. Sax,
Worst Storyline of the Year: -

Best Match of the Year: Stairway to Hardcore
Worst Match of the Year: -

Best PPV of the Year: KC or Unscripted

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: Ascension 49 (Ty crucifies Chris&Serafina)
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year:

Tag Team of the Year: Strikeforce, SaboSax, Kings of Hate :)

Moment of the Year: Kurtesy retains at KC

Surprise of the Year: Ty vanishes

Title Reign of the Year: Black Dragon (EurAsian)

Feud of the Year: AoC vs. WZCW

RP of the Year: Ty at LL, Holmes at LL, Triple X at LL, Kurtesy at KC, There was some RP that Miko did that I highly praised him for, but I can't remember which one it was. Maybe he could help me remember. One of my own personal favorites: Chris at MD73 (Chris kisses Serafina in the rain)

Title Win of the Year: Triple X beats Holmes (Elite X)

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Triple X, Stormrage, Krypto

Favourite Creative Writer: -

Favourite Guest Writer: Yazlov

Favourite RPer of the Year: S.H.I.T.

Best use of a NPC: Reese & STA, Ty & Chris use Arianna/Serafina

Best Wrestler of the Year: Barbossa
Worst Wrestler of the Year: -

Best Storyline of the Year: Sabo/Saxton
Worst Storyline of the Year: Chris KOs face turn, AOC v WZCW

Best Match of the Year: HIAC
Worst Match of the Year: -

Best PPV of the Year: Unscripted

Best "Show Episode" of the Year: The megashow
Worst "Show Episode" of the Year: The one where i lost the belt

Tag Team of the Year: SaxSabo and it's not even close.

Moment of the Year:

Surprise of the Year:

Title Reign of the Year: Black Dragon

Feud of the Year: Sabo/Saxton

RP of the Year: One that was not in last years nor this years (its somehow in the overlap)...Titus wins the world title at AON

Title Win of the Year: NA

Rookie of the Year (separate to Mentorship Program winner): Triple X

Favourite Creative Writer: Showtime, Kermit

Favourite Guest Writer:

Favourite RPer of the Year: Doc, Barbosa

Best use of a NPC:

Favourite RPer of the Year Barbosa, Doc & JGlass combined, Ty Burna, Red Skull and Gelgarin.

Remix, Lee.

Also, can we add in a "best line or scene lifted directly from other work" category? I'd love to nominate Black Dragon for something else.

So are we going to vote on this? I could put my whole bracket in, but it's about the same as everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back