Alexa Bliss and Triple H: A Lot More Similar Than You Think

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
So, I've been thinking about it for a while now about Alexa Bliss's career so far in WWE and the more and more I think about it, the more I realize...holy cow, her career is very much similar to a certain Cerebral Assassin. Like, eerily similar.

Think about it for a moment:

• Started with a gimmick that started hot but was quickly pushed down for reasons. (Triple H for obvious reasons, Alexa...well, we're not quite sure)
  • Revitalized herself with a slight tweak (Triple H brought In Mr. Perfect and Alexa simply turned heel to be with Buddy and Murphy)
  • Both got a big push working with a popular group. (Triple H has DX, Alexa Bliss had Buddy and Murphy)
  • Both broke away from their group to become singles stars.
  • Both won the top title from both brands numerous times.
  • Both have a streak of politicking to make his/her opponents have less than savory results. (Remember that rumor of Alexa sleeping around that was all the rage for a short while?)
  • Both have a best friend that's by their side. (Triple H has Shawn Michaels, Alexa Bliss has Nia Jax)
  • And both are/were at the time the biggest heels of their company.

All that's realistically left for Alexa to do is to reveal that she has a great mind for the business and take the reigns once Triple H resigns from his job and we'll have come full circle.

But I don't know, maybe i'm wrong on this. Maybe you can help me out here. Are you seeing a bit similarity with the two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back