WWE Extreme Rules: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (c) VS Nia Jax

Discussion in 'WWE Pay Per Views' started by Jack-Hammer, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Jack-Hammer

Jack-Hammer YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
    Staff Member Moderator

After losing the Raw Women's Championship at MITB, Nia gets her rematch against Little Miss Bliss at Extreme Rules. As with the WWE Championship and the multi-man match ups, no special circumstances or stipulations have been announced for the match but, if I'm not mistaken, all ER matches are no disqualification. As a result, Alexa can cheat to her heart's content to retain the championship, which will probably be the outcome and, in my opinion, what should be the outcome.

As a babyface, Nia Jax flat out sucks. She doesn't have the personality or charisma needed for the role whereas a heel, all she really needs to do is be a dominant bruiser who doesn't say much. Of course, such labels don't seem to really matter to Vince McMahon anymore as he'll sometimes turn a wrestler heel for a month, or for one particular feud, then put them back as a babyface while we're all just supposed to pretend nothing has changed. Alexa retains and moves onto a the big money match at SummerSlam against Ronda Rousey.

2. Tenzen

Tenzen Dark Match Jobber

They added the Extreme Rules match stipulation.
    So another one that Little Miss No Bumps will add to her resume - and not do anything with it.

I cannot believe what I am about to type here, but I cannot wait for Ronda to take the title away from her as soon as possible.