Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duplicate accounts? Who was his alter ego(s)? The plot has thickened like day-old molasses.

he was the cat and Top Bananas, Jake also falsely accused him of being fredflinstone1001, however, this was not the case.

Honestly, what is the point of making duplicate accounts when you aren't banned?

he wanted to be a mod, so he made duplicate accounts? How the hell does that make sense. Using both accounts to give each other rep or something. Abyss gave up his mod spot didn't he? If he gave it up, it's back to the line he goes.

I don't want to make the real explanation that nobody but people who trust me will believe, but to be honest, I can't believe this.

I Just would like to take this oppotunity to thank everybody bar a few for your time the trust you have put in me, the good times and discussions we have had, and all the rest of it.

Still don't understand this all really, first i'm permed, then i'm not, then i'm a prisoner?

Oh well. Shame things have changed.

Oh and lets get one thing straight, I would only re-earn my mod spot legit and fairly, no rep crossing or anything.

well if anyone will get outta the prison, it'll probably be you. go to the confessional and confess your wrestlezone sins.

well I read that part but was he doing something wrong with the other account or is it the simple fact that he had one?

I didn't have multiple accounts. The cats i.p came from when I logge don at school and the guy next to me made it to simply spam, I banned him.

Top Bananas was my mate Rob's account that he created on my computer.

So I, myself, never had alt accounts.

Nobody will believe me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo