Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you did say you never read my threads?

Oh well. I will just buy Luther a present from America for sticking by me, then when I return (Yes, again!) I will be near my release.

Thanks Jake for the help when I first joined!

No actually your like Stephanie Mamahon releasing and suspending people because they don't agree with you

And why did I put you in the prison snyper? Was it because we had a difference of opinion? Or was it because you didn't read the rules and had an alt account?

It's because you started trying to "bully a poster" and i wouldn't let you get away with it like the yes men you call mods on here, and then you bought up the Three_d account because it was getting to hot in the "Bully a Poster" thread for you

The bully a poster thread was a joke thread. Unfortunatley for you, you were too stupid to realise it. And if you think you got the better of me than maybe you should read it again.

Maybe we should have a bet.

You got the better of me because i couldn't post anything because you cried into your computer and imprisoned me

I imprisoned you for my own amusement. And it's payed off. Having read the bully a poster thread again. I've come to the conclusion that I clearly had the upper hand in everything said. I won. Yay.

See look we can do this whole immature back and forth thing all night or what?

I can yeah. I've got nothing better to do. This is the most entertaining time I've had without getting pissed.

Getting pissed mate your missing out on life don't let it pass by you. Getting pissed is just another way to temporarily forget about the miserable existance you call a life Jake

That was already taken by your drunken deadbeat father i can't take whats not there

Wow and Xfear called me a stupid ****** ill save that post.

Yet your gay jokes keep you entertained what an absolute loser in real life you must be Jake im sorry for the way you were brought up i didn't realise your family was so disfunctional

Yet your gay jokes keep you entertained what an absolute loser in real life you must be Jake im sorry for the way you were brought up i didn't realise your family was so disfunctional

I'm actually very well off. And as for having a disfunctional family, I haven't got one so that's probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back