Abyss Face Turn?

EADESER

Dark Match Winner
Ever since abyss has lost the x- division title he has been getting insulted and moaned at by immortal especially eric bischoff. He has been losing matches a lot lately and messing up immortals plans. He is no longer a monster but more like immortals bitch.

I think this is leading to abyss snapping and taking out immortal. I think he has been so stale for so long and I would love for him to snap or get took out by immortal which would lead to him returning as the real monster abyss. I think he should get beating down by immortal and dissapear for a month or two and return as the old abyss with james mitchell. He should also be more of a tweener who takes out face and heels

so what do you think ?

is he gonna turn face?

should he return as an the old abyss

Is a face turn looming on the horizon? Yeah, pretty much. Whenever you have someone getting singled out in a heel faction for losing, that almost certainly means that he's going to betray the faction and turn face at some point in the near future.

I think that no matter what Abyss does, the damage that's been done to his character is irreperable. The guy's just flat out lame and I don't think that anything is going to happen that can make him the least bit interesting. Abyss still suffers from Abyssamania, which might honestly be worse than the debacle that was Hornswoggle in the WWE back in 2009. It's hard to see Abyss now as this sadistic monster heel due in part to that. I know that TNA has tried to go back down that road with him since his heel turn but once you've been to some places, you just can't go back to others.

I'd just rather the Abyss character be scrapped personally. I just think Chris Parks would be better off with a different character. Aside from Abyss just being kinda crappy overall, they've done about as much as they possibly can with it anyhow.

Abyss fucking sucks as a face... Although he sucks at the moment anyway. I thought he was gonna go all psychotic and destroy the X-Division, but no he just loses and now does nothing.

The best thing they could do with Abyss is just have some sort of psychological break from all the abuse he gets from Immortal and then go into loose cannon mode, destroying everything in sight, get that Sun Tzu (Szu?) stuff or whatever it was back, make him into a complete raving maniac that just butchers stuff.

i wouldnt turn him face he sucks at it and is the reason why hes got nothing to do atm once he turned face he became a joke and i cant take him seriously now because of it he was very good at a heel in the begining but now his career is ruined

I agree with him just snapping and destroying everything. I don't think he should go face necessarily. Have him destroy face wrestlers as well as Immortal members. If he's booed, great. If he's cheered, embrace it. I hate when things are forced. Let his character grow based on reaction.

Yeah, Abyss is going to turn face. I don't mind him splitting from Immortal, mostly because I'm so over this faction it's not even funny.

But I'm in agreement with Jack-Hammer that Abyss might've run his course. In pro wrestling the dangerous monster persona is almost impossible to maintain once the character's breached "big friendly goof" territory. Just being friendly cuts into a character's future intimidation factor (Big Show's never been quite the same since he did those god-awful imitations, Khali's not intimidating at all anymore even with his size). And Abyssamania took "big friendly goof" to Eugene level. Even if he just started tearing people up, I'm not too sure how many would buy into him.

However, I wouldn't mind if he pulled a Mick Foley and wrestled as himself, but still brought in certain elements of his past character. Like every now and then Foley would do a Cactus Jack gesture or bring in pieces of Jack, Mankind, or even Dude Love depending on how he felt and what kind of match he was wrestling. Chris Parks could be himself, but bring in elements or gestures of Abyss when he's furious and/or wrestling in a more violent match.

I don't know how they could make this happen storyline-wise, as it's something I just thought of.

yeah I agree with Jack Hammer the Abyss character- gimmick is very old and stale and needs a lot of fine tuning to make this guy relevant again

and just like Kane in the WWE I like Abyss as a dominant destructive heel anything else is a disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back