A sad turn of events.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
To the WZ members i get along with and and others who have gotten to know me...i will be taking a break from the forums for a while, not too long, as today there has been a sad turn of events in my family. Today while at an career expo at Sydney Harbour my family recieved a call saying that my nan/grandmother has been taken to hospital with a possible broken or just fractured hip.

So my frequent activity on the forums will be much less but not for long, i've also held off any further wrestling training with the promotion im with for a short while.

The request for you not to become addicted to Vicodin and die of a drug overdose in 20 years still stands.

Oh yeah, and hope your grandmum heals and all that stuff. Broken hips are a no go.

Oh yeah, and hope your grandmum heals and all that stuff. Broken hips are a no go.

Thanks mate, yeah, were hoping she just jarred the hip, but she has a broken rib though, if the hip isn't jarred then she wont need a operation, and she hates hospitals.

Hope she gets better.

Even still, it's not as big of a set-back as you think. To the best of my knowledge, Hogan and Piper had both received hip replacements by the time they headlined Starrcade '96 against one another.

Thoughts and prayers are with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back