A petition has been started to remove Trump from WWE HoF

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Fan started Petition to remove Trump from WWE HoF

With the Hogan issue in the past & people actually being removed from WWE events for racist comments could this actually happen?

I can see it happening especially if the fan pushes her Petition through mainstream media. Trump hasn't actually done himself any favors with that mouth of his.

If trump wins the republican vote he'll not only stay in the hall of fame but he'll also probably show up on raw when he's conveniently campaigning in the city it's held.

With the Hogan issue in the past & people actually being removed from WWE events for racist comments could this actually happen?
Cant see it. If anything if Vince sees that Trump acctually has a chance he would jump on bandwagon and promote it.

My God it's happened. There is a WWE petition that I actually want to sign.

Trump's a bum. I hope to God you guys don't vote him in.

I doubt it happens while he's running for President. Also, even though I hate Donald Trump, he proposed an idiotic, radical way to protect us. He didn't use racial slurs and he didn't (directly) insult a race or religion. I'm sure he wanted to, but slurs would've made it an easier case.

I doubt it happens while he's running for President. Also, even though I hate Donald Trump, he proposed an idiotic, radical way to protect us. He didn't use racial slurs and he didn't (directly) insult a race or religion. I'm sure he wanted to, but slurs would've made it an easier case.

umm....sorry what?

They're not going to remove anybody from the Hall of Fame.. Hogan is still in, Trump was inducted long before any of this happened. The only way i can see them removing anyone from the HOF is if he killed somebody.. WWE will just ignore it and nothing will come from it.

None of the important ones.

I agree with the slurs part but he definitely said things that would directly insult a religion and races. I mean how can you say you are going to stop ban someone based on their religion and not expect them to be insulted or offended. The better part of all that is how is he planning on identifying people of said religion? Through racial profiling more than likely, which is where it becomes a massive issue

I agree with the slurs part but he definitely said things that would directly insult a religion and races. I mean how can you say you are going to stop ban someone based on their religion and not expect them to be insulted or offended. The better part of all that is how is he planning on identifying people of said religion? Through racial profiling more than likely, which is where it becomes a massive issue

You don't have to vote for him. I don't like what he said, but he's allowed to say it. Like many of his proposals, it's much, much, much, much, much, much, much easier said than done, and it's stuff that real people are saying and thinking anyway. We can't put our fingers in our ears and pretend the batshit insanity epidemic in this world will go away. Racial profiling and discrimination are already well-embedded into the American way of life. If you're worried about it getting an official seal of approval, it's had one ever since America declared her independence by stating that "all men are created equal" while slavery was still a thing.

Plus look at this and tell me he doesn't deserve to be in the HOF:

trump-stunner.gif

I didn't think I needed to point out the comparison to Hogan, but I guess I did :shrug:

you said he hasnt directly insulted a race or religion. He has, so you actually do need to point out the comparison to hogan. In fact I'd say that Trump has been more offensive to Mexicans and Muslims than Hogan was to African-Americans, he just didnt use a slur with historical weight

He said that mexicans are rapists. IMO that is one of the worst things you can call someone, i'd rather be a murderer than a rapist.

Nah. Trump was speaking on illegal immigrants, who are criminals by definition. He may have gone over the top, but that's his style and it plays to his base. Hogan just went on a tirade during which, slurs or no, he admitted to being racist.

Donald Trump said:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Hulk Hogan said:
I don't know if Brooke was fucking the black guy's son. I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fucking n*****s. But then, when it comes to nice people and shit, and whatever. […] I mean, I'd rather if she was going to fuck some n****r, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we're all a little racist. Fucking n***r.

Plus Trump never crossed the Macho Man:

kEJ4DhU.jpg

People really shouldn't discount the power of the ghost of Randy Savage. I pray to it.

Most of what the Donald promises to do if he's elected as our chief executive can't possibly happen under current federal and international law, and he likely won't be able to change any of those laws.

Personally; I think it's more of an insult to keep Donald Trump in the WWE's pseudo Hall of Fame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back