Who is Now the Biggest Snub of the WWE Hall of Fame?

dd23beatlesfan1

Getting Noticed By Management
*DISCLAIMER*

This thread has nothing to do with the thread about who should headline next year's HOF. This thread is about who is now the biggest snub of the WWE Hall of Fame. Two completely different topics. Posters are welcome to discuss who should go in next year, but at the same time, please keep to the original subject about who are now the biggest snubs of the WWE HOF.

So in the last three years, the WWE, and particularly Triple H, have done an outstanding job at getting the biggest snubs into the WWE HOF. In 2013, Bruno Sammartino and Bob Backlund, finally got their spots in the WWE HOF. Mick Foley as well. In 2014, the Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts, two of the three biggest snubs of the Hulkamania Era were rightfully inducted. And this year, the other of the "Big Three" snubs of the Hulkamania Era, Macho Man Randy Savage, was rightfully inducted.

With the inductions of Sammartino, Backlund, Warrior, Roberts, and now Savage, the majority of wrestlers that fans complained the most about not getting in have now been inducted. The question now is, who is the biggest snub of the HOF?

To me that question is very difficult to answer at this point. As pretty much all of the iconic, era-defining figures have been inducted. Buddy Rogers, Verne Gagne, and Bruno Sammartino of the 1960's are in. Pedro Morales, Billy Graham, Harley Race, and Bob Backlund of the 1970's are in. Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Roddy Piper, and Macho Man of the 1980's are in. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and even Stone Cold Steve Austin of the 1990's are in. In addition to the top era-defining wrestlers, many of the top mid-card guys from the 1960's, 1970's, and especially 1980's are in.

We are now getting to the point where the big headlining wrestlers worthy of induction are now guys that are still active. Like the Undertaker, Triple H, the Rock, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Sting, Randy Orton, etc.

Obviously those previously mentioned wrestlers are not ready to go into the HOF, as they are still active, so you can't really call them snubs.

So with all of that being said, who is now the biggest snub of the WWE HOF?

While WWE now has the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's rosters of WWE stars virtually almost completely done, and has made a pretty good headway on the 1990's, there are still worthy inductees from the 1980's and 1990's. And beings the WWE HOF has become more than just a WWE HOF, and more of a pro wrestling HOF, there are still plenty of wrestlers from Japan, Mexico, the NWA, the pre 1980 territories, and even ECW that deserve induction.

So with all of that being said, this would be my list of the biggest WWE snubs of the HOF, at this point. My first list will focus on wrestlers/managers, etc that built most of their HOF careers in the WWE. My second list will be on wrestlers whose greatest accomplishments were outside of WWE, either via Japan, Mexico, WCW, ECW, the NWA, other territories, and pre-NWA (1890's-1948)

WWE List

1. "Ravishing" Rick Rude

Probably the biggest name of the Hulkamania Era not inducted. One of the greatest heels ever, and one of the biggest stars of his era. Also had a great career in WCW as arguably the best wrestler in America during 1991-1993 (I'd give that nod to Bret Hart and a few others, but he was definitely up there). He's one of the most respected wrestlers ever, and definitely worthy. Things that have held him back, IMO are the fact that he is deceased, and I'm sure Vince is still bitter over him leaving for WCW after the Montreal Screwjob. Even so, I think all political bets are off when it comes to people getting in the HOF, so it's only a matter of time. If Madusa can get in, then Rick Rude certainly can.

2. Demolition (Ax and Smash)

Probably the most successful WWE tag team of all-time, as they're still the longest reigning WWE tag team champions ever. The late 1980's were the best era in WWE history for tag teams, and Demolition were the top team of this era. They are by far the biggest tag team snub for the WWE HOF at this point. They also don't have guy in the team that went on to have a HOF solo career like the Hart Foundation and the Rockers, so there should be no hesitation to get them in on that front. Obviously what has held them back has been their issues with Vince over the years. But like with Rude, I don't think anyone will be held back from this point on for political reasons (except for Chyna, Punk, and Benoit)

3. Miss Elizabeth

There has never been a female in the history of WWE that was more over than Miss Elizabeth at her peak. Not even Trish Stratus and/or Lita. She's the most famous female manager probably of all-time, and was one of the biggest stars of WWE during the golden age of the 1980's. She is definitely the biggest female snub of the HOF at this point, even more than Chyna.

4. The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Probably the biggest International Star (not counting Canadians) that WWE has ever had, the Bulldog was a huge draw in the 1990's and arguably the most consistent mid-card star of the 1990's, who was very capable of getting involved in the main events as his main event feuds with Bret and Shawn in 95/96 proved. He's probably the biggest star of the 1990's not yet in, not counting Attitude Era wrestlers that are still active (ie: The Rock, Kane, Taker, and Triple H). Long overdue. What hurts him is his death, as well his stints with other wrestlers that have little chance of getting in. I don't see him getting inducted with Dynamite Kid as the British Bulldogs, due to Dynamite Kid burning his bridges with just about everyone in the wrestling industry, and being crippled. And he won't be able to get in via an induction with the Hart Foundation stable, as that won't even happen until Owen Hart's widow allows Owen to get inducted. The Bulldog's best chances are definitely for his solo career, which is what he should get in for anyway. If Wrestlemania ever comes to England though, definitely count on Bulldog headlining (even though he should be a secondary headliner).

5. Vader

Vader is an example of someone who is one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all-time, especially for his accomplishments outside of WWE, particularly for his stints in Japan and WCW. But he was a big enough star in WWE, that he can still be a major focal point of a WWE HOF class. He's still alive and is still somewhat active with WWE (he was even at the HOF Saturday night), so he'd be a great person to be a secondary headliner, or even a headliner if WWE is short on people to headline a class (kind of like Dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, or Kevin Nash). As the greatest super-heavyweight wrestler of all-time, I think Vader's time will come in the next three years, maybe even next year.

6. Owen Hart

Owen Hart has become somewhat of a polarizing figure among the IWC, as some fans still praise him as one of the greatest wrestlers ever, while others claim him to be vastly overrated thanks to his tragic death in 1999. Wherever people stand on Owen's legacy, most can't deny that especially compared to those that have gotten into the WWE HOF (Koko B. Ware, Bushwhackers, Johnny Rodz, James Dudley, half of the celebrities in the Celebrity wing), Owen deserves a spot in the HOF. Owen may have never won the world title, but he was still one of the premiere mid-card talents of the 1990's, much like Davey Boy Smith, and present HOFer, Scott Hall. Owen was along with Shawn Michaels, the most all-around talented in-ring performer in WWE during the 1990's, and he was a cornerstone of the tag team division from 1995-1997, and had a great main event run in 1994. Owen accomplished a lot during his prime years from 1994-1997. He's clearly worthy. Even if they don't want to induct him on his own, he could be inducted as a member of either the Hart Family, or the Hart Foundation stable from 1997. Personally, he should go in on his own, IMO. Will it happen? I have my doubts, but I guess anything is possible. If Triple H could get Bruno and Warrior to return to the fold, and get Lanny Poffo to against Randy Savage's wishes, maybe he can convince Martha to allow Owen to be honored for his lifetime of work. Who knows?

7. The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott)

What the Road Warriors were for the 1980's, the Steiners were for the 1990's, an absolute machine of a tag team that dominated wherever they went. The Steiners were absolute innovators in the ring, especially in the early 90's, and the Steiners dominated WCW, shot straight to the top of WWE, and won titles in Japan as well. They were the preeminent tag team of the early 1990's, and their run is legendary. Both went on to have successful solo careers, especially Scott Steiner. They're one of the greatest tag teams ever, and because they managed to have a good run in WWE, they have a better shot of making it in compared to teams like the Rock N' Roll Express, the Midnight Express, the Fabulous Ones who built their reputations as legendary teams outside of WWE. The biggest thing holding them back is how much of a loose cannon Scott Steiner is, and you never know what he'll do. He's had longstanding feuds with Vince, Triple H, and other wrestlers close to WWE today like Ric Flair, and Diamond Dallas Page. I even read a rumor that Scott was actually on the "Don't Allow In" list at the HOF the other night. Probably a false rumor, but who knows? Plus Rick, himself, has no involvement in the wrestling business today, so I imagine WWE is not in a hurry to get the Steiners in. They'll probably be waiting quite awhile.

8. The Honky Tonk Man

Other than Rick Rude, he is the biggest heel and wrestler overall of the WWE Hulkamania Era not yet inducted. He is the longest reigning I-C champion of all-time, and his run from 1987-1988 was legendary. He's an essential part of WWE history and definitely deserves induction. WWE has tried to induct him, but he ultimately turn down an invitation for induction for reasons I'm not sure about. He's had an on and off again relationship with WWE for many years, even appearing at the 2009 ceremony to induct Koko B. Ware. My guess is he will go in at some point soon.

9. Bam Bam Bigelow

To me he is No. 2 on the list of greatest super-heavyweight wrestlers of all-time as a worker, behind Vader. He's also, IMO, the most underrated and under-utilized wrestlers in the history of WWE. He should've been a monster world champion at some point, and if he were around today, he would've been. How many mid-card wrestlers ended up headlining a WM? Bam Bam, and arguably the Miz are about the only ones. That's how much Vince trusted Bam Bam to carry Lawrence Taylor to a good match, which he did. I may be biased, but I'm glad he got to headline WM over Nash and HBK. Cause Bam Bam was 10X the worker Nash ever was. But despite all of that, he was one of the most talented in-ring performers of his era, and I feel he deserves induction. What holds him back is his death, and like I said, he's vastly underrated and overlooked. I don't think his death has held him back, as much as WWE just kind of forgets about him. And he did have issues with the Kliq back in the day, so maybe that might have something to do with it. Even so, I think he'll get in eventually. He should've went in in New Jersey a few years back though, either taking Booker's place, or just being added to the class. As amazing as the 2013 class was, they only had 6 inductees. Bam Bam could've easily made it an even better 7 inductee class. Either way, he should go in at some point.

10. Haystacks Calhoun

As I alluded to earlier, WWE has done a good job of getting the majority of their big stars from the 1960's and 1970's in. Stars like Andre the Giant, Buddy Rogers, Bruno Sammartino, Gorilla Monsoon, Baron Mikel Scicluna, Bob Backlund, Pedro Morales, Superstar Billy Graham, Mr. Fuji, Chief Jay Strongbow, Freddie Blassie, The Grand Wizard, Captain Lou Albano, The Valiant Brothers, the Blackjacks, the Wild Samoans, Peter Maivia, Tony Atlas, and now Larry Zybskzo etc. But one of the biggest stars from the 60's and 70's that the HOF is shockingly missing is Haystacks Calhoun. Andre is seen as the biggest superhuman-like attraction of the 70's and 80's, which he most certainly was. But before the world came to know Andre the Giant, there was Haytstacks Calhoun who was a major star and attraction in the 1960's and early 1970's. He also won some tag titles in the then WWWF during the early 1970's. His drawing power and status as one of the first major stars to emerge in the WWWF territory definitely warrants him a spot in the WWE HOF.

Runners-Up: Dynamite Kid, Lex Luger, Sid, "The Model" Rick Martel, Ray Stevens, Ivan Koloff, Chyna, the Big Boss Man, X-Pac

Non-WWE List

1. Lou Thesz

Lou Thesz is, IMO, the greatest professional wrestler of all-time, and is probably the first name that would go in any credible pro wrestling HOF. If WWE stayed to just strictly WWE, than Lou Thesz would not really warrant a spot as he didn't even wrestle in the northeast all that much during his days as NWA champion. And he had a small amount of appearances in WWE once it was an establish wrestling company. Even so, the moment that Verne Gagne was inducted in 2006 and all bets were off on who could be inducted, Lou Thesz instantly shot up the lists of biggest snubs of the HOF. There is no name in pro wrestling the WWE could induct into their HOF and legitimize it more than Lou Thesz. Simple as that. If you're gonna have a pro wrestling HOF, you cannot not have the greatest pro wrestler ever in there. Even though he was never a star in WWE, to me his now heads and shoulders the biggest snub of the WWE HOF.

2. Rikidozan

What Frank Gotch (he'll be on here later) is to American pro wrestling, Rikidozan is to Japanese pro wrestling. There would be no pro wrestling in Japan without Rikidozan (and Lou Thesz actually) as helped make pro wrestling a popular sport or form of entertainment in Japan. No New Japan Pro Wrestling, No All Japan Pro Wrestling, no Pro Wrestling NOAH, no nothing without Rikidozan. He's among the 5 most important figures in the entire history of pro wrestling. WWE has done well with Japanese pro wrestling by inducting Antonio Inoki (No. 2 on the Japanese wrestling totem pole) and now Tatsumi Fujinami. But as huge of stars as they are, their inductions are kind of irrelevant until Rikidozan is in.

3. El Santo

And now the "Father of Lucha Libre." There is no pro wrestling in Mexico without El Santo who is the Frank Gotch and Rikidozan of Mexico. Mil Mascaras is probably the No. 2 star to emerge out of Mexico, but again his induction is kind of meaningless without El Santo being in there first.

4. Ed "Strangler" Lewis

Lewis is probably the most important wrestler in the history of pro wrestling, as he laid the foundation for just about everything that pro wrestling as we know it is. "Worked" matches, storyline feuds, touring groups of wrestlers, the modern wrestling company. Pro wrestling was a legitimate shoot sport with matches lasting upwards to 2-4 hours at times. Pro wrestling went from sport to art-form thanks to the Goldust Trio of wrestler Ed "Strangler" Lewis, manager Billy Sandow, and promoter Toots Mondt. Obviously he is EXTREMELY old school, and the WWE HOF has yet to go back this far in time with their inductees, but if the WWE HOF wants to be a legitimate pro wrestling HOF, it definitely should start looking at pre-1950's era wrestlers.

5. Frank Gotch

Frank Gotch goes even further back than Ed "Strangler" Lewis, but Frank Gotch's legend is absolutely immortal. He was the first star of American professional wrestling, and he's another one of the first people that should go in any pro wrestling HOF

6. Jim Londos

This will be my last pre-NWA person on the list, but his achievements during his peak in the 1930's are absolutely extraordinary. Just like almost every type of business, the pro wrestling business almost died during the Great Depression in the 1930's. Attendance was at a record low, many of the companies that had popped up during the wrestling boom of the 1920's, closed shop and wrestling was left for dead. Entered Jim Londos who brought the crowds back to wrestling, got it mainstream attention in the newspapers again, and the man who largely saved the pro wrestling industry in the 1930's. Steve Austin saved the biggest wrestling company in the late 1990's, but Londos saved the entire industry in the 1930's. He's another one of the most important stars in the history of pro wrestling. Very deserving.

7. Stan Hansen

I mentioned Stan Hansen as someone I think should go into the HOF next year, with the HOF taking place in Texas, and I definitely think he's a pretty big snub at this point. Stan is probably the most successful American pro wrestler in the history of Japan, and arguably the greatest brawling wrestler of all-time. He definitely should go in at some point.

8. Bruiser Brody

But if anyone can challenge the throne of "brawling style" wrestling from Stan Hansen, it's this legendary outlaw wrestler. Brody was one of the last major stars of the territory area who went everywhere, never becoming a one company-type star, although he was probably most successful, like Hansen, in Japan. WWE has gotten the two major pioneers of "hardcore" wrestling in the Sheik and Abdullah the Butcher. But there's a difference between "hardcore" wrestling and brawling wrestling. And Hansen and Brody are the greatest ever at this style of wrestling, not to mention being icons in Japan. Both Brody and Hansen should be inducted at some point.

9. Sam Muchnick

Muchnick is probably the most famous and successful American pro wrestling promoter ever that isn't one of the McMahons. He was the major figure-head of the NWA at it's peak for many years and thus he was the figurehead of basically the pro wrestling industry during the height of the Territories Era. If Wrestlemania ever comes to St. Louis, Thesz and Muchnick will be absolutely essential inductees for that class. Even if both are long deceased.

10. Gene Kiniski

WWE has actually, surprisingly, done a fine job of getting all of the classic NWA champions inducted, from 1970 on at least. Terry and Dory Funk Jr., Jack Brisco, Harley Race, Ric Flair, Kerry Von Erich, and Ricky Steamboat are all in. Just about every major NWA champion from before 1970, however, is not inducted with Lou Thesz obviously being the biggest. After Thesz, though I would say the next big NWA champion that should go in is the man that Dory Funk Jr. beat to become NWA champion, one Gene Kiniski. Kiniski was probably the most successful NWA champion of the 1960's and really was the bridge from the Thesz era of champions to the 1970's and beyond era. He was the link between both eras that could worth the styles of both. He'd be a great inclusion to the HOF.

Runners-Up: George Hackenschmidt, "Whipper" Billy Watson, Mildred Burke, "Wild" Bill Longson, Wahoo McDaniel, The Destroyer, Johnny Valentine, Dick the Bruiser and Crusher (either as singles stars or as a tag team), the Fabulous Kangaroos, Perro Aguyao, Canek, Tiger Mask, Jumbo Tsuruta, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Gary Hart, Jim Cornette, Paul Boesch, Jim Barnett, Eric Bischoff

So at this point, who do all of you think is the biggest snub of the WWE HOF?

Rick Rude is up there for sure. His leaving probably isn't the biggest reason however, Vince would have expected to lose talent after what happened at Survivor Series, that in reality only Rude "shocked" anyone, who wasn't actually a wrestling talent was perhaps a bonus for him rather than Foley, Taker or some of the others who were angry enough to consider leaving over it actually doing so. The biggest stumbling block for Rude and a lot of guys now is their deaths. That being said Rude got TWO mentions this year, enough HOF members count him as one of their best friends so it will likely now happen next year. Their hands have been "tied" the last couple of years with Bearer's death and then Savage going in... I am pretty sure now Nash is "in" he, Bret and Rude's other "best friends" who are in will put the relevant pressure on to see Rude inducted.

WWE CAN'T put too many dead or crippled guys in together, it just sends a horrendous message. This year we got Randy AND Connor but that was a unique situation. The other inductees were all there in person, and only Butch, who is 70 appeared to have any health issues. They can handle a 70 year old man on crutches...that's not gonna be "the business" that caused it as such.

Political stuff won't bar a CM Punk...if it works for WWE they will do it... Chyna, she too is up there but it will happen eventually if enough pressure is put on internally and Jeff Jarrett will also go in eventually... Now Nash has 'fessed up about guys actually daring to be mercenary, Jarrett will be fine... Remember his "hold up" wasn't one, he was out of contract and they were asking something out of leftfield, having played hardball on his prior contract... he just got that made up before jobbing to a woman... he could have just said no...

The biggest issues now are guys like these:-

Lex Luger - Arguably the biggest "star" not to be in there, and who will be very hard to induct from WWE's perspective. Forget the going to Nitro, if Madusa can come back from that then he can...after all in all cases WWE screwed up by not having them under contract. Vince is big enough to know that... but in Luger's case there are several big stumbling blocks. His physical condition is shocking. Not sure if he is still in a wheelchair but he is not the guy of old, he screams "I did roids and drugs cos I was a wrestler...look at me now" and that's not what WWE wants on their HOF show. Add to that the unsavory aspect of Elizabeth's death and you have a real issue... We've seen snarks and pricks at the HOF already... a "You Killed Liz" chant is not only possible but likely. They just can't risk it. For his part Lex probably knows this and that his only hope is that Sting insists on him as part of his induction, which is the most likely scenario. If Lex can induct Sting for example (although WWE would want Flair for sure) and not get those chants and look reasonable, then I am sure his own induction would then follow. But not before Liz...

Dynamite Kid/The British Bulldogs - Davey Boy is the classic guy suffering from not being around. If he was alive he'd have gone in far earlier, but he now has to wait his turn. The easy solution would be the team. BUT like Lex Tommy Billington is in a shocking state, a full time wheelchair loser with leg amputations and who has suffered a severe stroke. They literally can't put him on screen and they can't not invite him... Forget the Benoit mentor stuff, just how Billington would look would send every negative message WWE tries to avoid. It sucks because they deserve it more than any other team, and individually both guys do as well. But fate seems to be saying "down the line" for them both, as soon as Tommy passes, they go in is the grim reality.

Rey Mysterio - This one is again a difficult one, of the modern era he is the most eligible for his own career but recent events have put it further away than ever. His "strike" will have put him to the back of the line, and then the recent unfortunate incident in Mexico will have put him "out of bounds" until any investigations/lawsuits are completed. Personally I hope WWE see past it and induct him next year, it'd be good for them and Rey Rey to heal the rift sooner rather than later and give Rey something to take his mind off of the tragic accident. WWE's problem has been letting shit fester... they can end this one quite quickly if they so choose.

Honky Tonk Man - This guy does deserve his place, but he has been SO controversial in his opinions and behaviours over the years that he is the one guy they know they cannot trust to play it straight on the night. As the OP said, his speech would be epic but a minefield for WWE. He has heat with so many guys that it'd be difficult for him to be in the same building as a Shawn or Ted DiBiase and not have issues.

Brian Pillman - Brian is someone who absolutely should be in now. But it means admitting some inconvenient truths if they do induct him. The WWE "line" has always been that Austin brought about the Attitude Era with Vince actually embracing it. That's not strictly true. It was Pillman who created Attitude and Vince signed HIM to bring it to WWE. Brian's death also comes into play. Many suggest inducting the whole Hart stable of 1997 as a way round the issues in the group, so Owen can go in without the focus being on him, Davey can go in AND Brian and there is still Bret, Jim, Nattie, Harry and Pillman's kids who can show up. No... If Pillman is going in, do it right... a solo induction for the Loose Cannon, and proper credit for creating the style that saved the WWE... It wasn't Heyman, Austin got it cos Pillman was hurt and was his buddy, he didn't want it wasted...

The Steiners/Scott Steiner - They had his picture at the door of this HOF...basically "If this guy shows up, he is not to be admitted"... That tells you all you need to know about WWE's relationship with Scott Steiner. It's always been fractious, since he refused a solo push from Vince in 94 over money and his lack of plans for his brother. Scott showed loyalty in a time when few did, but it wasn't to Vince...but to his family and self and that never sat with Vince. Everything controversial that happened later... adds fuel to that fire.

Brusier Brody - Arguably the most "controversial" guy other than Benoit because of his death. There is still much bitterness in the business and the old timers about what happened that night in Puerto Rico, and with Carlos Colon, one of the owners of that territory already being in and his sons on the roster it's a difficult thing for WWE to induct Bruiser without all the unsavoury aspects leaking out... If Trips is worried about google searches of Chyna then a simple google search of Brody leads to very dark places involving fellow HOF'ers... and that can lead to other google searches on guys like Snuka, which go even darker. Bruiser is deserving but a can of worms that Vince probably doesn't want to open with good reason.

Others are not that controversial really, Demolition? There are better teams to go in ahead of them, Vince himself, he'll go in eventually but when he's 90...cos it'd be admitting he's finished. Chyna? If she could stop being a flake for a year, like Scott and Jake did she can go in, but she keeps giving Steph ammo. Vince Russo? Why the hell not eventually, of course they can swerve it and pull his award at the last moment and give it to David Arquette... Jim Cornette...any of these guys can go in at any time, it's just you have to bear in mind this isn't a proper "HOF" but a TV show they are organising annually... it can't be all controversy and downers cos guys are dead...

It's like I said on the other thread there are only so many people they can induct every year. In order to give the inductees the proper length of time for someone to induct them and for them to give a speech, you can't have a show running 10-12 hours.

This years show went about 5 hours with 9 inductees. All the names you mentioned are worthy of a Hall of Fame status, and they will all get in at some point. I think patience is the key word here, also the fact that a lot of them are no longer living. You can only induct so many posthumously. Now I'm sure that there are wrestlers already in there that could have waited or went in before others that were more worthy, but that's life.

Every year when the nominees are announced there is an uproar, not as too who is going in but as to who they missed out. If you want to get everyone in and do it quickly, then induct everyone at the same time. It's a ridiculous suggestion, but one that it would appear to make everyone happy.

I can think of a huge snub, and it is in the contentious "celebrity wing". Someone who deserves to be there- Cyndi Lauper!

Look, I don't keep pushing this because I was a huge fan of hers (her music was okay), but I want celebrities in who actually made a massive impact on the wrestling landscape, not showed up once, like Drew Carey or Arnie.

Lauper's contribution to wrestling is huge. She was actually on the roster in WWF at the height of her career, she managed Wendi Ritcher, appeared regularly during its formative years, and was a vital link in the "Rock N' Wrestling Connection". She also appeared at the first Wrestlemania.

Lauper has also featured WWE stars in some of her music clips, such as Capt Lou playing her father in "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" and bunch of wrestlers, including Sheik, Roddy Piper, Moolah, Freddie Blassie and Andre The Giant appeared in Lauper's clip of "Goonies R Good Enough". She deserves her place more than 90% of the celebrity roster so far.

I also wonder if Kurt Angle will go in once he retires. I know it won't be while he is in TNA, but I hope Vince doesn't hold a grudge on how Angle left and jumped to TNA.

I thought of a massive snub so far- THE ROCK! The Rock is not in the HoF, and considering his mainstream status, and being involved somewhat in the last five Wrestlemanias, in either segments or matches, it is amazing that he hasn't gone in yet.

It's like I said on the other thread there are only so many people they can induct every year. In order to give the inductees the proper length of time for someone to induct them and for them to give a speech, you can't have a show running 10-12 hours.

This years show went about 5 hours with 9 inductees. All the names you mentioned are worthy of a Hall of Fame status, and they will all get in at some point. I think patience is the key word here, also the fact that a lot of them are no longer living. You can only induct so many posthumously. Now I'm sure that there are wrestlers already in there that could have waited or went in before others that were more worthy, but that's life.

Every year when the nominees are announced there is an uproar, not as too who is going in but as to who they missed out. If you want to get everyone in and do it quickly, then induct everyone at the same time. It's a ridiculous suggestion, but one that it would appear to make everyone happy.

Not sure if your post was directed solely at me, but I wasn't saying there should be 20 inductees next year in the HOF. I was merely giving top 10 Biggest Snubs list of the HOF presently. I could probably make a top 100 Snubs list, but obviously I wouldn't expect all 100 to go in the HOF in one single year.

Think of these lists more as a guideline for WWE to look at over the next few years or decade or so.

Just wanted to clear that up.

If we're going with celebrities, I would say these are the top 5 snubs....

1. Cyndi Lauper

I would say of all the celebrities not in the HOF, she is by far the one that had the biggest impact on the pro wrestling industry. Mr. T was huge in getting pro wrestling really popular with his Wrestlemania appearances and his alignment with Hulk Hogan. But it was Cyndi Lauper who actually started the "Rock N' Wrestling" Connection in 1984. As huge as Mr. T was it wouldn't have made any sense for the WWF to team up with MTV through Mr. T as MTV was a music channel, not a channel for TV shows (at that time). It was Cyndi Lauper who was at her peak of fame in 1983-1984 (critics at that time actually said Madonna would be a flash in the pan while Cyndi would last, interesting, eh?) that brought the MTV connection to WWE which was the stage for WWE to hit the big time in reality. She is by far the biggest celebrity snub at this point. I'd say other than Mike Tyson and possibly Mr. T she is the most important celebrity ever in the WWE.

2. Andy Kaufman

Andy Kaufman had nothing to do with WWE, though he tried, but Vince Sr. turned him down. But obviously he went down to Memphis and put the wrestling industry and American pop culture on it's ears with his feud with Jerry Lawler from 1982-1983 ish. Andy Kaufman loved wrestling and he really helped to bring wrestling to the public eye again, just a few years before wrestling exploded in popularity. I think his feud in Memphis, plus Hogan's appearances in Rocky III, and Andre the Giant's general popularity really helped to lead the way for wrestling to break through to the masses with the Rock N' Wrestling Connection just a year or two later. Definitely worthy, even though he is deceased.

3. Muhammad Ali

Most would think of him due to his guest referee spot at the original Wrestlemania, but Muhammad Ali's relationship with pro wrestling goes back much further than that. Muhammad Ali is obviously the most famous boxer ever, and arguably the most famous American athlete of the 20th Century (though Michael Jordan comes close). He brought showmanship to boxing, and that was thanks to being inspired by none other than Gorgeous George. His entire persona was based on Gorgeous George. Then in the 1970's, he got in a working relationship with the WWE getting involved in tussles with Gorilla Monsoon, and of course working for Vince Sr. against Antonio Inoki in 1976, the match that many credit for inventing modern MMA. Ali has always been an advocate for the pro wrestling industry and has a longstanding history with it. The problem for Muhammad is his failing health, so it would probably be a big struggle for him to even appear at the HOF ceremony to accept, let alone make a speech. As much as I hate to say it, I see him going in after he passes away. Unfortunately, I think the ship has sailed on getting him in while he's alive and relatively healthy. But he deserves induction nonetheless.

4. Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone has never really made any appearances on WWE shows other than the 2005 HOF inducting Hulk Hogan. But there are few celebrities that have been bigger advocates for the pro wrestling business than Sylvester Stallone. Throughout his career he has used wrestlers for his movies, from Terry Funk in Paradise Alley, to Hulk Hogan in Rocky III, to Stone Cold in the first Expendables movie. He's constantly praised the business in interviews and defended it against his peers in the Hollywood industry. He helped launch "Hulkamania" to the masses after all. He played a major role in helping to launch the pro wrestling boom in the 1980's because of that. So yeah, I definitely think he deserves it. More than Arnold, though I really have no problem with Arnold going in either as he has roots in the wrestling business too.

5. Regis Philbin

But of all the celebrities in the world there is probably no one that has been a bigger fan of the pro wrestling business than Regis Philbin. Regis' history with wrestling goes all the way back to the 1960's when he would often have Freddie Blassie on his local TV shows in the San Francisco area at the time. That stretched all the way to his famous show with Kathie Lee Gifford in the 1980's and 1990's, where he had just about every major WWE and even some WCW stars on his show. Everyone from Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior, to Rick Rude and Bobby Heenan, to Undertaker and Razor Ramon, and Stone Cold. He also appeared at WM 7, and I believe he's been in attendance at other WM's. He's been a lifelong advocate of the pro wrestling business, and he's been a major figure in TV for over 50 years. He's definitely worthy.

The Fabulous Freebirds. 1st modern performers to have ring music(Gorgeous George had it for TV entrances in the 50's). One of the top feuds of all time while in WCCW. Put all 4 in, Hayes and Garvin are still alive and well. Garvin was a top draw in WCCW and JCP when he was still "Gorgeous". Just to throw out a celeb wing idea, Dick Ebersol. He convinced NBC to put Saturday Nights Main Event on for monthly specials. If I am not mistaken, he was booking SNL when Hogan and Mr. T hosted just before Wrestlemania.

It's funny you mention Elizabeth as the most popular woman in the history of the WWE, because the person I'm thinking of may be the only legitimate woman who can challenge that claim: Sable. This may be a little over the top, but Sable at her hottest, was arguably receiving Stone Cold/Undertaker level cheers. She was so over, that whenever she was at or even near the ring, all eyes in the building were drawn to her. She really rejuvenated the women's division and I wholly believe that without her, WWE would be a Diva-free place. She also brought in a fair share of money and publicity through her Playboy shoots and all her public appearances. If Sunny's in the Hall of Fame than Sable should definitely be there.

A tag team that deserves mentioning are the Fabulous Freebirds. I mean, when you have a rule named after you, that alone deserves induction, right? These guys were seriously over as heels in the 80s and their feuds with the likes of the Von Erichs and the Road Warriors are legendary. They were a big part of the golden era of tag team wrestling, and were huge draws wherever they went. I'm kind of surprised that they're not in there given that Michael Hayes still works for WWE.

My off-kilter pick is Eric Bischoff. He arguably did more for the wrestling business than anybody not named Vince Mcmahon, and went toe-to-toe with the WWE, even beating them out for a good portion of the MNW. He was the genius behind the Hulk Hogan heel turn and some of the moves he made as WCW President can be considered quite genius. Also add in the fact that he was one of the greatest GM's of all time for a prolonged period, and I think Bischoff definitely should go in one day. Whether that ever happens is anybody's guess.

You can really only induct a small handful of people each year, you can't induct 15-20 people a year as the HOF ceremony is about 4 hours long with the number of people inducted each year as it is. I don't know how fair it is to say some are "snubbed" to be honest as there are some people who either don't want to be inducted or it's just not worth the trouble.

For instance, there's too much resentment from the widows of Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith at this time. Owen's widow, Martha, tried to sue WWE several years back for using footage of Owen Hart, despite the fact that they owned the footage, for a Hart Family DVD compilation. Diana Hart, Smith's widow, is still said to be bitter towards WWE for releasing Davey Boy in the early 2000s, even though WWE paid for his stint in rehab, and for releasing her son D.H. Smith a few years back. Even Bret himself has said at various points that it's nigh impossible to work with these two.

As for the Honky Tonk Man, WWE wanted to induct him several years back but he told them he wasn't interested. Personally, I think the guy's greatness is heavily exaggerated. I know he held the IC title longer than anyone but sheer length aside, there wasn't much particularly memorable about his title run. If they induct him someday, I've got no problem with it, but I never thought he was all that special.

Rick Rude is someone that should be in the HOF at some point and I think he'll wind up in there at some point within the next few years.

Bam Bam Bigelow is someone that I just never really got into personally. I can see a case for him being in the HOF and it won't bother me if he winds up in there, but I never saw a whole lot that was particularly special about the guy aside from his big, tattooed bald head.

Vader is someone who belongs in the HOF in my opinion, arguably the greatest super heavyweight of them all and, in my opinion, possibly the last truly great super heavyweight. He certainly has the credentials to warrant being a Hall of Famer.

I believe Rick & Scott Steiner should be in the HOF, but I don't see it happening anytime soon because Scott Steiner pretty much slams WWE whenever he gets an opportunity. Though, to be fair, he pretty much slams just about any organization he's ever worked for as well. Steiner is also someone that strikes me as a guy who'd go off the reservation in his HOF speech and take the opportunity to slam WWE once again.

Jim Cornette is someone that's deserving but, like some others, the guy's just flat out bitter, too bitter at this point probably. Whether it's WWE, TNA, ROH or whomever, the guy just can't resist the urge to rage against anyone or anything that has a different view of wrestling than he does.

The problem with inducting guys like Lewis, Gotch, Londos and a few others is that most fans not only aren't familiar with them. Lewis & Londos' peak was during the 1930s while Gotch's peak was in the first decade of the 20th century. Besides that, who'll accept the honor for them? Maybe some great, great, great grandchildren who never knew them? Don't get me wrong, I'd have no issue whatsoever with them being inducted, but there's no real buzz to be generated.

Lou Thesz unquestionably deserves to be in the HOF as does El Santo and Rikidozan. Modern fans might not be as familiar with El Santo or Rikidosan, but to say that the men were gods in Mexican & Japanese wrestling is an understatement.

Sam Muchnick wouldn't generate any real buzz, but he's deserving of the honor without question. Without Muchnick, in my opinion, the NWA would have imploded sometime in the early 50s. The reason he served as NWA president for a total of 23 years is he was pretty much the only guy that every other NWA affiliated promoter trusted.

I'd have no problem if Demolition were to be inducted, I think they should be, though I'd prefer seeing The Rock & Roll Express and The Midnight Express be inducted before them. While not as visually memorable as Ax & Smash, I always thought they were much better teams.

Biggest snub? Yo momma.

Leaving Savage out is the be all and end all of lunacy. Like Hitman said There isn't a more deserving wrestler to be in there. There's nothing else to complain about anymore besides an average Triple H hack friend headlining the HOF over the real Mr Wrestlemania.

I was very pleased to see Alundra Blayze inducted. She was an awesome performer in AWA, WCW and the WWF. Kudos to the WWE for not blacklisting her.

Hopefully with her induction, people will reference her more and have the sense to see that her greatest matches were while she was a part of All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling. She was the first non-Japanese woman to sign with the company, and won the IWA Women's title from a woman who I believe is the second biggest female snub next to Ms. Elizabeth.

Chigusa Nagayo was that woman, and her fame in Japan was on par with Keiji Mutoh or Antonio Inoki. She had her own "YES!" movement of sorts; a large section of the crowd would be women with pom poms who would sing along with Chigusa's theme music. She was insanely over as a singles competitor and while a part of the Crush Gals tag team, she was truly Japan's most over female competitor.

While notable female wrestlers like Akira Hokuto, Bull Nakano, Devil Masami and Aja Kong were most definitely over with crowds; Chigusa's fans truly loved her and were emotionally charged every time she performed. No other female in-ring performer was nearly as electric as Chigusa Nagayo.

I can think of a huge snub, and it is in the contentious "celebrity wing". Someone who deserves to be there- Cyndi Lauper!

Look, I don't keep pushing this because I was a huge fan of hers (her music was okay), but I want celebrities in who actually made a massive impact on the wrestling landscape, not showed up once, like Drew Carey or Arnie.

I thought of a massive snub so far- THE ROCK! The Rock is not in the HoF, and considering his mainstream status, and being involved somewhat in the last five Wrestlemanias, in either segments or matches, it is amazing that he hasn't gone in yet.

I thought she would have gone in this year, but when I found out Mania was in California, Arnold made sense. He is a former governor of the State, and as his own speech at the ceremony showed, he has more than a passing interest in wrestling.

I appreciated the way he spoke about meeting the wrestlers when they were training in Munich, and how he tied in his body building career. The story of Bruno Sammartino was a shocker as well, I had no idea he used to judge the body building competitions. I think that Arnold showed that he has a greater connection to wrestling than just showing up once, and it goes back quite a ways.

Not sure if your post was directed solely at me, but I wasn't saying there should be 20 inductees next year in the HOF. I was merely giving top 10 Biggest Snubs list of the HOF presently. I could probably make a top 100 Snubs list, but obviously I wouldn't expect all 100 to go in the HOF in one single year.

Think of these lists more as a guideline for WWE to look at over the next few years or decade or so.

Just wanted to clear that up.

No it wasn't directed at you at all.

I'm sure we all have wrestler's that we would like to see in the Hall of Fame, but like JH said, you can only put a handful in at a time. I don't think that necessarily some of these wrestler's or personalities are being snubbed, they will get there, just have to wait their turn. That's all.

My top 5 would probably be all dead or close to

Rick Rude is clear 1, British Bulldog Daey Boy Smith deserves to go in for both singles and tag career. Owen Hart without a doubt. If he had a Rock style personality he'd have probably been world champion because he was a great worker. Lou Thesz absolutely. I don't know how many times we all heard HOFer Jim Ross call fellow HOFer Stone Cold Steve Austin's Lou Thesz press. At least 1,000. And that's not saying that's all he's known for.

Miss Elizabeth was the First Lady and she was part of Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair's careers. Would love seeing Big Boss Man inducted. He had quite the impact as is still fondly remembered.

Would love seeing Jim Cornette indicted as well as the Freebirds.

I think if the old legends like Gotch, Hackenschmidt, etc get inducted it should be a 20 minute video segment stating their impact on the business and leave it at that. They shaped the business they deserve a place, just impossible to do with inductors etc.

It would be a challenge for sure to find people to accept the honors for long deceased pro wrestlers from 1900-1950 ish, but not impossible. For the induction Gorgeous George, the earliest tenured pro wrestler in the HOF, WWE managed to George's 97 year old widow to come and accept which was a really cool moment.

I'm sure the likes of Thesz, Londos, Lewis, and Gotch have some relatives that could accept on their behalf. As for who to do the induction speech, there's experts like Jim Ross, Bill Apter, Dave Meltzer (that'd be something to see for sure), or some professional historians that could do the speeches touting how important they were. Lou Thesz would by far be the easiest one to find someone to do the speech. Most of Thesz's friends and peers in the industry have long passed on like he has, but you could get pretty much any classic NWA champion, or all-time great wrestler that's still alive to do the speech. Ric Flair would probably the best best choice. Or you could get someone like Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr., or Harley Race. And I'm sure Thesz has family still alive to accept. Thesz only died about 15 years ago. His widow might even still be alive.

I don't even really think the lack of fans' knowledge on old-school wrestlers is really a problem either. If you have a star studded class of 1980's, 1990's, and even a 2000's star, having one star from the 1940's isn't really going to kill the interest in the class. I mean, most fans didn't know who Tatsumi Fujinami was, and that didn't stop WWE from inducting him. If you have Taker, JBL, the Freebirds, Miss Elizabeth, Goldust, etc. going in, inducting Jim Londos isn't really going to take a major hit of interest from the HOF ceremony.

I think the biggest challenge in getting pre-1950 wrestlers inducted into the HOF and fitting them into the HOF ceremonies from a show standpoint, is finding footage of them. You're simply not going to find footage of Frank Gotch, Martin "Farmer" Burns, and especially George Hackenschmidt, as there wasn't even the possibility of recording at places in the first decade of the 1900's. There's barely any pictures of them, let alone video footage. That would be the biggest challenge. By 1950's you start to get video and TV footage to use, so once again Lou Thesz would not be a problem. Wrestlers from 1920-1940 would be a big problem as well as even though there was recording technology at this point, there's very little of it. To me, that would be the biggest obstacle in getting any pre-1950 wrestlers inducted. Supposedly WWE backtracked on inducting Danny Hodge a few years back, because they had no video footage of him due to not owning the rights to the companies he wrestled in. And Hodge wrestled into the 1970's, a point where there's plenty of video footage of wrestlers.

If WWE inducts these which I would love to see as a budding wrestling historian, and a history buff in general, WWE would have to center their video packages on still photographs, which is definitely not impossible. WWE uses still photographs in their documentaries and video packages all the time. Recorded footage is better though, so it would be a challenge.

But I still think it'll happen at some point. The WWE has shown in the last 10 years they want their HOF to look legitimate, and there's plenty of people you wouldn't think WWE would induct, but have due to bringing more legitimacy to the HOF. Verne Gagne, Nick Bockwinkel, Antonio Inoki, Gorgeous George, Tatsumi Fujinami, Mil Mascaras. It would make total sense to induct Lou Thesz, and people around even before him.

Thesz is really the furthest back they should go. It becomes "trust me he was a big star" territory at the time because no footage or pictures like the dude above me said.

I think they could start with some ECW guys now. Those guys are really old and beaten to shit, most of them are bitter but it's worth a try.

Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer (unless this complicates things with TNA), Shane Douglas & Raven (if they aren't still persona non grata) would be excellent choices as well as Bam Bam Bigelow.

As far as the biggest snub thus far it's probably Thesz overall, Rick Rude of the modern era and of people still living it's Stan Hansen.

I don't buy into 'snubbed'. I simply think WWE have many names they want to induct but are simply looking for the correct timing. They can only induct so many every year. You could argue that there are people in there less deserving than some that are not but we don't know the ins and outs.

Personally I feel the following need a place in there within the next 3 years....

Rick Rude, Davey Boy Smith, Demolition, Lex Luger and Big Boss Man would be my picks.

Some Left-field replies for ya:

Jeff Jarrett
AWA's Rookie of the year, won virtually everything there is to win in the major promotions of his day, bar ECW and the WWE Heavyweight Title. Held WCW together in its dying stages, excellent shooter, and build TNA from the ground up. Now heading GFW, Jarrett is undisputedly one of the most iconic and important figures in modern pro-wrestling history.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas
Won at least one title in every major promotion in multiple parts of the globe, created one of the greatest moments in pro-wrestling history, and the birth of ECW. PWI ranked him #20 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1996. Excelled in fueds throughout ECW, WCW, WWE and was the only reason anyone ever had to follow over to XPW. Underrated TNA work also.

Goldberg
If only purely for prestige and reputation. Massive accomplishments in WCW, solid but fleeting impact and WHC reign in WWE.

Raven
A few years too late imo, Raven would have thrived amoungst the Dean Ambrose/Solomon Crowes of WWE. Perhaps could've been the biggest star on a promotion like CZW. Regardless, major titles across ECW, WCW and of course TNA. Competed in ROH, and is a 27 time WWE Hardcore Champion.

Hardy Boyz/Dudley Boyz
Obvious reasons, potentially controversial nonetheless.

Shane O'Mac
Few people put their bodies on the line in the name of entertainment like Shane McMahon. Kurt Angle at KOTR and the massive Steve Blackman drop come to mind. A cornerstone of the Attitude Era, and a WWE European & Hardcore Champion (more than Koko B Ware ever won), hard to say no to Shane O'Mac.

EDIT:

...and finally:

Buff Bagwell!
His Mom once called in sick for him. What a champ.

Not sure there are any other snubs left. Mostly all of WWE/Vince's enemies have made friends with WWE now and accepted their space in the HOF.

There are some who should be in right now - and expect them in within the next next few years - British Bulldogs together, Rick Rude, Rick The Model Martel, Demolition Ax and Smash, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Big Boss Man, Earthquake, Goldberg, Eric Bischoff and Jeff Jarrett. Id also induct Xpac, New Age Outlaws and Kurt Angle, and naturally Owen Hart if his family gave permission.

Other people that should go in would be Bam Bam Bigelow - an awesome big man wrestler, Vader, Sting, Lex Luger and The Steiner brothers.

Ray Stevens - Absolute Legend, how he has been missed is beyond me

Lex Luger - I know the Liz thing is tough (you don't see her enshrined, or even mentioned much), at the very least he should have gone in as part of the package deal with The Four Horsemen

Goldberg: If you put in Ultimate Warrior you really lower the bar, but when you lower it that much you see just how far Goldberg eclipsed it, longer run, more big matches, better performer.

Rick Rude - Surprised he isn't in - Was never the #1 guy but he was always right underneath the #1 guy and worked a ton of high profile fueds with Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, U. Warrior, etc, plus he had distinguished runs in World Class and as a tag team champ with Manny Fernandez in the NWA.

The Freebirds should have went in when The Von Erichs did, that would have been sad but also epic

Stan Hansen - Huge star in both the US & Japan, one of the legit toughest in the business

Jim Cornette may have been the Greatest Mgr All Time, hands down, which is saying a lot with Gen Akbar, JJ Dillon, Bobby Heenan, Sherri Martel, Capt Albano, Mr Fuji, Paul Ellering & Paul Heyman/Johnny Dangerously among others

The Midnight Express & Rock & Roll Express - Other than the LOD was there two tag teams hotter nationwide in the 80s than these two ?? Not too mention their obvious in ring abilities.

Sting - Obvious choice but it's a foregone conclusion he is going in, same with Taker

Kurt Angle will get in when he leaves TNA

Some others such as Boss Man (great mid carder who bounced between promotions and never reached the Top Tier for any length of time), Rick Martel (great run in the AWA but mostly a secondary comedy act in WWE), Demolition (cheap knock off of LOD, short time together), New Age Outlaws (short run eclipsed by the long careers and achievements of HHH & HBK), Earthquake (career mid to bottom level performer, one dimensional, few significant runs, decent career but not great) are memorable for various reasons but don't pass the HOF eye test (I can go either way on Martel based on how well he sold his stupid "Model" gimmick alongside his excellent work in the AWA & Japan).

Big Boss Man & Earthquake were introduced as main event players at the beginning of their runs in WWF. They were part of the revolving door of villains for Hulk Hogan.

I think both are worthy but both are dead.

Vader is another one who fully deserves a spot and one I think has it coming sooner rather than later.

Big Boss Man & Earthquake were introduced as main event players at the beginning of their runs in WWF. They were part of the revolving door of villains for Hulk Hogan.

I think both are worthy but both are dead.

Vader is another one who fully deserves a spot and one I think has it coming sooner rather than later.

Both Boss Man & Earthquake had short runs as high profile jobbers early in their careers vs Hogan (at least early in their WWE careers, remember Boss man was around for at least two years before landing in WWE and wrestled in the NWA as Big Bubba Rogers, Jim Cornette's body guard). After that Earthquake had a decent push in the tag team ranks for a short time.

Boss Man had a long career, as a name value mid carder but he always was a good worker. I don't think he had quite the same level talent as say Arn Anderson who filled a similar role but he was certainly a legit full time star, just not in that Top Tier.

I don't think either are HOF worthy but Boss Man did have a distinguished career.

Vader, when you factor in his awesome work in Japan and his feuds with Ron Simmons, Sting, & Flair in WCW (and good but brief run vs Rick Rude before Rude's injury), a string case can be made for him in the HOF.

Here's the thing, there is no snub. If there's someone that you think is deserving of going in, they're probably going in. They're just going to wait until an anniversary or a DVD/ON Demand release, hometown Wrestlemania, they need a big draw or something like that.

Remember, this has nothing to do with being a real HOF, it's all money and ratings. When the time is right businesswise, everyone will get it. I believe that.

Here's the thing, there is no snub. If there's someone that you think is deserving of going in, they're probably going in. They're just going to wait until an anniversary or a DVD/ON Demand release, hometown Wrestlemania, they need a big draw or something like that.

Remember, this has nothing to do with being a real HOF, it's all money and ratings. When the time is right businesswise, everyone will get it. I believe that.
Which is why I think Stan Hansen gets in next year. People forget that he had one of the biggest storylines in WWF history when he "broke" the neck of one Bruno Sammartino. Never forget the interview that McMahon had with Hansen and Freddie Blassie where Blassie holds up a "newspaper headline" reading "Hansen orders Coffin for Sammartino". Right now, that is really the biggest snub. Rude is up there, but his would be posthumous.. Next year, I can see Sting, Taker, Stan Hansen, Rikidozan or the Crush Gals (You cannot bring in Nagayo without Asuka. Both wrestled in the WWF) and Ray Stevens.
After that induction, the only gigantic snub, and for good reason, will be Chris Benoit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back