75 Bands In One Photo (Can You Find Them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
There are 75 bands represented in this photo. List only ONE per person. (So this dont get too spammy you must also name one of their songs that you like and why)

75bands.jpg

Heres an easy one

1. Guns N Roses---"Welcome to the Jungle"- I dunno really i have just always seemed to like it for some reason so ya. Plus it was an easy one to find :p

Alice in Chains - "Sea of Sorrow" - my fav AIC song. What a kick as band- and they're not grunge, damn it- they're a metal band.

I've seen this thing before, expect a few posts from me. :)

But i'll do it one at a time, letting others try it as well. So, to start off...

Scissor Sisters: I Can't Decide. Not released as a single, but it recently featured in the final episode of Dr Who Series 3, and it was a cracking song.

# I Can't Decide Wether You Should Live Or Die #

The Rolling Stones: Paint it Black, It is effectively the second national anthem of New Zealand. And It was Fricking Awesome when they started their set last Year on Easter with it.

Green Day: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Just love the song. The entire American Idiot album rules. Jesus of Suburbia - 9 minutes 34 seconds of pure class.

(One of the less obvious ones. Look on the calender on the front left of the picture. One of the days is coloured green. Green Day. Get it?)

Queen: of course We will rock you prolly one of the most know songs ever well along with we are the champions. So that why i like it very catchy

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody, its like 8 minutes long and i know every single word :)

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody, its like 8 minutes long and i know every single word :)

Actually, to the surprise of most people, Bohemian Rhapsdy is only 5:34.

Yes, I am a Queen mark.

Blur: Song 2. A song that absolutly everyone knows, and possibly the best driving song ever written. Also, used in 50 million different adverts.

The guy to the left hand of the pic. He's blurry. Blur. LOL

Iron Maiden: The Wicker Man. This is my favourite Iron Maiden song, it isn't their best but it has the catchy riff and lyrics that make good songs in a way.

Alice in Chains - "Sea of Sorrow" - my fav AIC song. What a kick as band- and they're not grunge, damn it- they're a metal band.

Sorry, their Grunge, along with Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots

My favorite Alice in Chains is "Angry Chair"

and for the picture, Jet, no one said them yet

"Are you going to be my girl" , (only song I can remember by Jet)

Prince: The Queen is pinting the guns at a Prince. (Come on people, look at the guns... you should get the next one.

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World: Just simply a wonderfully written song. I love the song, it's brilliant.

Sorry, their Grunge, along with Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots

My favorite Alice in Chains is "Angry Chair"

and for the picture, Jet, no one said them yet

"Are you going to be my girl" , (only song I can remember by Jet)

ughhh. Alice in Chains is definately not grunge. They have a completely different sound then Nirvana and STP. Their metal.

Seriously People how has nobody said Black Flag yet?, any way for a song I'll say My War, it's a pretty good song, and I can't think of any others off the top of my head

As for the debate on whether AIC is grunge or Metal, I kinda agree with both RVDgurl and Ech, In my opinon grunge was just a branch off the metal tree, but AIC does definetly have a completely different sound than any other grunge band, they are much more darker, and melodic, Layne will/is greatly missed, also I know someone is going to flip out over this but AIC was way better than Nirvana, AIC was much more talented and should've gotten alot of the credit that Nirvana got, imo Nirvana was and always has been an overrated band

Korn- They have a few alright songs. Coming Undone is one of the most recent that I liked as well as Twisted Transistor. I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Can't Stop. Always loved the song, Everyone of their album's is just fantastic. I love Stadium Arcadium, it's 2CD's worth of superb. :)

HornswoggleCelebrates.jpg
<-- He loves the Chili's.

There is no Jet in the Picture they are not Jets they are something else Entirely. They are the name of a Very influential Irish Band.

Only one band per person? Pfft! There are so many that I see.

...None of which I like the music to! I'll have to look some more.

But in the meantime, I give an obvious one - The Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. / Clint Eastwood. Don't know why, but Feel Good Inc. is catchy, and Clint Eastwood I remember listening to as a kid. My tastes have changed since then, though. Thank whatever for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back