Which of Justin's Bands Make the Tournament?

Which of Justin's Bands Make the Tournament?

• Machine Head

• Killswitch Engage

• Lacuna Coil

• Stone Sour

• ALL OF THEM!

• NONE OF THEM!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Ok, so Justinsayne is in a tizzy about metal and hardcore bands from the 90's and 2000's making the Wrestlezone Music Tournament. I am democratic - so you all may decide. You may vote for AS MANY OF THESE BANDS AS YOU WANT! If they get support (and reasons to back them up) I will include them. Here is Justin's arguement-

Well, you missed Machine Head, Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil & Stone Sour

Machine Head is probably one of the best metal bands of 90/00s, and The Blackening was voted best metal album by two different metal magazines, and has received loads of good reviews, not only from critics but also from many other metal bands and musicians, and then you look at all the stuff they've released

-Burn My Eyes (released 8/9/94)
-The More Things Change... (released 3/25/97)
-The Burning Red (released 8/10/99)
-Supercharger (released 10/2/01)
-HellAlive (released 3/11/03)
-Through the Ashes Of Empires (released 4/20/04)
-Elegies(DVD) (released 10/11/05)
-The Blackening (released 3/27/07)

Machine Head has to be in this thing, they've contributed to much to modern metal to be left out

Killswitch being left off IMO is a fucking joke, a week ago I had them one a poll to determine who would be the next band in my Music Asylum, and Foo Fighters only beat them by one lousy vote, of all the people that voted for KSE only one person didn't leave a post stating why they wanted them in, I think that alone should be reason enough to put KSE in there, shit read the posts for yourself...

Now on to my case for Lacuna Coil, simply put the chick can sing, and those albums never get old, I'll be honest if this band doesn't make it I won't be really disappointed but I do fell they should get in there, they are good...better than Evenesance

and finally Stone Sour, all I'm gonna say is that awhile ago I made a Slipknot vs. Stone Sour thread, where I asked the poster who they liked more and Stone Sour get just as many if not more posts and votes than Slipknot, so take that for what it's worth

Mostly I just want to see Machine Head & KSE in there, but it would also be nice to see Lacuna Coil and Stone Sour in there as well

BTW the reason nobody mentioned Candlebox is because they were really nothing more than a one hit wonder, and no really gives a crap about them, not saying they're bad, just saying they're not very memorable (which should be pretty obvious by the fact that no one mentioned them)

Which reminds me, this poll will only be open for a short time, so I will allow spamming. I don't require huge, copious amounts of detail in this thread. Save that for the actual tournament.

Wait so how come only one of my bands gets in but certain other people seem to get to pick like 90% of the rest of the bands in this thing?

They should all be in especially Machine Head & KSE

The only band I don't think should go through, is Machine Head. That may be because I haven't heard that much of their music, but what I have heard, isn't great. If they were included, I wouldn't see them getting very far in this.

I agree with the other 3. They're all good bands, and their contribution cannot be denied. Personally I am a big fan of Stone Sour. I get a vibe from the music, that you have to search around for quite a lot today. I will be pushing for them to go quite far.

I'd say Killswitch Engage deserves to be in this thing out of those bands, but thats it. Machine Head is far too underground to take away a spot from someone more deserving. Same said for Lacuna Coil. As for Stone Sour, I'd put Slipknot in ahead of them.

But yeah, I'd say of all those choices, Killswitch Engage should be in this thing.

I'd have to go with Killswitch Engine, and Lacuna Coil. They are both one favourite bands in their category.

I'm not really a big fan of any of them, but I certainly have heard of all of them, and like certain songs by three of them.

I guess it would all depend on which bands would get left out to let those in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back