• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zero Red Rep

Dude, what the fuck? Just because he supports women not having abortions unless they are going to die does not mean that he isn't going to get laid. You really need to fuck off.

Ya know I've never endorsed anyone's suicide but in this case, I can certainly make an excetion.

Zero gets himself into trouble often, but I'll agree with him on this:

Fuck you, Blizz. If that's what he red repped you for, you fucking earned it. Get over it.

Zero gets himself into trouble often, but I'll agree with him on this:

Fuck you, Blizz. If that's what he red repped you for, you fucking earned it. Get over it.

It's my beliefs. I hate how pissy people get when other's beliefs don't match theirs. If and only if a woman is going to die in childbirth, or the child is going to live in pain, do I support abortion. Jeez, people. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Zero, you are a worthless douchebag. Go die somwhere.

One of two things I can figure out from this post:

1. I'm right in that you're just hating me for the sake of hating me. Hop off SSC's dick and do something original.

2. You actually support Blizz's belief that women shouldn't have the right to get rid of something that is a problem for them, even if it's a reminder of rape. In which case, you're just as bad as Blizz is, so please drown in a vat of liquid nitrogen.

If Becca says Zero's right, then the scoreboard officially states "Zero: 1".

Blizz should've read the post that followed. That was the steak knife hidden under Zero's post.

It's my beliefs. I hate how pissy people get when other's beliefs don't match theirs. If and only if a woman is going to die in childbirth, or the child is going to live in pain, do I support abortion. Jeez, people. Get the fuck over yourselves.

This isn't being pissy, this is being honest. I don't care whether any of you like him or not, I don't get involved with that stuff regarding Zero usually. You start a thread about red rep that he gave you seemingly over nothing, but this is the bile you posted? Rep is there to give green or red for whatever you feel is worth it. In this case, he found that worth it, and so do I.

If you want to continue whining about how unfair that is, look up CanadianFan; you two will get along great.

If Becca says Zero's right, then the scoreboard officially states "Zero: 1".

Blizz should've read the post that followed. That was the steak knife hidden under Zero's post.

Actually, SlyFox has sided with him before. So that's "Zero: 2".

1. I'm right in that you're just hating me for the sake of hating me. Hop off SSC's dick and do something original.

Hop off his dick? I hated you before I knew anyone else did. But you're basically spot on when you say that, at the moment, I was just hating you for the sake of hating you.

2. You actually support Blizz's belief that women shouldn't have the right to get rid of something that is a problem for them, even if it's a reminder of rape. In which case, you're just as bad as Blizz is, so please drown in a vat of liquid nitrogen

Didn't even read the post, not worth my time. I do believe in abortions, so take your sensless insults elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back