You've All Been Waiting For It: Crocker

Dont talk to me
You act like a little girl. I told your sissy ass not to talk to me, yet you still do it. Learn to follow my orders.

And you fools need to reread the catfish thread, I was warning people that CM Punk's Girl was actually a 45 year old overweight man. No one listened doe.

You act like a little girl. I told your sissy ass not to talk to me, yet you still do it. Learn to follow my orders.

And you fools need to reread the catfish thread, I was warning people that CM Punk's Girl was actually a 45 year old overweight man. No one listened doe.
Acting like a bitch back at him isn't getting the results you're expecting. Try another method.

As long as advice is free tonight, never type the word "doe" unless you're describing a female deer or texting a 15-year old girl.

Good God what is your problem? Don't read his posts if you don't like them.

And where is this thread about catfish that everyone is talking about?

I'm a make it real simple

1. I told you to stop talking to me
2. You then told me to not talk to me and to follow your instructions and be your bitch
3. I told you once again not to talk to me
4. You continue to talk to me
and now I would like to tell you one last time

FUCK OFF AND DONT TALK TO ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo