You've All Been Waiting For It: Crocker

How long is my sentence? I promise I won't talk shit about Cena as much as before. I agree that my hatred was way too much and I apologize

How long is my sentence? I promise I won't talk shit about Cena as much as before. I agree that my hatred was way too much and I apologize

Sit down, shut up, and leave us alone you stupid, stupid person. You have wasted so much of our time with your pathetic trolling and no one likes you. Now be quiet already because no one wants you here.

Dawg, he should be allowed to slag cener as much as he wants. John Cena is a literal pile of shit. Fuck that guy. I kindly ask that you reinstate him so he can continue to spread the truth about what trash john cena is.

No I haven't. This site has pussy little cena stans. I make them cry when I spit that real about their hero. They're all losers.

Haha the only way to get massive green rep is to suck Cena's dick; thats why Slyfox is the administrator. Coincidentally he is also the biggest Cena dick sucker I've ever seen.

Btw how am I imprisoned but this I hate Cena guy isn't?
I hardly post here, I'm too busy smashing pawgs instead.

And when I criticize cena, I do it in a constructive way. I point out how his ring work is crap, promos are awful, and his charity is all forced.

And when I criticize cena, I do it in a constructive way. I point out how his ring work is crap, promos are awful, and his charity is all forced.

His in ring work and promos aren't the problem.. its his damn character, his delusional fans, his booking, and his stupid make-a-wish publicity stunts. We get it John, you're trying to portray good man who helps children! Now fuck off.

:schild13:

Criticize the other shit (charity/image, stale promos, etc.)all you want, because it can be subjective, but I just can't believe that there are still living breathing wrestling fans in 2015 who refuse to recognize how great Cena has become in the ring.

Dawg, he should be allowed to slag cener as much as he wants. John Cena is a literal pile of shit. Fuck that guy. I kindly ask that you reinstate him so he can continue to spread the truth about what trash john cena is.

Very constructive.

Crocker, take it from the most recently freed prisoner. Shut the fuck up, learn when and when not to bitch about things or get used to the smell of the decomposing bodies of the prisoners around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back