You're an idiot if...

Eve is a let down with that dancing..shit was expecting Kong or even Beth or Melina for fuck sake, but who cares it was a solid match, we got to ee the Spinner A Roonie for the first time in ages.

In the entire last half of the match before the ending the only thing you could recall of substance off the top of your head was a 30 second decent exchange between Cena and Kofi plus Big show throwing himself over the ropes while Zeke barely touched him. Even then you listed one comedy thing.

Nash's return was great, and even better poetic justice that he got his drunk talking video taping butt eliminated by Wade Barett of all people. LOL. THE Wade Barrett that he said was a no talent person. THE Wade Barrett that outlasted him to the final 3 in the Royal Rumble, where Nash only lasted like 7 miuntes? LOL

Shut up Shattered Dreams, take your obtuse partisanship to TNA and go post in the TNA section. The Rumble from start to finish was an excellent match, arguing otherwise with such poor reasoning makes you look foolish.

In the entire last half of the match before the ending the only thing you could recall of substance off the top of your head was a 30 second decent exchange between Cena and Kofi plus Big show throwing himself over the ropes while Zeke barely touched him. Even then you listed one comedy thing.

That's not a stretch at all...

Did I say it was bad? I just asked a question which no one seems to even want to attempt to answer. I liked the match better than I thought I would up until nexus sucked the life out of everything. After that it had some nice moments but it never built to anything. No showdown. Just a bunch of flashes in the pan. Until the end the crowd was never hotter than they were for Nash. Shouldn't they be a problem? Then a guy I am indifferent about wins after showing nothing to make me care. It was entertaining at parts for sure but what was so great about it? Everything of substance hinges on Del Rio and to a lot of people he is a borderline unknown.

Let me just say that as a pro wrestling mark I loved the entire pay per view. Anybody that complains about the Divas match is a total cunt because those girls work hard,and when did Bret ever put anyone in a double sharpshooter? The Royal Rumble match itself was amazing from start to finish. When CM Punk came out first i went OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, then when Bryan came out I went AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEIT. After that it was a collection of almost human noises of pleasure until Booker T showed up at which point a squealed like a young girl at a Bieber concert(or Milenko at a Bieber concert). I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to buy the DVD,watch at home,burn it to my computer and put it on my iPod so I can watch it on the go.

You at least attempted an answer, yes. And? There I was referring to those saying my reasoning was so bad compared to theirs without feeling the need to actually justify what they were saying. Seems to me that makes them guilty of exactly what they were trying to accuse me of.

Bashing the rumble for the parts you didn't like can be misguided. Nitpicking one or two things is always a poor way to critique a product. Why I personally ultimately disliked the rumble is directly related to what they didn't provide me, not what they did.

Not the best Rumble match ever but it was one of the most fun ones. Before criticizing the rumble match think for a second that WWE managed to pull off a 40 man battle royal without the whole match being a brawl for the whole hour and a half.

Did anyone expect Hornswoggle to compete in the match? Not me. Was it a good choice? IWC would say hell no but I would say it is debatable. Besides being a decent filler and helping to re-energize the crowd for the second half of the rumble, Horswoggle's appearance made me think for a moment that HHH could return to save his DX buddy during the match. Not everything was perfect. Not everything that you dislike sucks. Billion dollar companies have more than one fan to cater to. Get over yourself.

Oh gee, shattered dreams has a problem with a WWE PPV. Why am I not surprised?

Please, don't keep us in suspense! What was your problem with this? Was it the fact that CM Punk VS Daniel Bryan didn't last the whole match? Was it the supposed "lack of storytelling"? Or was it because WWE effectively kicked what little plans TNA had right in the happysack by bringing in two members of the supposedly-returning MEM and signing them to contracts?

And please answer with something more concrete than "they just didn't deliver".

WWE can have the last king of harlem and running on diesel because the knees are shot. I doubt that effects TNA plans at all.

Hey, look! Not an answer!

And how does it not? All signs have been pointing to a Main Event Mafia reunion to take on Immortal/Fourtune, which Nash and Booker were part of. If TNA was willing to bring back Scott Steiner for it, I don't see why they wouldn't have tried to do the same for Booker and Nash had WWE not got to them first.

Let me just say that as a pro wrestling mark I loved the entire pay per view. Anybody that complains about the Divas match is a total cunt because those girls work hard,and when did Bret ever put anyone in a double sharpshooter? The Royal Rumble match itself was amazing from start to finish. When CM Punk came out first i went OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, then when Bryan came out I went AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEIT. After that it was a collection of almost human noises of pleasure until Booker T showed up at which point a squealed like a young girl at a Bieber concert(or Milenko at a Bieber concert). I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to buy the DVD,watch at home,burn it to my computer and put it on my iPod so I can watch it on the go.

This is PPV that would get alot of buys on the DVD scale, i sure as hell would buy it on DVD, for the event it was, its going to always be a memorable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back