You're an idiot if...

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
...you think last night's Rumble sucked because there weren't enough surprise entrants. That's just the dumbest excuse for an opinion.

Complain about the winner of the Rumble (which I don't agree you should). Complain because the Divas match and Eve's capturing the title was stupid. Hell, complain if you think the Santino angle was a waste of time (which it most certainly wasn't). But please... act like you have a brain cell in your head and don't complain and say the entire PPV sucked just because someone lkike Triple H didn't come back and you were fapping in front of your television expecting him to.

I've said it before elsewhere, but seriously, I don't understand where this massive expectation for HHH's return came from. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last we saw of him part of the Prinze Jr./McMahon skit a while back? I didn't pull anything from that to conclude that he was coming back.

The Rumble sucked because of your face!

Yeah I've got no hard evidence to conclude that the Rumble in fact sucked.

...you think last night's Rumble sucked because there weren't enough surprise entrants. That's just the dumbest excuse for an opinion.

Complain about the winner of the Rumble (which I don't agree you should). Complain because the Divas match and Eve's capturing the title was stupid. Hell, complain if you think the Santino angle was a waste of time (which it most certainly wasn't). But please... act like you have a brain cell in your head and don't complain and say the entire PPV sucked just because someone lkike Triple H didn't come back and you were fapping in front of your television expecting him to.

The only thing that I was disappointed with was the non-return of Triple H and that is only because I am a huge mark for him. Am I going to say that the Rumble sucked because of that one missing piece? No, absolutely not. The Rumble match was still one of the nest I have seen in a while and made me mark out like a little girl on more than one occasion.

I'm not even going to complain about the Diva's match because it was fine, in my opinion. I am not expecting miracles from the Diva's, so I wasn't disappointed. It was a great event.

Says you.

People do have the right to be disappointed with things that you are not disappointed with. That's not to say I am but I am raising the point that what works for you, may not work for others.

I don't think people should have got so worked up about HHH returning. As soon as Orton came out I knew via process of elimination that Kane held #40. I am a little surprised he didn’t show, just not as surprised/let-down as Dave.

Booker & Nash were great surprises.

Says you.

People do have the right to be disappointed with things that you are not disappointed with. That's not to say I am but I am raising the point that what works for you, may not work for others.

Put it this way... if Triple H made his return I would've won the Rumble pool I had going with IC25. In addition, I would've jizzed myself.

But Trips DIDN'T return. Did the PPV suck because of it? FUCK no.

I've got a mark out hang over from last night. I'm still feeling some of the effects, that's how fucking awesome the show was.

I wanted Triple H to return, but I didn't even care that he didn't, the Rumble was great without him.

The Rumble far from sucked. It was probably the most radical Royal Rumble match I've seen in years. A pre-match brawl, more than one surprise entrant, a screw-job (kinda), some seriously impressive feats of skill and ability (Morrison take a bow) and a brilliant conclusion, unlike anything we've seen in a Rumble match before. You know something's special and one of a kind if the last guy to be eliminated is Santino for christ sake.

People need to just accept last night for what it was, and that was a damn entertaining PPV!

Was it really that much of a surprise that HHH was not one of the surprise entrants... or for that matter the Undertaker or Y2J or Batista?

Speculation will always happen, where people fall down is when they let it become expectation. I think Trips RR return became less and less likely the more expectation rose because it steadily failed to be a 'surprise'.

It would not surprise me if Booker T and Diesel where late call ups because there was so much talk of Hunter and the Dead Man appearing to set up WM matches ala the whole Christian/ Matt swap in the 'Who's attacking Jeff Hardy?' storyline.

I think the issue was how it looked. You had Orton and Cena staring down each other in epic fashion as the clock ticks down while you're elated by the epic confrontation. Clock hits 0 and out comes... Kane? It was a bit of a buzzkill really.

But nothing was wrong with the show. Expect the brutally absurd Divas match. Eve? Why? Oh and I didn't like the ending. Too anti-climatic. And the stuff with Santino was just overkill.

Basically you can be disappointed that a guy like Trips didn't return, but you can also go fuck yourself for saying the Rumble sucked.

Do I have the basic idea down?

The Rumble wasn't terrible at all, it was actually far from it. I was disappointed that HHH didn't return though :( I also don't see the point in the whole Santino angle but that doesn't really affect the fact that the PPV was pretty good.

If you let something like Santino being there in the end completely ruin the entire show for you, yes, you're an idiot. But not liking every single thing that happened does not make me, or anyone else an idiot.

Can someone make my year and confirm for me that Kofi had on Robin themed gear last night???

This years Rumble was awesome, i have not a single negative thing to say about it, it had suprises, solid title matches, the Rumble match had great spots, Morrison especially, a face off between Bryan, Regal and Punk made everyone cream themselves. The biggest thing of the night was both Nash and Booker returning, Nash got the biggest pop of the damn night, he even outshined some people who usually get massive pops.

And also the fact its hinted now that Nash is goign to return to WWE for some kind of stint is great, along with Booker. Also Del Rio winning the Rumble was a shocker and i think he can do well now, but i must admit i almost shit myself when Santino was so over and almost won the Rumble match.

I predicted that Triple H would win the Rumble. Only because Phoenix took CM Punk, mind. But he cost me all the same.

The only let-down last night was Eve coming to compete in the Diva's match as Beth Phoenix would have made much more sense to the storyline. Apart from that, great event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back