• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Weird Wrestlezone Habits

Not a habit but I ignore a majority of certain posters threads. Chrome for example posts nothing but shit. PG is trying to start discussion but the same thing; if you want to start some posts post something new and/or interesting, it isn't that hard.

It's not that I find it hard to post new stuff, or that my posts aren't good. I just don't have the motivation.

I like to feed my own ego by searching for my name and nickname allot. It makes me feel important when others talk about me without me knowing.

Thanks for telling me that, I'm going to use it to screw with you.

Hey, isn't Splinter Cell great? When Sam Fisher is in Third ECHELON!

I post obscure references, only to not recognize them a few hours after. That and when I get hammered, I tell my folks over at WZCW how much I love them.

Not a habit but I ignore a majority of certain posters threads. Chrome for example posts nothing but shit. PG is trying to start discussion but the same thing; if you want to start some posts post something new and/or interesting, it isn't that hard.

I have stroked your indie boner many a times and THIS is how you repay me.

I sometimes find an old post of mine and copy the link in a new thread if it is a similar topic. I just feel bad for newer posters that didn't get the benefit of reading some of my older posts. I'm sure they appreciate it.

I write longer spam posts than non-spam posts, but more often than not I close the tab before posting. Somehow, I could not be arsed with the final step of mass communication.

I sometimes post while I am in the middle of a poo. The smell of my own shit inspires my creative mind. I assume this is how Vince Russo created most of his angles

I have an awful habit of disappearing for weeks or months at a time. Funny story, one time it was because I got stuck playing skyrim day and night, like that was all I did was play that game not even go outside or go the computer. It was just skyrim, skyrim, skyrim. My family got worried. I had to stop playing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back