• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Tough Enough Host & Trainer lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_dna

Pre-Show Stalwart
So Lets say between this season and next season Judges and Hosts of the current tough enough cant do the show ordont want to do it who would you replace them with.

Here Is Stars i think could do whats and then il pick my favorites

Replacment Hosts: The Rock, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash, HHH, Goldberg(Well at least he dont have to "Wrestle"). The Host will have to be a name that can appeal to main stream as well as WWE fans all above had had TV/Movie roles and people know

Trainers Guys: Regal, JBL, Edge, Nash, Arn Anderson, Lance Storm, Dean Malenko there just loads that are respected and know the biz inside out

Trainers Girls: Lita, Molly Holly, Jazz, Ivory

Host i would have to go with : Chris Jericho he is one of the best in the buisness and has Fans from his music,WWE and TV

Male Trainers: Edge & JBL. JBL would fill the demont roll pretty well being a had as pushing them to there limits and putting them in place. Edge has experiance of all aspects of being a WWE superstar.

Female Trainer: This is a hard choice for me i cant decide between Lita Or Molly holly both great Divas in there prime but both diffrent skill sets. Lita pops out for me more know and i think is a more groundbreaking diva in WWE History.

So there my pics feel free to use names iv not listed there just people i think could do the role and desreve to do the role. If you put Michelle McCool down pleases tell me why as i dont see any good reason for her to be a trainer she was just plane boring and not that great either.

The next host for Tough Enough should be Chris Jericho. Jericho like Stone Cold is extremely marketable and popular with many people.

The male trainers should be Xpac and JBL. XPac will have a similar role to Booker and JBL will be similar to Demot.

The female trainer should be Lita as she was a very talented Diva and she can offer a lot to the contestants.

The contestants should be a mix of Indy stars, FCW guys, guys from different countries and just you regular athlete.

I like the current line up but if nobody could return I would go:

Host: Chris Jericho (Marketable and pretty well known)
Main Trainer: William Regal (Excellent technican, could play good cop bad cop like De Mott)
Other Trainer: D Lo Brown (Ive seen him on some UK Wrestling show and he was very good)
Women Trainer: Lita (One of the best around)

My pick for host would be Jericho because like others says, he marketable. Former Champion, Fresh off of Dancing with the stars, Fozzy. I see him hosting and he has said he was in talks to do season 1 until Dancing came up. (If not him I'd go with Keving Nash)

Male Trainers, I have to go with Regal or Mylenko as the Demott. (I really don't see JBL doing at due to his own business ventures). I also see X-Pac as the Booker T Roll and he'd be a definite if Nash was chosen as the host. If not maybe Lance Storm but I know he has his own wrestling school so don't know about him.

As the female I want to say Lita as I feel she's well known and respected. However, I have seen her at recent autograph sessions and feel she's gained a lot of wait and isn't in the shape she used to be. If not her I'd have to say Ivory or Molly Holly.

D lo brown sigend with tna shame like cause he is a good trainer a would love to see regal he has trained the best of the best in the past
A would like to see next TE split with team jericho vs team edge vs team lita.

Personally the only person I see replaceable is Booker T, and that's only because he has missed a lot due to smackdown tapings.

Main Host/Judge- Personally I dont think anyone past or present can replace Stone Cold Steve Austin.... not Jericho, not Goldberg, not HHH, not The Rock, or any one else. While some of the people I just named are strong, dont back down from fights, and can be one of the meanest S.O.B.'s you've ever seen... I think Stone Cold trumps them all in terms of being the meanest, baddest s.o.b.

Main Trainer- Personally I think we need to keep Bill Demott around. He was apart of the original TE that was on MTV, and we need to keep some structure in terms of a cast instead of getting a completely new class.

Women Trainer- Trish is pretty much the best Diva of this generation, and probabaly one of the Top 5 WWF/E divas of all time. I think having her as a trainer is great for the Divas as well as even cussing out the guys when they screw up sometime.

Other Trainer- As for the other trainer, in this case Booker T's spot, there are a lot of choices for this spot. I mean some of the people I mentioned before- HHH, Goldberg, The Rock, Jericho could be good choices. Or you could get someone like Rey Mysterio to work w/ the high flyers (and cut down on the injuries like we had this season.) You could bring back legends like Kevin Nash (to work with the big guys, because the big guys this season were horrible... Eric & Andy), or maybe get someone like HBK.

While I think Austin/Trish/DeMott are great and wouldn't want to change from them, I'll play along with your hypothetical.

Host: Kevin Nash
I think Nash would be amazing as the host of the show. His shoot-style persona would work well in a "reality" show environment. Sometimes I feel like Austin is playing his character a little too much and it can get annoying. Nash barely had a character for the last 15 years and just played himself for the most part. Anyone who knows about him will know the credibility with he can speak about the traps of the business. Imagine a scene where some contestant shows up with a hangover from partying and Nash tells him a little story about a guy named Scott Hall. Yes, please.

Main Trainer: Ron Simmons
I like both the Regal and JBL suggestions. Either guy could be awesome. But how about Simmons? He was a pioneeer for African-Americans in pro wrestling. He held the World Title in WCW and Main Evented in both the WWE and ECW. He's definitely got the badass persona down and could fill DeMott's role very well.

Female: Gail Kim
I know she's still young and an active wrestler, but so were DeMott, Al Snow, and Bob Holly when they were trainers on the original show. Kim has managed to earn the respect of almost all wrestling fans for her ring work and that credibility would be great for a trainer.

Other: Billy Kidman
I agree with guy who said a high-flyer would be a good addition to the team. Kidman already works as a trainer in FCW. He's been credited for helping develop Sheamus and Wade Barrett while there. I'd love to have seen him on this season's show working with guys like Matt Cross or A.J. He would have had some neat insights about what they needed to do, despite being undersized, to stand out against the larger contestants.

I'm not gonna answer the full question, I'm just going to answer one part, and that's someone I'd love to see as either a host or a trainer. And that's Mark Calloway (aka Undertaker). I would love to see him out of character, training a new crop of people.

Chris Jericho should definitely be the next host. He's a star, he's marketable, and his bottom three eliminations can be very interesting.

I also like the idea of Michelle McCool as the female trainer. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I think she would be very interesting in this "real" setting.

And I like Bill DeMott. He should be the only one I would really like to come back, but if he doesn't, then I think JBL could be a good replacement.

And if Jericho is the host, the other trainer should definitely be Lance Storm. Lance and Jericho are tight and I would like to see their chemistry on screen again. Especially in this reality show setting.

Chris Jericho + Michelle McCool + JBL + Lance Storm... Count me in!

*My runner-ups would be SHAWN MICHAELS, MOLLY HOLLY, WILLIAM REGAL and MARK HENRY.

Chris Jericho should definitely be the next host. He's a star, he's marketable, and his bottom three eliminations can be very interesting.

I also like the idea of Michelle McCool as the female trainer. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I think she would be very interesting in this "real" setting.

And I like Bill DeMott. He should be the only one I would really like to come back, but if he doesn't, then I think JBL could be a good replacement.

And if Jericho is the host, the other trainer should definitely be Lance Storm. Lance and Jericho are tight and I would like to see their chemistry on screen again. Especially in this reality show setting.

Chris Jericho + Michelle McCool + JBL + Lance Storm... Count me in!

*My runner-ups would be SHAWN MICHAELS, MOLLY HOLLY, WILLIAM REGAL and MARK HENRY.

Im sorry but Jericho... JBL and Lance Storm = Tough Enough being cancelled. So what if Jericho defeated The Rock & Stone Cold in the same night to be the undisputed champion... but on the flip side throughout his career in WWF/E & WCW he was a big effin cry baby. I know they are scripted and suppose to act like that but no way def not jericho.

JBL- HA! Why in the heck would I wanna watch JBL on Tough Enough? I've seen Middle & High School wrestlers who had more talent then him. Heck I'd take that one wrestler that they showed on ESPN's Sportscenter over him because he is way more TOUGH ENOUGH then JBL.

Lance Storm? No thanks, never really impressed me as a wrestler.

Michelle McCool I could handle but not the other 3. Now people like Shawn Michaels aka "Mr. Wrestlemania" I would totally agree with if Stone Cold didnt come back, or Id get HBK to replace Booker. William Regal & Mark Henry, maybe, they'd defintely help out the big people like Eric & Andy who were horrible this season. But yeah I dont see JBL, Jericho or Lance Storm making it. Jericho might... but not as the Host

The best cicrumstance would be only a replacement of booker t due to his smackdown tapings (as everyone has stated) only to be replaced with Jericho or Edge... Now as to the hypothetical creation of the "New Tough enough cast if everyone else left"

Host: Jericho
Main Trainer: Lance T. Storm (He's really good buds with jericho and from Jericho's mouth is a natural at wrestling, and a great trainer to boot..)
2nd Trainer: X-Pac (and if he's still having life issues) William Regal... Regal is one of the most consistent superstars in this generation and has been around long enough that he'll help any young guy out.
Female Trainer: Lita/Michelle McCool.. either one would work fine.

Im sorry but Jericho... JBL and Lance Storm = Tough Enough being cancelled. So what if Jericho defeated The Rock & Stone Cold in the same night to be the undisputed champion... but on the flip side throughout his career in WWF/E & WCW he was a big effin cry baby. I know they are scripted and suppose to act like that but no way def not jericho.

JBL- HA! Why in the heck would I wanna watch JBL on Tough Enough? I've seen Middle & High School wrestlers who had more talent then him. Heck I'd take that one wrestler that they showed on ESPN's Sportscenter over him because he is way more TOUGH ENOUGH then JBL.

First off Chris Jericho i would say has a bigger following then SCSA He is a long running WCW/WWE guy ,A Rock Star & Was on one of the biggest shows in the US. Ok SCSA has done films but only really 2 that alot of people would have seen and even then it was just small parts.

With JBL im sorry to say this is to become a WWE Superstar not a high school wrestler. JBL Was a great trash talker he knows the buisness and was always good at selling the feud.

The Host needs to be someone with mainstream attenion and HBK hasnt got that nor undertaker USA network wants rateings and wants people outside of wrestling fans to watch it.

Also one to add as a host would be Brock Lesner not sure if his UFC days are ending due to illnes but if so he could host

I think that the current line-up is perfect. I can't think of a better one. They all work well in they're roles, whether they're tough (Austin, DeMott), nice (Trish Stratus) or crazy (Booker T). However, I'll give it a go.

I don't think anyone can replace Stone Cold Steve Austin. Chris Jericho would be good as he's very well known and charismatic, but he just seems too nice. There is no one like Austin. That's why I'm going to have to keep him. Sorry.

William Regal would be my replacement for DeMott. He's the only person I can think of who can match DeMott's great personality. Regal has also said that he wants to wind down in wrestling. A good way of keeping a very talented guy in the company and on television. As a Brit, his British sense of humour always makes me laugh when he's around Americans.

You need a female. The one to help the women contestants and to just generally be nice. Michelle McCool would be pretty good in this role. I'm going to say it now: she was one of the greatest Divas of all time. Unlike some Divas, McCool loves wrestling so she'd probably be quite knowledgeable.

Finally, I'd pick Chris Jericho to fill the nice/stern/crazy Booker T-shaped hole in the show. He knows wrestling. He knows charisma. I think he'd be great in the role. I think I would give him a bigger role in the show than what Booker T has due to him being such a huge star and being better known by younger (and casual fans) than Booker is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back