• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your thoughts on..

It's possible. I'm in 5 fantasy leagues right now and I've given up on all but one. The one I haven't given up on I'm making the playoffs in, though, so that's cool.

My run in the WZ Small League is nuts. And DeMarco Murray gave me 30 pts tonight. Could be a good week.

You'd have a better chance with Paul Orndorff. Depending on whom he faces you'd probably get my support. I drank the Vader cool aid for years, until I realized the arguments about him being the greatest generally consisted of...

- He's big and intense
- He hurt people for real
- He can do a moonsault

Hansen was, at least, multi-dimensional. He could talk, could brawl, and drew a TON of money in Japan.

Orndorff is vastly underrated.

While I do like your knowledge on old school wrestling which helps me gain more knowledge. You sometimes come across as old man-ish in the sense that you come across as everything was better back in the day.

Aside from that you're cool

Hansen was, at least, multi-dimensional. He could talk, could brawl, and drew a TON of money in Japan.

Orndorff is vastly underrated.

That and Bruiser Brody as well. As I read up on him, the more my opinions start to change. The only thing at keeps him from going deeper into the WZT is his lack of accolades.

A cool dude who knows a lot about Oldschool wrestlers. Your posts in the tournaments in particular have been great reads.

While I do like your knowledge on old school wrestling which helps me gain more knowledge. You sometimes come across as old man-ish in the sense that you come across as everything was better back in the day.

Aside from that you're cool

To me, most of wrestling was better back in those days. So I can see that point. But unless it's something completely stupid, IMO, I don't really cause too much of an uproar about it.

I recall you being a titty man. Nice. We're cool.

I've grown fond of the booty at my older age. Booty keeps you warm at night. But boobs will always have a place in my heart...and on my penis if necessary.

Remember Lariat's contributions to that foot fetish thread not too long ago? :lmao:

I had no idea it would blow up like that. Smooth, well manicured feet are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back