Who will be on WZ in 5 to 10 years from now?

I thought you wanted to use phpBB? Do either of those sites use it?

EDIT: The second one does. Did you use version 2 or 3?

Just for clarification regarding the justhost site:

Other than the hosting fee, would there be anything else I'd have to pay?

Version 2.
Don't. Make a new one with Version 3. Not only is 3 the current release, which means you'll find a lot more support for it, it also is much more secure than Version 2.

Use Version 3.
Just for clarification regarding the justhost site:

Other than the hosting fee, would there be anything else I'd have to pay?

Nope. Don't believe so.

http://smbizsuccess.com

That URL is a site hosted on Justhost. It's a site I quickly put together using Joomla (a different CMS from Wordpress) for my mom's husband. One of these days I actually plan on doing some work with it, but...meh.

Don't. Make a new one with Version 3. Not only is 3 the current release, which means you'll find a lot more support for it, it also is much more secure than Version 2.

Use Version 3.

Nope. Don't believe so.

http://smbizsuccess.com

That URL is a site hosted on Justhost. It's a site I quickly put together using Joomla (a different CMS from Wordpress) for my mom's husband. One of these days I actually plan on doing some work with it, but...meh.

Where would I find joomla or Wordpress etc?

Where would I find joomla or Wordpress etc?
Well, you have to have a web server first (which a web host is). I believe JustHost has a place in the Control Panel where you can install both Wordpress or Joomla. But, I always prefer to download the files from their websites, and then upload them.

Just do a Google search and you can find where to download them.

Interesting indeed. I might do this this coming week. I don't believe putting a link up to it in the cage would constitute advertising would it?

Haha, talk about off topic. This thread hit the jackpot. We've gone from Will you be on WZ 5 years from now? To will we die in 2012, to creating blogs, sites, and forums.

And it wouldn't matter because you're admin. And I don't think it would be regardless.

I think I'm getting the hang of this creating forum thing. It's kinda of difficult at the moment, I had to re-start a few times, just to make everything perfect, but I'll get it.

I'm currently attempting to put an AFC tab in the NFL section, and then put AFC North, South, etc tabs in that. And then all the teams in those sections. Same thing with the NFC. Eventually I'll be able to adapt to an NCCA section too.

I'm also trying to add a Top News discussion, such as news regarding player suspensions, controversy, game wins, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back