• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your thoughts on..

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
.....me!

Seriously... I know I drift in and out of here like a kid with ADHD, but I've always wondered what my 'legacy' is on WZ forums. I did some stuff... and didn't do some stuff.

Share your thoughts or fond memories of whatever I did or didn't do.

Also, I'm not dying. Just really sleep deprived and occasionally taking crying spells for no reason. Cocaine and Mike and Ike's will do that to you.

Go.

You're one of the Four Horsemen of Old School along with myself, Shocky and Brain. Given the coke, I'd think that makes you Tully.

I don't really know you as I never interact with anyone really; but you are a good poster. I read your post and enjoy your point of view. In person, I'm sure your a mellow dude who'd be good company to chill with and watch wrestling with while drinking some beers.

You are a terrible poster for thinking Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time. Otherwise you are sexy and I love you very much.

I fricken hate to see any wrestler I'm supporting going up against one of your faves in the WZT because I know I'm going to be very busy for the duration of the round... even more so than Gelgarin or Echelon!!!

You're a monumental poster, sir and I've always massive respect for someone who has such great and varied knowledge as it shows the level of love on their part for the subject.

Cocaine and Mike & Ike's..... that's kid stuff.

Talk to me when you get to Cocaine and Twizzlers- they work as straws & a tasty snack. Dr. Feelgood calls it the Cocaine Cowboy Nose Candy Combo.

Cocaine and Mike & Ike's..... that's kid stuff.

Talk to me when you get to Cocaine and Twizzlers- they work as straws & a tasty snack. Dr. Feelgood calls it the Cocaine Cowboy Nose Candy Combo.

Nice.

Not as nice as swirling up crushed Sweettarts and Cocaine. I call it the "Jesse Jackson". Because of it resembling the colors of the rainbow...Rainbow Coalition...

:shrug:

You are a terrible poster for thinking Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time. Otherwise you are sexy and I love you very much.

Stone Cold said Flair was the GOAT, also. So I take that as a complement! Also thanks for noticing my sexyness. Been working out with free weights and chasing free range chickens around my community.

I know you've always told people to be nice to me so I guess I love you.

That sounds about right. And they're listening, too.

I fricken hate to see any wrestler I'm supporting going up against one of your faves in the WZT because I know I'm going to be very busy for the duration of the round... even more so than Gelgarin or Echelon!!!

You're a monumental poster, sir and I've always massive respect for someone who has such great and varied knowledge as it shows the level of love on their part for the subject.

I've actually thought about supporting a random old-school wrestler to see how far I can push them. Someone like Paul Orndorff or King Kong Bundy.

That's how I made my rep here when I first started. I called out the IrishCanadian himself in regards to him thinking Vader is the greatest Super Heavyweight of all time.

Gelgarin's in a league of his own when he wants to be.

I've actually thought about supporting a random old-school wrestler to see how far I can push them. Someone like Paul Orndorff or King Kong Bundy.

That's how I made my rep here when I first started. I called out the IrishCanadian himself in regards to him thinking Vader is the greatest Super Heavyweight of all time.

Gelgarin's in a league of his own when he wants to be.

You'd have a better chance with Paul Orndorff. Depending on whom he faces you'd probably get my support. I drank the Vader cool aid for years, until I realized the arguments about him being the greatest generally consisted of...

- He's big and intense
- He hurt people for real
- He can do a moonsault

You're gross. :suspic:

We're you on my WZ Small Fantasy Football league killing spree lately?

This would explain things slightly.

It's possible. I'm in 5 fantasy leagues right now and I've given up on all but one. The one I haven't given up on I'm making the playoffs in, though, so that's cool.

You infracted me 4 1/2 years ago....and I've never quite gotten over it.

lariat.jpg

For a long time, I thought I would never smile again. Never look people in the eye. Never post another word about pro wrestling on this forum.

Never mind that I was spamming. My life took a downward spiral.

I blame Lariat.

lariat.jpg

For a long time, I thought I would never smile again. Never look people in the eye. Never post another word about pro wrestling on this forum.

I blame Lariat.

Alternatively, it could have been the making of you and a massive contributor to the Sally legend... just think, it could ALL be down to Lariat...

lariat.jpg

I blame Lariat.

I had NO idea I infracted you long ago.

You're WELCOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back