your thoughts on this years summerslam

Summerslam took a good start, but the Hogan-Orton match ABSOLUTELY KILLED the crowd for the rest of the night, notice that although Flair and Foley put on a good effort the arena was as silent as if it was a funeral, MY GOSH! it somewhat reminded me of the 2000 WCW Thunders, I liked how the McMahons put over DX by having them survive the Demolition Decapitation, the Hart Attack and the Doomsday Device, LOL! Maybe Vince wants to sell DX to the fans as being way much better than WWE's 3 legendary tag teams, if only Taker-Khali would have taken place on Summerslam instead of Smackdown that would have saved the show and maybe woke up the crowd, Khali is good for a man his size, of course he's not Bam Bam Bigelow or Vader by any means, but he still delivers good matches the few times he's been given time to shine, I can't wait to see him in action against men like lashley, batista and probably the dream match that just about EVERY wrestling fan dream about: Khali & Daivari vs Umaga & A.A.E at WM23

overall....a very gay ppv. only thing that i liked was the dx vs mcmahons and the i-quit match

very dull was expecting more from the world and wwe title matchs
i like Dx vs mcmahons and foley vs falir the rest got really boring

Ehhh Yasie Batista won ;] just not the title I am happy with the results But I thought orton should have won...FUCKING RETIRE ALREADY HOGAN!

huge hype... didnt deliver...and all the champs re-tained ....damn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back