Your Push

A

Andrew V1

So guys i want to know if u could give any wwe superstar a big push who would u go for and why....???

Id have to pick the one and only Matt Hardy...He has worked his ass off for wwe be4 he was "fired" and ever since he was "re-hired"...He is by far the most talanted wrestler on smackdown...Id push him for the us title and have him hold it for about 6-8month...then id have him challange for the world heavyweight title against the champ(i dnt really care who it is)...course he would win and then go on to headline wrestlemania:headbanger:

I think that Carlito should get a big push. He has the wrestling skills and the mic talent to be a big player in the business.

Carlito as the WWE Champ, Now thats cool!!

Shelton Benjamin, great mat skills and a great risk-taker, alright charisma too, the whole package and the perfect young superstar. If I were him though I wouldn't bother to wait for the WWE to somehow drop me lower than Heat, in fact, I would've already f*cked off to TNA.

RANDY ORTON!
Every week on SmackDown he was in the Main Event. Ever since he has been back from his suspension they have been putting him in stupid matches that don't even make sense and are not worth caring for.
He is a fantasic heel, great on the mic and a brilliant wrestler. Also, he is the future of WWE and he deserves more. I would be pissed off if I was him.
Come on Randy! Look out for him haters, he is going to be top heel in a month or so!

If they keep Carlito and Orton feuding it could turn out to be classic. This feud will give both of them a much deserved push. Remember the early Austin/Rock feuds on Raw, like when Austin threw the IC title off the bridge. I see a lot of similarities here. Should be fun to see what happens.

i kinda wanna see Carlito, matt and jeff hardy, benjamin, and believe it or not...Fallen angel to defect to WWE. all 5 of those guys, should have a chance to be WWE champion. for some reason, i see it happening more for carlito, matt, benjamin and fallen angel if he came. jeff hardy, yeah, but later. after he busts his ass like matt did. i mean, he has already, but...he hasnt done as much as matt has.

I would pick Gregory Helms he's got charisma and he can wrestle. He's the Cruiserweight champ and yet he's bigger than Mysterio was when he was Heavyweight champ.

I would pick Victoria to be pushed. She's one of the best wrestlers to pass through the WWE- great wrestler, has good upper body strenght, is able to do moves that most females can't like vertical standing suplex's and military press her opponents, and has a good mix of mat and high flying wrestling. She's the total package, but for some reason she is never pushed???

Flames Out
Dragon

Carlito annd Miz deserve a push.

Carlito is young and has a lot of time in the WWE but Im starting to get sick of seeing Cena, Triple H and all the rest get there shares of pushes when Carlito actually deserves it...

And as for a The Miz.. I dont have really any reasons for him getting a push.. I just like him..

i would like to see nitro get pushed because i think he's the future of the wwe. i would also like to see orton pushed if he can stop messin' up. for a title push, i would like to see hbk with one more run.

Mr. Sam said:
Shelton Benjamin, great mat skills and a great risk-taker, alright charisma too, the whole package and the perfect young superstar. If I were him though I wouldn't bother to wait for the WWE to somehow drop me lower than Heat, in fact, I would've already f*cked off to TNA.
i agree shelton benjamin is the best underused wrestler in wrestling today i would love to see him get that push that makes him a sure fire superstar it seems as though the wwe gives him a push he gets to the top of the mid-card and then just as he gets over with the crowd he's no longer on tv i want to see him get that main push so he keeps his place on tv and/or makes a good run at the wwe title

I would push Shelton Benjamin, hes the best pure wrestler on the WWE roster, n hes the most underused superstar. The only thing he needs to work on is his mic skills. Otherwise, hes got everything else to be a star. WWE!! IM BEGGIN YA, GET THIS GUY A BETTER GIMMICK, HE'S THE FUTURE OF THE BUSINESS!!!!! Tru Story

Yaszie_123 said:
RANDY ORTON!
Every week on SmackDown he was in the Main Event. Ever since he has been back from his suspension they have been putting him in stupid matches that don't even make sense and are not worth caring for.
He is a fantasic heel, great on the mic and a brilliant wrestler. Also, he is the future of WWE and he deserves more. I would be pissed off if I was him.
Come on Randy! Look out for him haters, he is going to be top heel in a month or so!
lol u need to get ofver this little crush u haev

Yaszie_123 said:
RANDY ORTON!

Dude, he is currently working without pay, because he was busted for some kind of drug just recently (I think some perscription pills of his had expired or something). That's why he's been jobbing to people as of late, and is currently a low-carder.

Anyways, IMO, the person who deserves the biggest push right now is Ken Doane of the Spirit Squad. If he bulks up, he could become the next Triple H. When the Spirit Squad breaks up, I see him immediately in the running for the Intercontinental Championship, then eventually move on to capture the WWE Championship when he has been in the WWE for a while, has good mic skills, and has improved his in-ring skills. Does anybody agree with me that Ken Doane is the guy to watch?

thecruiser said:
Dude, he is currently working without pay, because he was busted for some kind of drug just recently (I think some perscription pills of his had expired or something). That's why he's been jobbing to people as of late, and is currently a low-carder.

Anyways, IMO, the person who deserves the biggest push right now is Ken Doane of the Spirit Squad. If he bulks up, he could become the next Triple H. When the Spirit Squad breaks up, I see him immediately in the running for the Intercontinental Championship, then eventually move on to capture the WWE Championship when he has been in the WWE for a while, has good mic skills, and has improved his in-ring skills. Does anybody agree with me that Ken Doane is the guy to watch?
i think your the only other person i know that can see that guy is talented and can go far, i can see him in the running for the ic title but not the world just yet

I would like to see the hardy boys.. both matt and jeff be main eventers. Jeff has always been a favorite of mine and i think they both deserve and have the skills for it. They are both so over already. Matt has been for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back