What if Mr Kennedy, Kurt Angle Returned what would you do?

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
so if Mr Kenndey and Kurt Angle returned to the WWE how would you debut them? What show would you put them on? and What feuds would you put them in?

for me Id debut Mr Kenndey on Smackdown and make him the face of smackdown because they are lacking some star power and the company is lacking babyfaces. Id have promos for weeks of his return and then Id have him feud with Alberto Del Rio over the World title the promos would be great and they could put on some good matches. Id push Christan as the other face of smackdown and then have Mr Kenndey vs Christan at one of the big four PPV's.

Id debut Kurt Angle on Raw and have him feud with CM Punk to start off with and then towards wrestlemania have him challage The Undertaker for his Streak because these 2 have always had 5 star matches with each other so a WM showdown would draw and make alot of money for the company.

so what do you guys think?

Personally speaking, I never want to see Mr. Kennedy on my TV screen again. Easily on of the most annoying, obnoxious characters I've ever seen. Angle, on the other hand, is one of the guys I miss most in WWE. Of course we can all watch him in TNA every week, but it’s just not the same. Shame to see what’s left of his prime getting wasted there.

It would be a dream come true to see him square up with Daniel Bryan.

I don't think Angle vs Undertaker would draw too well. Undertaker's coming close to the end of his career, and other than the streak I think think that he has lost a lot of steam. In my opinion the streak is not even that great- I mean he loses matches for the rest of the year. Plus we all know that it's not a real competition. I don't think Angle is much of a draw either, I mean TNA shows and House shows arent exactly the most attended and watched events that there are.

I think that Angle and Kennedy are would make a strong mid card addition to a WWE card. Angle is great but his personal life is a little messy and WWE prob wouldnt trust him as a face of a company. Probably small feuds (1-2mo) with Cena, Orton, Punk, slap the IC title on him for a bit and let him help build some fresh talent.

Kennedy goes to Smackdown, but I dont think his mic skils are on par with truly great mic guys so he won't hurt or help. Use him to build talent. But i wouldnt bring him back if I was in charge. Doesnt add much to the program in my opinion.

It would be cool to see Angle back in the WWE and to retire there since WWE made him famous. They were the ones who first recognized his talent. He hasn't done bad at all in TNA but the way they've been its terrible for him. Hes on his way out too soon so. As for Anderson/Kennedy, I wouldn't care since i'm not a fan of his anymore. Very sloppy in the ring, boring, his mic skills took a dive since he has a terrible catchphrase or whatever you call it and he's probably more repetative than Cena is. Woo for Angle, boo for Anderson!

i would like to see taker and angle go at it again, their match from no way out 2006 was fantastic other then that and angle vs bryan i wouldnt really care

Already covered Kurt Angle in a couple of other threads. I would still have Kurt Angle tag with Jack Swagger and win the tag titles.

Mr. Anderson is interesting. A lot you can do with him. First question is, does he come back as his WWE original Mr. Kennedy name or stick with Anderson? I would throw him right into a feud with Orton. Those could be some classic matches.

I would quit watching WWE if Anderson returned........ Terrible/Annoying and hurts people in the Ring (ask Orton). He is a liability and doesn't draw very much!

Actually, annoying vs annoying. Mr. Anderson returns as Mr. Kennedy and destroys Orton on his arrival so Orton can take his yearly vacation. Then he jumps all over the Miz for the title. Miz is more annoying than Kennedy.

Hurts people in the ring? It IS supposed to be wrestling right? Fake or not those guys get hurt in nearly every match anyways. Annoying? Maybe, but I like it and isn't that what a pseudo heel is supposed to be like anyways? Makes him all that much better of a heel. Terrible? Kennedy has been a bearer of the pipe. He could pull a lot of interesting out of the ring attack action.

i really would love to see angle back in wwe. just to hear his theme song play in a wwe arena again would make me mark out. i agree about him taking on taker because back in 06, i was one of the people who wanted taker to fight angle at wm22 and not no way out.

Somebody said forming Angle and Swagger as a tag team. I actually would have them feud against each other in an old school, WRESTLING match. Perhaps a best of 7 series covering a few months and PPVs. This would help elevate Swagger and WRESTLING fans would mark out.

I'd mark the hell out if Kurt Angle returned to the WWE in good health and of sound mind.Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger,anyone?OK,maybe not Jack Swagger.CM Punk,maybe?

As for Kennedy,meh.He never caught my attention when he was in the WWE,I only read about him joining TNA when I read about him changing his ring name to Mr. Anderson and I thought "Isn't that a name from The Matrix?" He isn't anything special apart from his microphone and his name.MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...KENNEDY!...KENNEDAYYYYY!

I'd mark the hell out if Kurt Angle returned to the WWE in good health and of sound mind.Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger,anyone?OK,maybe not Jack Swagger.CM Punk,maybe?

As for Kennedy,meh.He never caught my attention when he was in the WWE,I only read about him joining TNA when I read about him changing his ring name to Mr. Anderson and I thought "Isn't that a name from The Matrix?" He isn't anything special apart from his microphone and his name.MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...KENNEDY!...KENNEDAYYYYY!

from The Matrix? Don't know, but that his is real name.. I prefer wrestlers using their real name instead of the companies coming up with something gay, like Braden Walker :)

anyway, doesn't matter one or the other if they return to WWE because guess what? I can still watch them every week on Thursday nights on something called TNA.. some people might know what that is if they'd just get the WWE out of their asses :)

Already covered Kurt Angle in a couple of other threads. I would still have Kurt Angle tag with Jack Swagger and win the tag titles.

Mr. Anderson is interesting. A lot you can do with him. First question is, does he come back as his WWE original Mr. Kennedy name or stick with Anderson? I would throw him right into a feud with Orton. Those could be some classic matches.

LOL fued with Orton, you do know they despise each other in real life >.<

Anderson isnt very good when you look at him properly, his mic skills are decent but in the ring he is a poor man's Triple H with no in ring story telling or selling talent.

Angle to the WWE would be amazing, btw Angle vs Undertaker Streak match would draw more than Jericho vs Undertaker.

Hell yeah! Bring back Angle, he is the man! there is a lot of talent there just now that Angle could really put on some great matches with that have already been mentioned like swagger, daniel bryan, taker or even shelton benjamin if he makes a decent come-back. Kurt Angle is still well and truly in his prime, great character, great mic skills, great in-ring ability. WWE should welcome him back with open arms!

As for Mr.Kennedy, I've never really thought much of him, he doesn't impress me at all. Don't think he puts on good matches, mic skills are good, but puts himself across very wrong. Keep him in TNA where he belongs.

Come on now. You say you don't know why I don't know that yet you explain and end with "or something like that". You aren't even sure of your explanation. That's not here or now though.

I didn't complain that Miz is more annoying, I merely pointed it out. Miz makes the perfect heel, just like Anderson.

If you ever watch Brett Hart's DVD he talks about how much he loved to wrestle Curt Henning because he took care of the wrestlers he performed with. Yes it is wrestling and it does hurt. But the objective of a good wrestler is to make sure the other guy can go at it again the next night and the night after that. Mr. Anderson is a hack. He is known for hurting people to the point where they cannot perform the next night and the night after that. No one wants to see Mr. Anderson except for TNA marks who think he is something way more special then he is. Anderson was apart of the WWE machine and that made him a star.

Speaking of being apart of the WWE machine, you have Kurt Angle. Kurt is one of the best pure wrestlers we have ever seen. When he is on his "A" game there are very few that are better. I would love to see him back in a WWE ring. It would be awesome to be able to chant "you suck" one more time. I believe he would put on great matches with the likes of Punk, Daniel Bryan, Del Rio, JoMo, and Ziggler. Hell I would love to see what he would do with Sin Cara as well. The Undertaker Mania match although it would be great I am not interested. I would like to see Taker pass the torch to the younger generation. Like when Andre passed it to Hogan or when Hogan tried to pass it to Warrior. Mania is not only meant to be the end of feuds and storylines but the beginning of new eras.

I would have Mr. Anderson as a top heel and job to some faces that really need a reaction *cough* *cough* *cough* Kofi *cough* Kingston *cough*.

As for Kurt Angle, he can put on outstanding matches. He should have the same role as Shawn Michaels. Don't win a major championship but put people over. Have a huge win once in a while and some weekly mic time.

i would be amazed if they did comeback. if one did it would be Angle and to bring him back i would do something similar to what they did with Y2J's return. promote it and prepare it and make it big. As for Kennedy, promote it, but it likely wont be as big as Angle and have Kennedy feud right away with Orton or Cena, but i dont see him returning to the company.

If I were Vince and given the lack of star power in WWE, I would do everything within my power right now to get Kurt Angle back. When Angle left, he left a massive void and with Edge retired, HHH all but gone and Undertaker on his last legs, WWE needs all the help it can get right now, even if it's to help push other up and coming talent. Angle is 42 years old and has quite a bit of gas left in the tank. Bringing him back would be extremely beneficial.

Mr Kennedy on Smackdown to fill the void left by Edge and Kurt Angle on Raw as a face. Randy Orton would then move to Smackdown.

What exactly does Kennedy offer? Seriously, what is it that makes this guy a star? His mic skills in WWE consisted of him saying his name. In TNA, he has added the word asshole to his repertoire. What else? He chews gum while he talks. Woo woo woo. His in ring work is fair at best, and he has a history of injuring himself and others. What is the upside to this guy?

Kurt Angle would be a perfect addition to the roster as a means of elevating new talent to the main event level. I think he'd work great on Smackdown getting some guys like Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre over. He still has the ability to do it, but I'm not sure his body can work a WWE schedule, so he'd probably have to go light. I think his days as a top tier main eventer are over, but I could easily see him working a transitional title run or two and putting on some top matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back