• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your personal preference: Family Guy or South Park?

I watch Family Guy a lot but it's usually just because it's the only thing on. Sure it's funny, but the writing quality isn't even comparable to South Park. South Park without question.

South park. I can watch Southpark more then once. Family guy is a good Chuckle but it has no replay value. If an episode of family guy is on tv that I have seen it goes off, But if it's South Park I can watch it over and over again.

Theyre both incredible when theyre on, and both unbearable when theyre off. South Park seems to be vulgar for the sake of being vulgar sometimes, and Family Guy tends to carry unfunny jokes on for wayyy too long. The comedy on both shows is both a genius display of american life but in the end i think I prefer Family Guy because there are entire episodes of South Park i cant watch but thats never the case with Family Guy.

I dont really watch much tv besides sports and Jersey Shore though

SPWATJJ1.jpg

I think the little league episode when Stans dad fights parents from every team and every kid hates playng baseball is the best episode of either show

Which do you prefer? For me, Family Guy. I've never liked South Park for some reason, can't really put my finger on the reason why. I just love Family Guy's sheer randomness.

I used to be the same way and only recently got into SP under a year ago; you really have to watch certain episodes to appreciate it. I went through on http://southparkstudios.com and watched all of them after watching ones like Scott Tenorman Must Die and a few other great ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back