• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your most prized possession-WRESTLING RELATED

#hamler

That's all folks.
What are your most prized possessions from wrestling? An old picture, autograph or a replica belt? What one particular item you're proud to own?

My most prized possession, would be an autographed picture of Eddie Guererro from 2004 when he was WWE Champions. It reads " to aaron hamler (my name) wrestling=life=latino heat, cheat-2-win, Eddie Guererro, 2004".

I also own an old picture of the undertaker with his Punisher gimmick with the mask on.

So what are your wrestling related prized possessions?

Mine would have to be a black steel chair signed by Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and The Undertaker!

Either that or a blown up cover of WWF Magazine with The Radicalz on the cover signed by all 4 members!

I would have to be my autograph from Edge last year, i got to meet him and have a quick talk to him.

Ted DiBiase Jr. signed a sig of him I made.

My other one is my classic Bret Hart action figure with WWF Championship.

Matt Morgan sent me a Autographed picture right about the time he entered TNA. The picture is from his time in Team Lesnar. Theres a funny story of how I got it too.

Theres a bank down the street from my house. My mom went there to do her deposits and struck up a conversation with a woman she had known for years. She mentioned how I like wrestling and the woman replies "Oh my son is a professional wrestler, Matt Morgan". It turns out she was his mother lol. So My mom asked her to see if Matt could send me a picture. I live in the town where hes from(Ill leave it up to you to remember).

My copy of the indie tournament held in Liverpool England 2008

The King Of Europe Cup..featuring Rhino, Nigel McGuiness (Desmond Wolfe), Doug Williams etc

I was right at the front of the crowd and can be seen throughout the whole show. I thought it was awesome I am on a DVD haha

Fella's mine would be signed cm punk poster when he was holding his first MITB and he was here in a house show and i waited for hours to see them come out of the hotel and punk came out and he signed it and said stay straightedge i was like yeah man

A signed Bret Hart picture.

3 Double Whopper wrappers that Matt Hardy left when i saw him in Burger King, one still has a bit of cheese on a crumb in it, which is very surprising, as i watched him lick the other 2 clean.

:disappointed:

I have an MCMG photo that I had autographed by both Sabin and Shelley. Since they're my two favorite guys in TNA (and the fact that I don't really own many super cool wrestling stuff anyway) I'd have to say that's my favorite.

I don't have autographs or signed pics, but I do have my John Cena "HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT" t-shirt I got from my first ever WWE show. It was my 22nd birthday, and the wife and I went to a Smackdown taping to celebrate. I've had the shirt ever since and have worn it once a week. There is a gnarly hole in the right sleeve, so I have to get creative so I don't look like white trash. Just two days ago, I wore it to work over a gray and black polo. It's a pretty awesome shirt that brings along fond memories.

Both my replica belts (World Heavyweight V2 and Undisputed V1) love both of those.

I also got a programme from an event I went to. Summerbash Tour 2005 in UK. It's signed by... Kurt Angle, John Cena, Teddy Long, Torrie Wilson, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro (now Morrison), Melina, Paul London, Billy Kidman, Michelle McCool, Orlando Jordan and Funaki. That's pretty prized to me. Aswell as my set of backstage tickets from Survivor Series Tour 2005 in Manchester, they're deffenitly a keep-safe aswell. If you look under the World Heavyweight Replica you can see the programme.

How do you guys get these autographs from these superstars? I bought mine off ebay. I also got auttographs from superstars when they were in ovw like Mike Mondo, The Mz, Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke,Shad, beth Pheonix, Idol Stevens, and a few more.

How do you guys get these autographs from these superstars? I bought mine off ebay. I also got auttographs from superstars when they were in ovw like Mike Mondo, The Mz, Cody Rhodes, Elijah Burke,Shad, beth Pheonix, Idol Stevens, and a few more.

Nice autographs. Just try and see if there's any signings in your area on wwe.com / there normally is a few going around. I was quite lucky at the time though, they hardly ever do signings in the UK.

I live in a very small town in Kentucky where they never do signings.

I live in England. I think I'm worse off than you. You can actually go to a different state and go to events. WWE come to England once maybe twice a year.. I'd love it if WWE actually brought back UK PPV's like Rebellion etc.

All I have wrestling wise that's signed is my Big Show action figure signed by the man himself when I did the UK WZ Meet back in April. His hands are HUUUUGGGGEEEEE. Tempted to get a replica belt, just not sure which, probably the Attitude Era belt.

I have a friend who is an artist. We went to an NXT/SD show back in April. I showed him a Bryan Danielson pic and asked him to make me a sign for the show. Well, I ended up with a hand painted poster sized portrait. It's absolutely amazing! :)

Just got signed 8x10's from Jeff Jarret and Velvet Sky today, I guess that or my picture with Velvet will have to be it.

I have a pic of velvet sky. She wrote: "Dear Angi, Sheamus is not hot. WTF is wrong with you. please seek help. Love Velvet" It's quite interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back