• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Prized Wrestling Possessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to a house show and after rey and eddies tag team match rey and eddie got into the fans and shook everybodys hands and stuff and i got to shake EDDIES so that will always ne memory for me

Even though she's not in wrestling anymore I still cherish my autograph from Stacy Keibler and the picture of her and I,the reason I cherish is that she was my favorite diva back then and I still like her.

The only other thing I could think of is the replica belt I have that I won off of eBay that's signed by John Cena.

Unforunately, Not so much wrestling makes to North Dakota where I'm from. (I did meet and great alot with the WCW guys (Hall Nash, Scott Norton) when they were in Fargo for a Thunder) So I don't get a chance to get too many autographs.
I do have an assoad of early to late 90's action figures and old blue WWF ring that came with the flag and championship belt. (classic!)
My best possession, which isnt much, would have to be my VHS DVD library. I used to work at Video store so have an assload of old WWF and WCW tapes from like 1983 to the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back