Your Favourite Voice Over's

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
As you can tell from the title, this topic is to discuss your favourite voice over’s in a movie, television show or video game. It can be one or more people you really like but don't just write a list, talk about what makes them really good at that role.

I'll go first:

Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne/Batman from Batman The Animated Series, Batman: Arkham Asylum & more:
To me, Conroy will always be the definitive Batman. From the moment I first heard him speak, I always thought of him as my Batman. He has always had that voice that has made me stand up and say, this man believes in what he fights for and he knows what his beliefs are. Conroy also did something interesting with Bruce Wayne as a character also. he made that element of Batman seem to be relaxed while a lot of actors seem to have Wayne as more of a forced role Batman has to play, Conroy made it seem like a role that Batman relishes playing because while he believes in fighting for law & order, there is nothing he would love more than to be sat at home in front of a warm fire reading a good book or watching television. To me this is captured most notably in the episode: Christmas with the Joker. The idea that Bruce has never seen the all time classic Christmas movie that is It's a Wonderful life is such a great plot-device and shows off Conroy’s Batman, superbly.

Hey Yo!

My favourite voice overs/ dubbed whatever it's called has to go to my all time favourtie movie to just feel smart again for how dumb but also funny this film is. drum roll please this film is Kung Pow Enter the Fist, i love that movie just the voices are so delayed which provides awesome comical effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back