The Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahaha

Pre-Show Stalwart
Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain, A Knight's Tale) has landed the role of The Joker in the next Batman Movie. I saw it on MSNBC's First Look this morning.

Christian Bale is returning as Bruce Wayne. So are Michael Caine as Alfred and Gary Oldman as James Gordan

What do you think? I think its cool. The guy is an acadamy nominated actor who had a great preformance in Brokeback

The latest rumoir has Ryan Phillipe possibly being Harvey Dent(and later Two-Face) and Phillip Seymour Hoffman possibly being the Penguin.

I'm sure he will be good I just dont see it myself. Personally I would have either:-

Joker:- Christopher Eccleston or Guy Pearce
Harvey Dent:- Liev Schreiber or Hugh Jackman
Penguin:- Danny DeVito or Phillip Seymore Hoffman

sorry, but i can't see the guy as the joker at all. he might be a good actor, but some things you just can't pull off no matter how great of an actor you are.

^^^

At the moment I agree, but it's too early to know for a fact if he can pull it off as it's not off base too imagine something yet actually see it and change your mind. I say wait not just til the previews but the actual movie to determine if he actually pulls it off. That's the best way to make a full decision.

I'm looking forward the next Batman movie, and adding the Joker is going to make this THE movie to watch, when it hits the theatres eventually.

Dig This

Heath better do The Clown Prince of Crime Right Or Ima Be Upset...but PSH said he didnt wanna be the penguin

SUCKKKAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back