• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Favorite Ending To A Monday Night Raw.

D-Will316

Occasional Pre-Show
Monday Night Raw is the longest reigning blah blah blah....... You here that enough from Michael Cole, anyways. What is your favorite ending to a Monday Night Raw, you know, the match or segment the closed the show, and made you say "My goodness I MUST tune in next week to see what happens next!" For me it would have to be when Triple H defened his WHC Championship against Kane and he was forced to take off his mask. Him chokeslamming RVD and his pyro at the end was intense for me.

What's your favorite?

my favorite is back in 2003 i think when kevin nash cameback to save HBK from jericho, hhh and ric flair...it was epic ..i didnt know if kevin nash will fight against hhh

Ric Flair's send off. I'll be damned if I say I didn't get a bit choked up. Only two other RAWs made me tear up. The RAW tribute to Guerrero, and the RAW when I found out Liz died. Neither of those were an ending though.

Ric Flair's send off. I'll be damned if I say I didn't get a bit choked up. Only two other RAWs made me tear up. The RAW tribute to Guerrero, and the RAW when I found out Liz died. Neither of those were an ending though. Today 03:31 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I've watched Flair since WCW and I'll admit, I choked up too b/c I was actually at RAW that night. However he just gave WWE a huge slap in the face for going to TNA after that send-off but that's a different topic.

My favorite ending of a Monday Night Raw was probably when Mankind defeated The Rock to win the WWF Championship for the first time. Mick Foley deserved the title, but I never thought I'd see the day when he actually held the championship. The match itself was alright, but the last few minutes were chaotic, hilarious, heartwarming, and legendary. As an end to a TV show and not a tribute to a retiring wrestler, this was the best final segment in my opinion.

Plus, the way WCW tried to **** all over that night for Foley and try to make people tune in for Nash vs. Hogan just made it that much better as they actually made more people tune in to Raw.

Invasion Era:

Stephanie is revealed as the new owner of ECW. Yes, the Invasion storyline was weak overall due to the lack of major ECWCW talent, but that night was so memorable. When she came out walking down the ramp passing Vince and JR exclaiming, "The sins of our fathers are costing us all!" EPIC!

austin and tyson pull apart at the end of raw back in early 98, was just amazing and the start of the true boom period in wrestling. hell, it even fooled real news networks!

Mine would have to be the vision of a maniacal Vince sitting in his chair cackling on about how the WWE is diseased and he had to kill it, only to reveal the NWO logo. Classic.

best ending was when edge and lita were getting married.
kane struck up tombstones the priest and it went off the air with kane and
his evil laugh:crossbones:

my fav ending of raw had to b when rock gave vince the rock bottom n shane came in n made the sve keepin rock n the deadly game tourny in 98 setting up the rock unexpected heel turn later n the week

theres too many raws to decide that, but i did love hbk's speech the raw after wrestlemania, and a few months ago wehn they were building up vince vs bret, there was a segment with cena and vince.
first vince accepted the challenge, then when bret came, vince ran away and said nevermind and that he deserved to be screwed. vince was halarious in the segment, the next 5-10 minntues was really dumb but before that i liked it.
sorry these are all recent but yeah xP

Without a doubt my favorite ending to Raw was the night Stone Cold held Vince hostage the whole episode, then brought him out to the ring at the end of the show, culminating in the infamous "bang-flag' gun and pants-pissing. After Austin being 'fired' several weeks before, it was a great payoff and a classic Attitude Era moment.

Everybody took mine, so I'm gonna throw a new one out there.

I remember when Undertaker cruficied Austin on the symbol. Having Austin up there smack talking Taker while Taker did his eye rolling thing was way too cool.

Or how about when Kane came out the week after he unmasked and he chokeslammed Eric Bischoff off the entrance onto a table and having the camera zoom to his "disfigured" face? That was a classic moment.

Shawn Michaels superkicking Hogan is my favorite. It was coming for such a long time and made for a memorable moment.

I also agree with the Taker/Austin and Flair endings. Those were very memorable as well.

Everyone had good ones including my kinfolk Assault (Neo-Affliction; Texas' greatest indy tag team smoking) But I gotta go with "An Evening With The Rock" Dwayne just got done with one of his classic movies....lol..to sing the hits to the live Raw crowd in Sacramento. The line that sticks out in my mind....."But I'll be back when the Lakers beat the Kings in May!" Vintage Dwayne.

I would have to say either the Beer Bath from Austin to McMahon. That was just a classic way to end and humiliate Vince McMahon. The funniest would be Kurt Angle giving Austin and his crew the Milk bath. That was just a perfect coming full circle of events where the tables were turned on Austin.

The end of Raw in 2004 when Benoit, Jericho, Maven, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, Rhyno, Hurricane, Rosey, Eugene all came out after Ric Flair beat Orton with help from HHH. All these people who had been attacked and wronged evolution came out. After quickly disposing of Flair Benoit, Jericho and Orton took turns hitting finishers on HHH. It was great to see the Raw roster say, we are no longer taking anymore of your shit and took HHH out.

Here's a crappy quality video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz692JaEOg

for me it was when triple h beat the crap out of eugene and then the next week triple h was in the ring and william Regal came out mad as hell and beat the crap out of triple h that was emotional for me

My mistake. The two times Cena loses a year are my favorite times. And I mean on Raw btw, not PPVs and not during the middle of the show, but at the end, so that the show ends on a sad note where the face has to get revenge at the PPV. So far Cena only lost once. He actually won to Batista when he got beat down before Mania so that doesn't count.

My favorite ending was after Backlash in 2008 when William Regal turned off the power to Raw during HHH vs Randy Orton before it was over. I just really liked it because it was a HUGE cliffhanger and brought even more heat into William Regal. He was on a roll and would have gone so much further had he not failed that drug test.

My mistake. The two times Cena loses a year are my favorite times. And I mean on Raw btw, not PPVs and not during the middle of the show, but at the end, so that the show ends on a sad note where the face has to get revenge at the PPV. So far Cena only lost once. He actually won to Batista when he got beat down before Mania so that doesn't count.

Is there any way the person who's taking care of you and making sure you don't sh*t on yourself can put the parental locks on your interwebs access so you can kinda just... you know... go away? You've contributed less than nothing to this conversation, and any others I've seen you reply to.

Back on topic:

The best ending to a Monday Night Raw is actually the Stone Cold salute to Owen Hart the night after he passed away. He said more with those two beer cans than anyone else who spoke.

Would the above poster care to elaborate on his random abuse to me? I'm sorry sladetwc if I hurt you in some way by insulting Super- I mean, Cena, but I have a right to share my hatred and if you don't agree, well I don't care. Goodnight. :)

My favorite was when Jeff Hardy did a 20 foot high swanton bomb on Randy Orton that was like the most awesomeness thing that I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back