• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your DREAM Wrestlemania

Kaneanite

Getting Noticed By Management
What would be your IDEAL Wrestlemania for THIS year? Meaning using this years talent, what would just be a flat out great Wrestlemania for you?

I was just watching Wrestlemania 22 and it really is an art at how the WWE can include all of their key superstars in such great rivalries and keep ALMOST everyone happy. I mean don't get me wrong, WM22 wasn't the greatest thing ever. But Vince is just terrific. He has Cena Vs HHH. Arguably WWE's two greatest stars at the time go at it for the prized possesion. They have the babyface that all the kids love, Mysterio, go against one of the greatest WWE superstars of all time in Angle, and throw in someone to play the heel in a rising star of Orton. Keeps the young crowd happy with Mysterio, the older more mature crowd happy with Angle, and adds in some heel to it with a guy they were STILL pushing, Randy Orton. Even the Taker match. Think about it. If you saw today Mark Henry is facing Undertaker you'd just wait for the 2 minute match of Henry jobbing. But at 'Mania and going into 'Mania, Henry was a top dog. They pushed him like no tomorrow trying to paint him as some unbeatable mass. And though to just about EVERYONE it was obvious he wasn't going to end Taker's streak I thought it was flat out brilliant how they presented Henry and had him hyped going towards Mania. And of course the Vince/HBK drama was epic.

So, after that long rant, my card would look something like:

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton WWE Championship

Edge vs. Kane World Heavyweight Championship

Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho (Last Man Standing)

Sheamus vs. HHH (Re-Match)

Shane McMahon vs. The Miz (Street Fight)

John Morrison & R-Truth v. Hart Dynasty v. Uso's (TLC Tag Team Championship)

Ziggler v. Bourne for IC Title

Kofi v. Bryan for US Title

Explanations:

I know a few matches would require guys moving from RAW to SD! and vice-versa (Edge, Kofi, Bourne, Jericho) but I'd love this. Yes, no MiTB to save that for the PPV next year.

Cena/Orton has been over-done the past few years but if you add in a third guy, and a guy as great of a heel as Barrett is, you can make people forget about the old feuds especially with Orton as a tweener. The crowd would be TORN on who to root for and the hype going into this could be greatly flourished.

Kane/Edge would be a great match. Both are seasoned veterans. Kane can play a decent Face (more of a tweener I guess..) and Edge is a GREAT heel. Even with Kane's bad knees he can still put on a show and I never doubt Edge's ability to put on a great match especially at Mania.

I HOPE that Jericho moves to SD! and faces Taker at Mania. I can't even explain how awesome that would be and I think most of you would agree. I really don't need to do much explaining on that one.

HHH/Sheamus - this could be the defining rematch between the two. HHH won last year but shortly after was ENDED by Sheamus. Finally settle the score on the grandest stage.

McMahon/Miz - I miss Shane's appearances in the ring. A match like this could end up being match of the night. Shane's in-ring ability is terrific. It could be a feud that could maybe turn Miz face and really put him over by winning the street fight in a long bout that consists of interference for Shane. It could also be an actual match to remember that Miz has been in..

This next one is maybe a bad idea because NO WAY could this live up to the Hardy Boyz/E&C/Dudleys matches at WM but it could start the re-vamping of the tag team division. I'd love to see Morrison go into the singles competition and actually MAKE AN IMPACT but who knows if he'll get that push by WM. These guys are all great in-ring wrestlers and this could end up being a stellar showing. But.. with PG... could be lame.

Ziggler/Bourne - just two great and young stars. This could be a good way to finally get Bourne's career back on track. Was in the main event of RAW and facing guys like Edge and Jericho but then gets knocked down out of no where...

Kofi/Bryan - this one probably doesn't work so well because I can't see either as a heel but both are REALLY talented and an opening match between this two would really get the night going.

Orton vs cena for the wwe championship.

Both need to be faces. No heel turns. Orton has turned into a huge pop all over and it'll be nice to have the two top faces in the company compete as faces for the championship.

Undertaker vs triple h

Awesome match. Michaels is gone, who's left besides hhh.

Bryan is working overtime tonight. Daniel bryan vs .................dean "fucking" malenko...holy shit, I just came.

Kaval vs daniel bryan for the world heavyweight championship. Highly highly unlikely. But who wouldn't mark out for this?

Melina vs beth pheonix vs michelle mccool vs layla. Best divas in wwe

Chris jericho and edge vs miz and big show. Bring back some pristige to the tag team championship.

Sheamus vs wade barrett. Number one contendrship or something. Just seems like a cool idea.

goldberg vs hornswaggole. Don't know how to spell horny's name bc no gives a flying fuck about him. That's why goldberg comes back and spears his monkey ass back to wherever...

Money in the bank
Kofi vs christian vs rey mysterio vs john morrison vs rtruth vs matt hardy vs dolph vs a returning shelton benjamin

Need a high flying mitb, no botches either. Shelton was always good. Christian wins:)

Alberto del rio vs eric escobar....lol I don't even know why but they seem like the same person. Lol

Eziekiel jackson vs mark henry. Clash of the black beasts.

WWE Championship Match- The Miz vs Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship Match- Triple H vs Kane

Headliner- The Undertaker vs John Cena

Intercontinental Title Match- Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rios vs Rey Mysterio ( Steel Cage Match)

U.S Title Match- Daniel Bryan vs Kaval vs Evan Bourne

MiTB Match- Christian vs Matt Hardy vs Kofi Kingston vs vs Jack Swagger vs Edge vs Big Show vs John Morrison vs R-Truth

War Games- Nexus vs Straight Edge Society (CM Punk, Luke Gallows, Joey Mercury, Shad, Chavo)

Last Man Standing Match- Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho

WHC- Undertaker vs. Kane Hell in a Cell

WWE Title- Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena

HHH vs. Sheamus Street Fight

Hart Dynasty vs. Uso's vs. Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel Ladder Match

Melina vs. LayCool to unify all the women's titles

MITB- Jack Swagger vs. Edge vs. Jericho vs. Miz vs. Danielson vs. Big Show vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio

Have Miz cash in his MITB from the MITB ppv on the winner of the WWE title and then lose, but he won the WM MITB and he cashes it in on the winner of Taker/Kane HIAC

WWE Title: Chris Jericho(c) vs. The Miz
World Title: Kane(c) vs. Edge

-IC Title: Christian(c) vs. Matt Hardy
-WWE Tag Title: The Usos(c) vs. Morrison/Truth vs. Hart Dynasty vs. Ziggler/Masters
-Sheamus vs. Undertaker
-Randy Orton vs. John Cena
-Wade Barrett vs. Triple H
-Money in the Bank

For some reason everybody wants Orton vs. Cena to happen again, culminating at a giant Wrestlemania match. I'm not sure why people think this is going to be a huge deal. It's been done before. In my opinion, if you want to make it different, have there be less limitations, and therefor deliver a better feud, it needs to be a non-title match. They need to be fighting for the top spot on Raw, where only pride and bragging rights are on the line. Then, the match will matter. If Cena or Orton are champion going into Wrestlemania, everybody is going to whine about the "same old shit", and they'd have plenty of right to file that complaint. So, if the match is gonna happen, that is what I would prefer.

People are saying Money in the Bank won't happen because it has it's own PPV now, but I say the gimmick should stay for at least one more year. The difference between this match and the PPV is that it's multi-brand at Wrestlemania, so all bets are off on who's walking away the winner. I didn't specify anybody, because I figured they would just put something together with all the leftovers. But I would love to see a MITB match with Alex Riley, David Otunga, and some of the other Nexus guys.

Triple H vs. Wade Barrett would be cool to see. By that time I'm sure the Nexus thing will have died down, and Triple H will be needed something to do. Maybe he can give Barrett the big rub? I was also thinking that Skip Sheffield isn't slated to return for at least 6 months, and Mania is about 7 away... Can you see a surprise return/run-in to alter the course of the match?

After all the title matches that Sheamus has walked away from as champion, purely because of luck or cheating his way to victory, he's going to want to prove himself as legitimate. He's already the bad ass heel on Raw. But let's put him up against Undertaker. He's "ended careers", injured the best in the world, and been a two time WWE champion. Who else could come closer to beating the Undertaker's streak? Or...at least that's how they could play it up. And if you really want to make Sheamus a legit heel for life...well...we won't go there, or I'm gonna get crucified by the protectors of the Holy Streak.

Nothing huge for Hardy vs. Christian. They have good chemistry, a ton of history together, similar stories, and could put on a good Wrestlemania match for all their fans...all 8 of them. (just kidding >.>)

I LOVE 4-Way tag team matches for the belts... We haven't seen one in a LONG time. I want the Usos to win so badly because they deserve it, and I'm sick of the HD. I also don't like Morrison as a single's competitor any longer, and I would like to see him actually have a Mania match. Also... Ziggler/Masters is a tag team I've been wanting to see. Imagine both of their fixations on their bodies and their looks. The ultimate ego-maniac tag team... Maybe you could swap Masters for Cody Rhodes. Yeah...that sounds better.

This brings us to the title matches. Nothing super glamorous here. I want Edge to win the Royal Rumble (again) and go to Smackdown (like they've been saying he will) and challenge Kane for the World Title. There's a good chance this would be Edge's last Wrestlemania main event, and more than a good chance it will be Kane's last Mania in general. I would love for Kane to beat Undertaker in this feud obviously leading into Survivor Series, and to hold the belt for the next 7 months. I know, it sounds nuts, be he deserves it. Or if he does drop it, have him pick it back up again before Mania. Edge and Kane have history and have proven that they can pull good matches out of one another. Edge is almost as tall as Kane too, so...it would be good for both of them.

Now, on to the likely main event. Miz vs. Jericho. They have never really worked together, but you have to know that they would do a hell of a job. The two best mic performers on Raw right now, with Jericho being the best wrestler in WWE, and Miz getting better every single day. This would be a phenomenal match if people gave it a chance, and WWE gave it enough time to get good. I'm not speculating on Miz's MITB contract or where he'll be in 7 months, but I want this to be the final outcome.

There you have it. This is how I would book Wrestlemania 27. It's not flashy, it's not super exciting or anything...but it has some great feud potential and Orton/Cena would sell the PPV regardless. Not to mention that Miz is skyrocketing in the popularity field right now, so him in the main event would but butts in the seats, and that's what it's all about...or something. Notice there is no divas match...That's cuz this is MY dream card. If there was gonna be one I would like it to be Beth Pheonix vs. Natalya. Maybe the winner gets to pull a lever that drops LayCool into a pit of hot lava... Real hot lava...

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge (c) Vs Big Show

WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs Wade Barret

Intercontinental Championship Match: Cody Rhodes (c) Vs Matt Hardy

United States Championship Match: Ted Dibiase (c) Vs John Morrison

Tag Team Championship Match: Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer (c) Vs The Hart Dynasty

Unifed Womens/Divas Championship Match: Kelly Kelly Vs Melina

MITB: Evan Bourne Vs Christian Vs Sheamus Vs Kofi Kingston Vs Chris Jericho Vs Drew McIntyre Vs Kane Vs Daniel Bryan

Undertaker Vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship - Edge vs Christian (Would be an awesome feud and the championship would bump it up the card)

WWE Championship - Y2J vs Orton (I think a feud between the two with Jericho as a heel would have good dynamics cos hes smarter than sheamus and wouldnt run into an rko every week beforehand)

Streak - Cena vs Undertaker (Although im not cenas biggest fan and would probably never watch wwe again if he ended the streak but i reckon this would give the match really high stakes for alot of people cos they could do the imovable object/ unstoppable force thing cos cena gettin beat cleanly is unimaginable)

Triple H vs Wade Barret (im just imagining they make HHH head of nexus when he comes back and they could as a result build this feud for most of the year)

Drew Mcintyre vs Sheamus (could be a really good feud and would again be hard to call - both should be kept heel but with one only slightly more of a face i reckon)

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (they could use their indy backgrounds to build up a rivalry and the match would probably be pretty awesome)

MITB - Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase vs Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Hart Dynasty

Ideally The Miz would have been released by the time wrestlemania comes round. I also don't have a Divas match because they kill the momentum and atmosphere of the event ridiculously. There isnt a tag team titles match because there isnt a tag team just now that could realistically challenge the Hart Dynasty in my opinion. (If Miz isnt released him and MVP can have a dark match - a punjabi prison match or something with santino guest referee so you cant really see them botching moves on each other and it would be funny)

Edge (c) vs. Triple H: WWE Championship

C.M. Punk (c) vs. Kaval: World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena vs. The Miz

Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio

R-Truth (c) vs. Wade Barrett: United States Championship

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. John Morrison: Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus: Street Fight

Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan

Melina vs. Layla (c) : Unified Women's Championship

The Fortunate Sons w/ Maryse (c) vs. The Dudebusters: WWE Tag Team Championships

Note: The Fortunate Sons being Ted and Brett DiBiase.

WWE Title - Miz(c)/Orton

WHC - Christian/Edge(c)

Cena/Punk

Jericho/Taker

Barrett/Sheamus

Triple H/Alberto Del Rio

US Title - DBD(c)/Kaval

IC Title - Mysterio(c)/Bourne

Tag Titles - Brett and Ted DiBiase/Hart Dynasty(c)

In a ideal Mania, there would be no Divas match

WHC: Edge vs Christian TLC
WWE: HHH vs Wade
Cena vs Taker
Y2J vs DBD 30 Min Ultimate Submission
Orton vs Punk
IC Title: Kaval vs Bourne vs Rey Rey
Miz vs Morrison
Sheamus vs Kane No DQ

WWE Title - Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena.

WHC - Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker

Wade Barrett vs. The Miz (Miz turns face prior to this)

Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk

Randy Orton vs. Edge

Money in the Bank

Rest of the card can fill itself out. Ha.

Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse Vs Layla Vs Tiffany in a 4 Way Bra & Panties Match (Giggity!) jk

Daniel Bryan Vs CM Punk (Would be Great)
Edge Vs Christian (It needs to happen)
Undertaker Vs HHH Hell In A Cell (Taker The Master of HIAC, HHH Won Most)
Y2J Vs Wade Barret (Building Up0
MITB: Evan Bourne Vs JoMo Vs Mysterio Vs Kaval Vs Ted Dibiase Vs Cody Rhodes
Alberto Del Rio Vs HHH/Someone in The Main Event who is getting on (not Y2J) (Push Del Rio)
Drew McIntyre Vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs Macho Man Randy Savage (Would be cool to hear Savage's crowd reaction)

This is my dream card (possible one) from opening match to main event . .

TED DIBIASE(c) w/maryse vs. JOHN MORRISON (million dollar championship)

(divas battle royal) NATALYA vs. McCOOL vs. MELINA vs. ALICIA FOX vs. KELLY KELLY vs. TAMIA vs. LAYLA vs. MARYSE (vacant womens/divas championship)

(fatal 4 way) DOLPH ZIGGLER(c) vs. CODY RHODES vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. DREW McINTYRE (intercontinental championship)

(money in the banker ladder match) CHRISTIAN vs. MARK HENRY vs. EVAN BOURNE vs. REY MYSTERIO vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO vs. R-TRUTH vs. HEATH SLATER vs. DAVID OTUNGA vs. SKIP SHEFFIELD vs MICHEAL TARVER

(triple threat elimination tag team match) THE USO'S (c) vs. DUDEBUSTERS vs. HART DYNASTY (tag team championships)

(4way championship scramble) DANIEL BRYAN (c) vs. KAVAL vs. JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. ALEX RILEY (united states championship)

(buried alive match) KANE (c) vs UNDERTAKER (world heavyweight championship+if KANE looses he must retire vs. The streak)

(8 man hell in a cell match) THE MIZ (c) vs. EGDE vs. CHRIS JERICHO vs. WADE BARRET vs. JOHN CENA vs. SHEAMUS vs. TRIPLE H vs RANDY ORTON (wwe championship)

(My winners would be . . TED DIBIASE(still million dollar champion with a clean pinfall) . . MARYSE(new women/divas champion) . . "DASHING" CODY RHODES(new intercontinental pinning dolf ziggler clean) . . SKIP SHEFFIELD(money in the bank turning on his nexus/former nexus friends) . .THE DUDEBUSTERS(new tag team champions by pinning both teams) . . ALEX RILEY(new united states champion stealing the win over daniel bryan) . . KANE(still world champion and "OH MY GOD" of the decade, ending UNDERTAKERS streak after 3 tombstones) . . RANDY ORTON(new wwe champion RKO'ing the miz threw the top of the cell and having his ULTIMATE WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT thus far)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back