• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream ALL-TIME Wrestlemania Card

Im going with matches that would draw huge and be great matches

WWE Title
Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Hulk Hogan

WHC
The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels

The Undertaker Vs Sting

Bret Hart Vs Kurt Angle (2 out of 3 falls)

Tag Titles
Edge & Christian Vs The Hardyz Vs The Dudley Boys

US Title
Mr Perfrect Vs Chris Jericho

IC Title
Macho Man Vs Ricky Steamboat

4 Way Elimination
Ric Flair Vs Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Batista

Money In The Bank
John Morrison Vs Rey Mysterio Vs CM Punk Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Evan Bourne Vs The Brian Kendrick Vs Paul London Vs Rob Van Dam

Kane & Big Show Vs Owen Hart & The British Bulldog

Womans Championship Trish Stratus vs Sable
Tables Match The Dudley Boys vs The Legion of Doom
Inferno Match​
Sycho Sid vs Kane
Razor Ramon vs Triple H
Last Man Standing Goldberg vs Batista
Legend vs Icon Ultimate Warrior vs Sting
Legend vs Legend Killer Randy Savage vs Randy Orton
Hulk Hogan vs John Cena

i dont really watch tna so will keep it to current wwe wrestlers and not to bothered by the stipulation/titles, let them solve themselves. this is the best card i believe vince could put on.

rock v cena
edge v christian
orton v punk
nexas v corre
miz v lawler
bryan v mysterio
taker v sting??? :) (i am struggling to think of a viable storyline for taker if no sting maybe diesel as revenge for HBK)
MIB - kofi, del rio, bryan, kane, rey, jomo, swagger, ziggler
hhh v sheamus (because there is nothing else for both to do)
santino and koslov v chavo and big show as opener
awsome kong wins a diva battle royale

ithere you have it, back to a traditional wrestlemania with 10+ matches where most actually mean somthing

oh and bieber to sing the anthem - and that bloody well grates me

I'm not going to put what championships for, but I'll put about 6 matches I've wanted to see.

The Rock vs Triple H vs Steve Austin vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan - First to 3 pinfalls match.
I know the match doesn't exist, but it would work well, and the 6 best wrestlers of all time.

The Undertaker vs Mankind - Hell in a Cell match
I LOVED this match before, and I'll LOVE it again.

The NEW Nexus vs The Corre - Mini Tag Team Rumble
This would be a GREAT mini rumble match, but with tag team.

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels - TLC match
This would be an EPIC match.

Christian vs Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntyre vs Eddie Guerrero vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Chris Benoit vs Mr Kennedy - Money in the Bank
This match will be amazing, winner gets WWE Championship match, 2nd gets a World Heavyweight Championship match.

Goldberg vs Kurt Angle - Submissions/Falls count anywhere.
This would be THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!

Pre-Show type matches
Tag Team Street Fight: Beer Money vs. APA Winner:Beer Money. 2 Tag Teams who are known for their brawling..what more can you want.

Santino vs. The Red Rooster.Winner:Who cares..just a gimmick match for the kiddies.

Show opener.
TLC E&C vs. The Hardyz vs. Team 3D vs. LOD vs. The New age Outlaws for the tag titles. Winners: LOD. Just a fun tag match

Submission Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Malenko Winner:Dean Malenko. The best submission style wrestler of the 90s vs. the best of the 2000s....great match

CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe:Winner Punk.Renew the rivalry from ROH,add WM to it and you've got a classic

Tables:Triple H vs. RVD. Winner HHH. Represents ECW and gives HHH a purpose in a dream card.
Singles:Big Show vs. Andre The Giant Winner:Andre. The best 2 big men in the game having a match on the grandest stage with a heel Big Show would be fun,but possibly painful to see.

Rey Mysterio vs. Aj Styles. Winner AJ Styles. Imagine the spotfest here people,this would be an edge of your seat type of match.

IC Title:Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair. Winner:Flair. Both men in their primes...nuff said.

30 Minute Iron Man: Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart Winner:Angle

WHC:Brock Lesnar vs. SCSA. Winner SCSA. Baddest man on the planet looking for WM 20 revenge against the toughest SOB in the buisness.

Streak vs. Streak Taker vs. Goldberg. Winner:Taker. Might not be the prettiest match but would be fun

Singles:The Rock vs. Cena. Winner:The Rock. Really explains itself

WWE Title: Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton. THE Legend vs. The Legend Killer. Throw the belt in the middle and you'd have an epic storyline and a great fun match

Main Event...Shawn Michaels vs. Sting. Winner:HBK. Icon vs. Icon. The two best wrestlers in their respective brands historys meeting for the first time in the main event of mania.

Hulk Hogan v. Stone Cold Steve Austin....80's v. 90's era
Macho Man Randy Savage v. Triple H (Stephanie McMahon on a pole Match)
Sting v. Undertaker
Roddy Piper v. Shawn Michaels
Hall and Nash v. Edge and Orton
Kurt Angle v. Goldberg
Ultimate Warrior v. The Rock
Ric Flair v. Bret Hart
Arn Anderson v. Cena
Big Show v. Mankind v. Kane

Mtaches not in any specific order.

Bryan danielson(Daniel Bryan) vs dean malenko
Both of these guys were excellent wrestlers and in my eyes have the same style would be a great bout,

Christopher Daniels vs CM Punk
Both of their characters are dark and easy to hate it would be a good heel vs heel match

HHH vs Sting
I know everybody wanted to see sting-taker but think of the potential of this match the build up would be great with HHH saying i never weanted you here and this is my company ( which it is basically) etc.

Championship Scramble (womens title)
Awesome Kong vs. Natalya vs. beth Pheonix vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita
All these women are probobly my favorite women's performers.

Undertaker vs. Abyss

I'm not really a fan of abyss but I think he would work well with Taker.

AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio
Just a match I have always had in my head.

Alberto Del Rio vs Eddie Guererro
I can just imagine the match also the mic work between these two.

Jake "the Snake" vs Randy Orton
Legend vs Legend killer plain and simple
:worship:

#1 WWE Championship

The Rock vs John Cena, would be the most epic confrontation in WWE History I believe.

#2 World Championship

HBK vs Sting, these two never crossed paths in the ring at anytime during their iconic careers and thinks this match would steal the show.

#3 WWE World Tag Team Title Match TLC Rules

The Road Warriors vs The Dudleys vs The Hardyz vs The Midnight Express(Lane/Eaton)

#4 WWE IC and US Title Unification Match

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

#5 Match

Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

#6 Hell In A Cell Match

The 8th Wonder of the World Andre the Giant vs The Undertaker

#7 Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Ricky Steamboat, AJ Styles, Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Razor Ramon, and Randy Macho Man Savage.

#8 Match

CM Punk vs Eddie Guerrero

This is my Wrestlemania Dream Card
WWE Championship- Rock vs Cena vs Stone Cold- with the win going to Stone Cold
Sting vs Taker vs Ultimate Warrior in a Hell in a Cell and Taker Wins
Lex Luger vs Batista vs Hogan Battle of the ego’s and Hogan wins
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle vs HBK vs Bob Backlund vs Ric Flair vs Mr Perfcet vs Beniot -2 hour iron man with the winner Kurt Angle
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar vs HHH and HHH destroys both
Psyco Sid vs Randy Orton vs Jake Roberts vs Macho Man with R.K.O’S to all Orton Wins
Andre vs Big Show- NOT A DOUBT Andre WINS
Demolition vs L.O.D. vs Dudley's vs The Steiners vs Fabulous Freebirds vs Hardy Bro's vs British Bulldogs vs Doom- This one is a hard call to make but I have to go with L.O.D. for the win
Edge vs Christian vs A.J. Styles vs Morrison vs RVD vs Jericho- Great high flying lots of action with Morrison pulling off the upset win
Chyna vs Kong vs Beth Phoenix and Chyna wins with a powerslam on Kong
Finally a bloody mess of a match inside an Elimination Chamber type Structure an Extreme Rules Match
Terry Funk vs Cactus Jack vs Abyss vs Sabu vs Brusier Brody vs Abdullah the Butcher vs Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman vs Al Snow with Bruiser Brody winning

The winners dont matter to me, as they'd all be good matches.

WWE Title Match (Gauntlet Match)- Undertaker vs Kane vs Big Show vs Diesel vs Great Khali vs Andre The Giant

WHC Match (Fatal 4 Way)- Stone Cold vs The Rock vs Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan

Intercont. Match- Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero vs RVD vs Macho Man Randy Savage.

U.S. Champ. Match- Jericho, vs Ric Flair vs Bret Hart in a Submission Match

Tag Team Titles- Hardy Boys vs Team 3D vs Beer Money vs the original Legion of Doom.

Diva Champ.- Awesome Kong vs Chyna vs Trish Stratus.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Triple H

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs Miz

And.....

Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Michael Cole.- If King wins Cole goes to smackdown and JR comes back to Raw (assuming he wants to) otherwise Josh Matthews. If cole wins King will get in the ring and say that Michael Cole, and the Miz are the 2 greatest people in WWE history.

My commentators would be Gorilla Monsoon and Jessee Ventura. Jim Ross is incredible but he would be my backstage interviewer here. My celebrity guest I would pay to come would be Muhammad Ali, Cyndi Lauper, Pete Rose, Mr. T, Sylvester Stallone, Morton Downey Jr., and Pamela Anderson.

I would go back to the 2 day Mania format that WM 2 featured except both days would be at the same stadium and tickets to the event would be for entry to both days. Also each day would be a 4 hour event like WM3 instead of just 3 hours. Day 1 would be broadcast live and free on NBC with the second day being featured on PPV.

Day 1 would feature the first 2 rounds of a title tournament for the WWF not WWE Heavyweight title. Since this is a dream card none of that crappy WWE name to be included here.

1st round bracket one matches would be:
Hulk Hogan vs Roddy Pipper w/Bob Orton with Hogan advancing. This match would only last about 4 minutes because Pipper and Orton would get into an altercation with Mr. T and Sylvester Stallone outside the ring and brawl to the back causing Pipper to be counted out.

Ric Flair w/J.J. Dillon vs Ricky Steamboat with Flair advancing although J.J. Dillon held Steamboats legs during the pinfall.

Randy Savage w/Ms. Elizabeth vs Bruno Sammartino w/George Steele with Sammartino advancing after Savage is counted out chasing Steele away from Ms. Elizabeth.

Andre the Giant w/Bobby Heenan vs Lou Thesz with Andre advancing clean.

Hogan would beat Flair clean and Andre would beat Sammartino clean. Hogan vs Andre would also finish clean with Hogan advancing.

1st round bracket 2 matches would be:
HHH vs SCSA with SCSA advancing clean.

Shawn Micheals vs Brett Hart with Shawn advancing. The 3 count is questionable as both men's shoulders appear to be down but Vince comes down and awards the match to Micheals once again screwing Hart.

John Cena vs Kurt Angle with Cena advancing clean.

The Rock vs Goldberg with the Rock advancing. This match is short and fast lasting less than a minute as Goldberg goes for a spear first thing in the match only to miss hit the turnbuckle and turn around into a rock bottom.

SCSA would beat Micheals clean after the Hart Foundation jumped Micheals in the locker room injuring him. The Rock would beat Cena clean. SCSA would advance to the finals after a John Cena heel turn in which he would come in he would take advantage of the ref being down and deliver the FU to the Rock. Setting up SCSA vs Hogan to headline day 2.

6 man tag team match to determine WWFs first ever 6 man tag champs.
The Clique Hall, Nash, & X Pac vs The Freebirds Hayes, Roberts, & Gordy vs The Varsity Club Rotunda, Williams, & Rick Steiner vs The new Nation of Domination Simmons, Booker T, & Stevie Ray w/Teddy Long with The NOD taking the win.

Samoa Joe w/Cpt. Lou Albino vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman in a submissions match. Lesnar would come out on top after Joe passes out from a submission but never gives up.

Ultimate X Match for the T.V. Title
Chris Benoit vs Eddie Gurrero vs Dean Malenko vs Brian Pillman vs Rey Mysterio Jr. vs A.J. Styles, vs Daniel Bryan vs Desmond Wolfe vs JoMo vs Shelton Benjamin with Eddie Gurrero as the victor.

Day 2 would feature a double main event:
Main Event 1 the finals for the WWF world championship.
Stone Cold vs Hulk Hogan with Hogan getting the win clean.

Main Event 2
Gauntlet match. The Undertaker would have to win a gauntlet match to keep the streak alive. Sting doesn't want the match this way but Vince McMahon orders it because he wanted to reform the Corp/Ministry and Taker refused to join. After losing a wrestler would have to go to the floor and serve as a lumberjack. His first match would be Raven then Kevin Sullivan,CM Punk, Bruiser Brody, Jake Roberts, Mankind and finally Sting. Could you imagine the promos and psychology leading up to this. Of course Undertaker would take the win but it would not be clean as Undertaker throws Sting outside and the lumberjacks beat Sting to a bloody pulp before handing him back to Taker for the Tombstone as it was all just a set up to get Sting in the ring surrounded by the new Ministry. The matches against the Ministry could be turned into initiation into the group like Punk did a few weeks back.

TLC world tag title match.
Edge&Christian w/Bobby Heenan vs Hardys w/Lita vs R&R vs Dudleys vs Midnight Express w/Jim Cornette vs LOD vs British Bulldogs w/Cpt. Lou Albino vs Gene&Ole Anderson vs Tully Blanchard&Arn Anderson w J.J. Dillon vs MCMG with Edge and Christian winning the match

IC title match:
Dusty Rhodes vs The Honky Tonk Man w/Jimmy Hart with Rhodes going over clean. Going to get some hate here but Honky was underrated imo and the longest IC champ ever while Rhodes was the most dominant US champ I ever remember.

Superstar Billy Graham vs Jessee the Body Ventura with Graham going over.

The Heart Foundation Brett, Owen, Jim, and The Bulldogs vs The Clique Micheals, HHH, X-Pac, Hall, and Nash. The Clique would go over getting the fall on Jim.

Big John Stud vs The Big Show. This match would be declared a no contest after Andre comes from the back and destroys both men.

Roddy Pipper w/Bob Orton vs Mr. T w/Sly Stallone with Mr. T would get the win by knockout after Morton Downey Jr. sprays Pipper and Orton in the face with a fire extinguisher.

Jimmy Snuka vs The Ultimate Warrior with Snuka getting the win. I threw this one in there just to hear the craziest promos ever from each guy lol.

WWE Championship: The Rock vs. John Cena Winner: Cena

World Heavyweight Championship: 30 min Iron Man Match: Shawn Michaels vs. AJ Styles Winner: AJ Styles

Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin: Falls Count Anywhere Winner: Austin

The Undertaker vs. Sting- Career vs. Streak Winner: Undertaker

IC Title: Randy Savage vs. Chris Jericho Winner: Jericho

U.S Title: Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Perfect Winner: Angle

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Senshi, Daniel Bryan, Christopher Daniels, CM Punk, RVD, Edge, Christian, Sabu, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy
Winner: Wolfe

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Road Warriors vs. Beer Money vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Outsiders Winner: Beer Money

Ricky Steamboat vs. Eddie Guerrero

The 4 Horsemen- Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, & Ole Anderson vs. The Hart Foundation- Bret Hart, Owen Hart, The British Bulldog, and Jim Neidhart

WWE Championship: The Rock vs. John Cena Winner: Cena

World Heavyweight Championship: 30 min Iron Man Match: Shawn Michaels vs. AJ Styles Winner: AJ Styles

Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin: Falls Count Anywhere Winner: Austin

The Undertaker vs. Sting- Career vs. Streak Winner: Undertaker

IC Title: Randy Savage vs. Chris Jericho Winner: Jericho

U.S Title: Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Perfect Winner: Angle

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Senshi, Daniel Bryan, Christopher Daniels, CM Punk, RVD, Edge, Christian, Sabu, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy
Winner: Wolfe

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Road Warriors vs. Beer Money vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Outsiders Winner: Beer Money

Ricky Steamboat vs. Eddie Guerrero Winner: Guerrero

The 4 Horsemen- Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, & Ole Anderson vs. The Hart Foundation- Bret Hart, Owen Hart, The British Bulldog, and Jim Neidhart
Winner: 4 Horsemen

Triple Threat
The Rock Vs. Hogan Vs. Cena

Hell In A Cell
Sting Vs. Undertaker

Last Man Standing
Stone Cold Vs. Goldberg

Edge Vs. Christian.

Outsiders (Hall/Nash) Vs. DX(Michaels/Hunter)

Kurt Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar

Rick Flair Vs. Randy Savage

Falls Count Anywhere
Cactus Jack Vs. Terry Funk

New Age Outlaws Vs. Hardy Boys.

Chyna Vs. Beth Phienox

Big Show Vs. Andre The Giant

Hart Foundation Vs. Stiener Bros.

Ladder Match
Aj Styles Vs. RVD Vs. Chris Jericho

Los Guerarros Vs. Beniot/Danial Bryant

Here's mine...

Stone Cold Vs Goldberg

Sting Vs Undertaker

The Miz vs Jericho

Randy Orton vs DDP

The Rock vs John Cena

Tag Team matches
DX (HBK/HHH) vs Outsiders (Hall/Nash) w/ X-pac special referee

Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns in a TLB match. (Table , Ladders, and BEER)

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

AJ Styles vs Alberto Del Rio

Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler

Main Event

Dream Match

The Rock vs John Cena

winner: The Rock

WWE Championship

Hulk Hogan (c) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Winner: Austin

Dream Match

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

Winner: Kurt Angle

Last Man Standing

Brock Lesnar vs Batista

Winner: Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H (c) vs Ric Flair

Winner: Ric Flair

Dream Match

The Undertaker vs Andre The Giant

Winner: The Undertaker

Singles Match

Shawn Michaels vs John Morrison

Winner: John Morrison

Submission Match

Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit

Winner: Chris Benoit

United States Championship

Daniel Bryan (c) vs William Regal

Winner: William Regal

Hardcore Match

Goldberg vs Rhino

Winner: Goldberg

I Quit

Mankind vs Randy Orton

Winner: Mankind

Singles Match

Randy Savage vs Sting

Winner: Randy Savage

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Fatal Four Way Tag Team TLC for Tag Titles

Kane and Rvd vs The Hardy's vs Edge and Christian vs Shelton Benjamen and Charlie Haas

Winners: Edge and Christian

Opening Match Singles

CM Punk vs AJ Styles

Winner: CM Punk

Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg

If you guys don't mind I want to do another one. Here it goes.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan: Legend vs. LegendA match of this magnitude should take place at the biggest show of the year.

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels: Icon vs. Icon
Same as before. A match of this magnitude should take place at WM.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton: WWE Championship.
These two have never faced at WM. However this should be the match that closes their rivalry.

The Big Show vs. Kevin Nash: Giant vs. Giant
Who is the true giant of the Wrestling World.

Batista vs. Goldberg: Spear vs. Spear
Two powerhouses. Whose the stronger of the two.

The Undertaker vs. Sting: The Streak
Obiviously the streak match.

The Hart Dynasty vs. Legacy: WWE Tag Team Championships.
Should have happened while both tag teams were still around. Obvious reasons why they should face each other.

MITB: CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Evan Bourne vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston
Spot fest. But with good wrestling involved too.

Kane vs. Mark Henry: Grudge Match.
More for my enjoyment. Just two powerhouses going at it.

Ken Shamrock vs. Kurt Angle: Submission Match
Ankle Lock vs. Ankle Lock

Ric Flair vs. Curt Henning: Last Man Standing Match

Booker T vs. DDP: United States Championship

Battle of the Freaks
Scott Steiner vs. Batista vs. Brock Lesner
Winner: Brock Lesner

Undisputed WWE Divas Championship - (30-Diva Royal Rumble)
Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James vs. Chyna vs. Sable vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Sunny vs. Stacy Kiebler vs. Michelle McCool vs. Layla vs. Natalya vs. Melina vs. Maryse vs. Eve vs. Gail Kim vs. Candice Michelle vs. Dawn Marie vs. Victoria vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Ivory vs. Maria vs. Molly Holly vs. Jillian vs. Awesome Kong vs. Christy Hemme vs. Trinity vs. Debra vs. Tori vs. Alundra Blayze
Winner: Trish Stratus

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. DDP vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. Eddie Guererro vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Lex Lugar
Winner: Eddie Guererro

ECW Extreme Rules Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. The Sandman vs. Sabu vs. Raven vs. Rhyno vs. Tazz vs. Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk vs. Balls Mahoney vs. Dudley Boyz
Winner: Rob Van Dam

D-Generation X vs. nWo (Elimination Tag-Team Match)
Triple H, X-Pac, Road Dogg, & Billy Gunn vs. Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Big Show, Randy Savage
Winner: No Contest. Triple H, X-Pac, Nash, and Hall turn their backs on their teams as The Kliq is back together!

Ultimate Submissions Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle vs. Bet Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair vs. Ken Shamrock
Winner: Bret "The Hitman" Hart

60 Minute Iron-Man Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Sting
Winner: Shawn Michaels

Icon vs. Icon
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan
Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Undisputed WWE Championship
The Rock vs. John Cena
Winner: The Rock

Streak vs. Streak (Hell In A Cell)
The Undertaker vs. Goldberg
Winner: The Undertaker

Cena vs Rock

Road Warriors vs Dudleys

Austin vs Goldberg

Nash,Hall,Hogan,Giant and Hart vs HBK,HHH,X-Pac,and New Age Outlaws

WWF- HBK,HHH,Undertaker,Austin and Rock vs WCW- Goldberg,Giant,Flair,Sting and Booker T vs ECW- Dreamer,Taz,Sandman,RVD and Raven

Bret Hart vs Randy Orton

Undertaker and Kane vs Hart Foundation

This is an awesome topic with almost limitless possibilities so I will try to keep it short, but there is no way I can limit it to ten matches. This type of event would need to be extended to 4-5 hours minimum.

15th
World Heavyweight Championship[/U]
CHAMPION
The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: The Rock
I know practically everybody beat me to the post, but can you imagine the electricity in the building for this match. In my opinion, Shawn Michaels is the very best in-ring performer ever. The Rock is very, VERY close to being the greatest. Both men are phenomenal on the stick and cut the best promos I have ever seen. I think this should be a match between a face Rock and a heel Michaels in which Michaels comes very close, numerous times to beating The Rock, who ultimately prevails and sends the fans home happy.

13th
WWE Championship
CHAMPION
Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit
Winner: Chris Benoit
Now I know a lot of peeps out there are probably thinking to themselves that putting Benoit in a spot like this is ridiculous after what he did, and in a way I agree. I have never been a big Benoit fan nor do I condone his actions in any way, shape, or form, but I think this match would have been phenomenal with both men in their prime. A great technical bout would lead to a new WWE Champion in this face vs face bout.

14th
Womens Championship
CHAMPION
Trish Stratus vs Lita vs Natalya vs Melina
Winner: Trish Stratus

4th
Divas Championship
CHAMPION
Maryse vs Kelly Kelly vs Michelle McCool
Winner: Michelle McCool

10th
World Tag Team Championship
CHAMPIONS
The Outsiders vs The Road Warriors w/Paul Ellering
Winners: The Road Warriors
A total brawl this one turns out to be. Nash and Hall (the heels) really break the rules and intentionally knock the ref out, without him knowing it was intentional. The Road Warriors, Animal and Hawk finally have enough and end up turning the tide with some equalizers of their own. Doomsday Device for the three as the ref is revived by Paul Ellering right in the knick of time.

6th
WWE Tag Team Championship
CHAMPIONS
Owen Hart & The British Bulldog vs The New Age Outlaws vs The Steiner Brothers vs The Dudley Boys
Winners: Owen Hart & The British Bulldog
Your typical four way tag match with the reigning (heel) tag champs stealing this one. (Outlaws - face, Steiners - face, Dudleys - heel)

7th
Intercontinental Championship
CHAMPION
Macho Man Randy Savage w/Ms. Elizabeth vs Chris Jericho
Winner: Macho Man Randy Savage
Jericho (heel) suprisingly fights a clean bout but ends up on the losing end of it. Mach (face) goes for the handshake which of course Jericho declines.

1st
United States Championship
CHAMPION
Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio
Winner: Kurt Angle

12th
The Streak
The Undertaker vs John Cena
Winner: John Cena
Now I am totally anti-cena, but, BUT, picture this if you will: Cena and Taker put on a clinic, towards the end of the match the ref it seems is unintentionally bumped out of the ring by Cena. Cena looking shocked that the ref is out turns around to a tombstone from Taker. The ref being knocked silly outside the ring can't make the count. As Taker goes to revive him, Cena rolls to the outside of the ring, very close to the apron. Taker jumps back in the ring and reaches through the ropes for Cenas head as Cena is kneeling by the apron on the outside. All of a sudden Cena pulls a chair from under the squared circle and levels Taker. He jumps back into the ring and makes the cover, the ref (still kind of out of it) jumps back in the ring 1, 2, 2 1/2, Taker kicks out. Cena looks around the building in total disbelief, kicks the ref right back out (without the ref seeing), grabs the chair and goes Stone Cold from Mania x-7 on Taker. Throws the ref back in for the pin, but Taker kicks out again, Cena upset and getting massive heat from the crowd lifts a life-less Taker for an attitude adjustment and the 3. Resulting in one of the most massive heel turns ever and a classic, albeit controversial Mania moment.

11th
Brock Lesnar vs Hulk Hogan
Winner: Brock Lesnar

9th
Triple H vs Ric Flair
Winner: Ric Flair

3rd
Alberto Del Rio vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Winner: Alberto Del Rio

5th
Randy Orton vs Sting
Winner: Randy Orton

8th
Biggest, Baddest Battle Royal Ever
40-MAN
Edge vs Batista vs The Ultimate Warrior vs Bobby Lashley vs Mick Foley vs The Big Show vs Andre The Giant vs Sheamus vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rowdy Roddy Piper vs The Iron Sheik vs Sgt. Slaughter vs Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs Kane vs Yokozuna vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs JBL vs Ron Simmons vs Booker T vs "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiasi vs Diamond Dallas Page vs Sid Vicious vs Lex Luger vs King Kong Bundy vs Bam Bam Bigelow vs Wade Barrett vs The Big Bossman vs Mr. Perfect vs Jack Swagger vs Paul Orndorff vs Mr. Kennedy vs MVP vs vs Jimmy Snuka vs Billy Graham vs Buddy Rogers vs Bruno Sammartino vs Vader vs Jeff Jarrett vs Goldberg
Winner: The Ultimate Warrior

2nd
Money In The Bank
Ladder Match

C.M. Punk vs Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy vs Sabu vs The Miz vs John Morrison vs Tazz vs Billy Kidman vs Justin Gabriel vs Kofi Kingston
Winner: C.M. Punk

Here's my card.

Winners are in italics.

Match #1
Hardy Boyz vs. Edge and Christian vs. Motor City Machineguns
Tables, Ladders and Chairs for the Tag Titles
Take the 2001 Match of the Year and replace the Dudleyz with the Guns. This match would be the best tag match EVER.

Match #2
Shelton Benjamin vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Shawn O'Haire
"The WWE didn't use me right!" Grudge Match
Benjamin had the athletics but couldn't get over. Kennedy got over but couldn't play the backstage politics. O'Haire had the size, look, gimmick, but never got a real shot. Who was misused the worst?

Match #3
Chyna vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Awesome Kong vs. Jazz
Women's Championship
The four most intimidating women in WWE History. Screw the Diva's title, these four are anything but Divas.

Match #4
Iron Sheik and Muhammed Hassan vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter
Yep, we're seriously doin' this.
Possibly the best heel in WWE History in Hassan teams with another massively hated heel in his prime, Sheik, in a Middle East vs. USA type showdown. Iran and Afghanistan vs. USA.

Match #5
Chris Jericho vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Dean Malenko
Intercontinental Championship
Jericho looks up to Steamboat and I feel like Malenko would be the perfect glue to hold this match together. Steamboat in his prime vs 2001 Jericho vs. 1995 Malenko. Match for the ages. And the IC Title really symbolizes the type of workers that these three are.

Match #6
Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Alberto Del Rio
Triple Threat to decide the Face of Mexico
Guerrero and Rey have history, and now Del Rio has made a name for himself in the US as a great Lucha wrestler. These three would put on a PHENOMENAL match together. Lucha Libre rules so there is no holding back.

Match #7
CM Punk vs. Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles vs. Tyler Black
Ultimate X
I wanted so badly to have Punk win this match, but AJ has the experience in Ultimate X style matches so I'm having him go over. This match would have smarks creaming in their pants.

Match #8
Mr Perfect vs. Owen Hart vs. Roddy Piper vs. Jimmy Snuka
WWF Championship Match
Arguably the four most notable names who never won the big one going against each other for the right to say that they won it. I was thinking about giving it to Curt, but he always seemed pretty content with being an upper-mid carder and putting other guys over. Snuka is the one guy who really stood out because he was probably the most over of the four in his time.

Match #9
Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair vs. John Morrison
60 Minute Triple Threat Iron Man Match
Tell me this match wouldn't be fucking amazing. The 60 Minute Man vs. The Showstopper vs. the modern version of exactly that in a 60 minute Iron Man match. Morrison is the only guy today who stands out as being able to hang with the 1993 HBK and mid-80s Flair on today's roster,a nd I wanted to have an old school vs. recent vs. completely modern style match here.

Match #10
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Scott Steiner
Steel Cage Match
Three guys who are known to have amateur influences in their in-ring product going at it in the WWE's version of "The Octagon".

Match #11
Cactus Jack vs. Balls Mahoney vs. Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Taz vs. Nova vs. 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Raven vs. Justin Credible vs. Stevie Richards vs. Rhyno vs. Terry Funk
Extreme Rules Battle Royal
These guys deserve a spot on the show, and Cactus Jack going over would just put the icing on the cake, as Mick Foley is God.

Match #12
Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Amazing Red vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz vs. Douglas Williams vs. Matt Morgan vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
I felt like we NEEDED a MitB match for the athletes and a few other guys who deserved spots on the card but wouldn't fit anywhere else. Gabriel is the best high-flyer the WWE has to offer right now in my opinion. Evan Bourne and Amazing Red are both spot monkeys. Miz/Williams/Swagger are there to ground the high fliers. Morgan and Zeke are there for some size and maybe for a low-ladder spot.

Match #13
D Generation X (Billy Gunn, Jesse James, and X-Pac) vs. NWO (Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Booker T)
Battle of the Band
I couldn't include HHH, Michaels, or Hogan in this match, as I feel they're all three above a simple faction tag match. We still get a very good representation of what these factions were and the return of both The New Age Outlaws and The Outsiders. I'm not 100% on Booker's spot, but I couldn't think of anyone better or more deserving. I did consider Rick Rude for X-Pac's spot but he wasn't around when the Outlaws were so it just wouldn't seem like DX.

Match #14
Triple H vs. Goldberg vs. Sting
I knew I wanted to do HHH vs 'Berg, I just felt like the match was incomplete by itself. Sting was the glue to hold the match together and the more I think about it, the more I feel like this match would'v been epic.

Match #15
Big Show vs. Andre The Giant vs. Big Van Vader vs. Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Yokozuna
Six Man Battle of the Giants
In his biggest (literally) test yet, Taker defends his streak against over 2,000 pounds of man in this match, successfully.

Match #16 - Main Event a
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Randy Orton vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Reptilian Street Fight
The thought of this match gives me goosebumps. Austin and Roberts already have history, 1996 KotR, and everybody and their mother tries to compare Orton to Austin. The Viper vs. The Rattlesnake vs. Jake "The Snake" in a street fight. The reptilian part is obviously just a play on the snake nicknames, but it sounds epic. "Reptilian Street Fight"...sounds like something out of a scifi movie.

Match #17 - Main Event b
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock vs. Ultimate Warrior
Last Man Standing to determine the TRUE Face of the WWE
Probably the easiest match on the card to book, let's face it, The Rock is, regardless of how long he was with the company, wrestling royalty. The way I saw this match was, if TNA (or WCW, or any other wrestling company) would sign one of these wrestlers in their prime, which would have the biggest effect? And let's face it, if WCW would've somehow signed Rocky in 1999, the war would've been over, and the result would've been opposite of what it was in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back