• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dream ALL-TIME Wrestlemania Card

Kaneanite

Getting Noticed By Management
If you could make a card using any former or current WWE superstars (I'll include TNA and WCW in this too) for Wrestlemania, what would it look like (assume all superstars are in their prime)? Let's try to keep it to 10 matches at most. Mine would be...

WWE Championship Match - The Rock v. Shawn Michaels WINNER: The Rock

I do believe this would be as great as it gets, not sure if that's even debatable but I won't act like a know-it-all and instead just say that this would be great.

WHC Match - Stone Cold Steve Austin v. Randy Orton WINNER: SCSA

Who WOULDN'T want to see this? I know people knock Orton because he only does the same moves over and over but some day idiots will learn that it's scripted that way, it's not Orton's fault, who does have an arsenal of moves more than what he shows.

WWE Tag Team Championship - The Hardyz v. Masked Kane and Mankind WINNER: Hardyz

I used to love the Hardyz when I was younger and they weren't fat and the internet wasn't around for them to show how stupid they are. I also really enjoyed Kane and Mankinds alliance just because both characters were just so unique to me.

Ladder Match - Kurt Angle v. Edge WINNER: Kurt Angle

Just two of my personal favorites.

Hell in a Cell - Undertaker v. Sting WINNER: Undertaker

We thought we might have had it this year, but who cares. I wanted to see this match when both men were at the top of their game. That'd be something.

Singles Match - John Cena v. Brock Lesnar WINNER: John Cena

Would just love to see this. Two massive superstars that both seem unbeatable most of the time.

Submission Match - Bret Hart v. Ric Flair WINNER: Bret Hart

Two of the best submission men of all time. This would be a superb match on the grandest stage of them all.

Singles Match - Triple H v. Goldberg WINNER: Triple H

I could be wrong but I believe there's some real bad blood here between these two and at one point they were both the top names of their company's (WWE and WCW).

Chris Jericho v. Dean Malenko v. Chris Benoit WINNER: Jericho

3 guys that were both pretty big on WCW and all 3 were terrific technical wrestlers and just flat out great in the ring.

Not bad....although I would've put Hulk Hogan in for Goldberg against Triple H. The Game vs the Immortal one. Just think that stare down would be a classic. Add the Dudley's to that Tag Team Championship in a TLC triple threat. You know Mankind would do it. I didn't care to much for the Hardy's but I did enjoy the Dudley's. For a Bonus and a Lot of Mayhem DEMOLITION. The original Bad Asses of TagTeam Wrestling.

Your lacking a lot of early talent. You just can't have a Dream ALL-TIME Wrestlemania Card without Hogan, Macho Man, and I even say Ricky Steamboat especially if your card involves Flair and Hart.

WWE Championship match - The Rock vs John Cena
WHC match - Stone cold vs Randy Orton
WWE Tag Team Championship match - Hardyz vs Team 3D vs Edge and Christian vs Motor City Machine Guns | TLC
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar
Triple H vs Undertaker
Big Show vs Andre The Giant
Shawn Michaels vs A.J Styles

WWE Title Match:

Randy Orton vs Stone Cold.. Winner: Stone Cold
Orton is often referred to as the modern day Stone Cold, so why not have them in a match

WHC Match
Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar ... Winner: Brock Lesnar
Both tremendous athletes, and put on awesome matches.

TLC Hardy Boyz vs E&C vs Dudley Boyz Winner.. Hardy Boyz (E&C have to lose a TLC some time)
I'd just love to see this one more time

Singles Match
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho .. Winner: Chris Jericho

I just think these 2 would put on an amazing match together.

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan vs Sting

Put the streak in jeopardy

Singles
The Rock vs John Cena Winner: The Rock

It's been teased lately but who wouldn't want to see this match? It should be the main event.

John Cena and Brock Lesnar happend at one point in 2003...
I love the idea of Rock and Michales, could have been one huge hit and I am a fan of the Angle/Edge feud myself.. I'm not so crazy about the tag match and the SCSA vs Randy Orton match, he doesn't normally do the same moves but I would like to see more of a Legend Killer vs Legend match from him in that match cause SCSA is a legend and that gimmick made Orton exciting and well hated.. Who would be a better choice to pick than SCSA to kick Orton's ass..

Main Events
Angle vs Cena (tna v wwe in steel cage)
Undertaker v Sting (who is the darkest in hell in the cell)

Uppermidcard
JoMo v AJ Styles (high flyers affair-ultimite x)
Wolfe v Barett (Brits collide- submission match)

Midcard
Santino v Eric Young (comedy match- with special ref kozlov)

Blast from the past part of the card
Barry Horowitz v Abe "Knuckleball" Swartz (Falls count anywhere)

Heat/Non-televised dark match
Josh Matthews v Jack Korpella (Announcers in a Battle rap-with the winner hosting the ppv)

"If its not broken dont fix it cause u cant fix something thats not broken and trying to fix something thats not broken is the same as breaking something that was fixed" sig

"Wow, charlton, u sure r great!""
"Lovin this guys posts for sure-the are AWESOME!"
"Charming, sophisticated and witty, to say the least!"

WWE Championship match : Hogan vs Stone cold vs The Rock vs Undertaker vs Ric Flair vs HHH - Armageddon Hell in a Cell match
Winner = Undertaker

WHC match : Kurt Angle vs Edge vs Shawn Michaels - Triple Threat Ladder match
Winner = Kurt Angle

Tag team title match : Hardys vs Dudleys vs New age outlaws vs L.O.D
Fatal fourway tornado tag TLC
Winners = Dudleys

Intercontinental Championship match
Razor Ramon vs Roddy Piper vs Bret Hart vs Chris Jericho
Winner = Chris Jericho

Ultimate Warrior vs Dave Batista
Skittles on a rope match lol
Winner = warrior

Hardcore Championship match
Kane vs Tommy Dreamer vs cactus Jack vs Terry Funk vs Sheamus
Winner = Sheamus

Battle Royal for a title shot
Macho Man vs Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Hardy vs John Cena vs CM Punk vs Ricky Steamboat vs Jimmy Snuka vs Jake Roberts vs Owen Hart vs Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero
Winner = Alberto Del Rio

Giant vs Giant match
Big Show vs Andre the Giant
Winner = Big Show

Main Event - Triple H vs The Entire Raw Roster
Triple H continues where he left off (previous match) in a gauntlet match vs the entire Raw locker room. 1 by 1 he picks 30 superstars off with ease.

Co Main Event - John Cena vs The Attitude Era
Cena makes Rock, Austin, Kane, Show, Edge, The Oddities (all at once), Droz all eat some "five knuckle shuffle" before out comes "The Game" who pedigrees him in 3 seconds for the win.

WWE Title Match - Virgil vs R-Truth
Virgil vs modern day Virgil. Both never had a title shot and both deserve it so bad. A match for the ages, this would be epic. Virgil wins with his special move "the drop kick".

Great Khali Kiss Cam - Great Khali, Santino & Kozlov.
No match needed, I just need to see the kiss cam. Khali pulls this off beautifully. Add Santino and Kozlov for extra "lol's. Funniest segment in WWE...no make that Wrestling history.

Streak vs Streak - Undertaker vs Mideon
If Mideon beats the Taker, then the Taker loses his streak. If Taker wins, then Mideon HAS TO streak. I see Taker winning this, preserving his streak and we get to see Mideon in all his glory - once again.

Diva Pillow Fight - Orlando Jordon & Mystery Partner vs Billy & Chuck
A big bed is set up in the ring. Billy & Chuck wait for Orlando and his mystery partner. Out comes Percy Watson. Percy gets the win using a foreign object (a handbag). All 4 celebrate with Naked Mideon in the middle of the ring/bed.

Dark Match - Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Just a match I have thrown in to get the crowd warmed up. Slighty.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

THE ROCK VS JOHN CENA WINNER THE ROCK

WWE HEVEYWEIGHT CHAMIONSHIP

UNDERTAKER VS STING VS BROCK VS KANE WINNER STING

INTERCONTERNETEL CHAMPIONSHIP

ZIGGLER VS THE MIZ WINNER ZIGGLER

6 MAN HELL IN A CELL

BIG SHOW VS MORRISON VS R TRUTH VS TRIPLE HHH VS SHAMEUS VS EDGE
WINNER BIG SHOW

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

EVE VS TRISH
WINNER TRISH

MANGERMENT BATTLE

ERIC BISSOIF VS VINCE MCMAHAN
WINNER VINCE

8 MAN TAG
THE NEXUS VS KURT ANGLE, BEER MONEY AND AJ STYLES

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

THE ROCK VS JOHN CENA WINNER THE ROCK

WWE HEVEYWEIGHT CHAMIONSHIP

UNDERTAKER VS STING VS BROCK VS KANE WINNER STING

INTERCONTERNETEL CHAMPIONSHIP

ZIGGLER VS THE MIZ WINNER ZIGGLER

6 MAN HELL IN A CELL

BIG SHOW VS MORRISON VS R TRUTH VS TRIPLE HHH VS SHAMEUS VS EDGE
WINNER BIG SHOW

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

EVE VS TRISH
WINNER TRISH

MANGERMENT BATTLE

ERIC BISSOIF VS VINCE MCMAHAN
WINNER VINCE

8 MAN TAG
THE NEXUS VS KURT ANGLE, BEER MONEY AND AJ STYLES
:rolleyes:

WWE Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Ric Flair
(total opposites, yet so alike, the dirtiest player in the game Vs the toughest SOB in the WWE, the texas rattlesnake Vs the nature boy, imagine the ring side intererance from arn anderson, with austin laying down a BIG stunner, and flair pocking the eyes, or a low blow!!!)

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H Vs Sting
(The icon and the game, in there prime, from illustrious back grounds, hunter hearst helmsley, the greenwich snob and the beach blonde, coming of age to become the surebral assasin and the black and white sting going one on one)

The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels
The 2 most carismatic, electrying and athletic men in the history of this spot!honestly who would you boo(rock) in this match, back and forth heel vs face, face vs heel, both men would..electrify the crowd

John Cena Vs Hulk Hogan
this would definatly be the worst of all on the card, yet it makes sense!imagine, red and yellow on one side,...and a bunch of multi colours on the other, the reactions could surpass anything and everything that has ever bin seen

Undertaker Vs Goldberg
picture it IN THERE PRIMEWrestlemania streak vs the streak, this would be massive, which would stay alive!

Submission Match
Kurt Angle Vs Bret "Hitman" Hart
(any kurt angle would do against the wwe hitman would be a classic!

AJ Styles Vs Rey Mysterio
AJ from his series with joe and daniels, and rey from his series with angle when he first arrived in the WWE, in there prime, smoking hot action!

Fatal 4 Way
WWE Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boyz Vs L.O.D Vs Stiener Brothers Vs Hardy Boyz

4 of the greatest tag teams of all time in my opinion but im sure there are plenty more people would like to put in there, there have been a few

Awesome Kong Vs Chyna
ill say it again...TNAs AWESOME KONG vs WWF I.C Champion Chyna!!!

i wanted to keep it short and simple as a dream mania card I could be here all day
Honourable mentions:
Andre Vs Big show
Kane Vs abyss
Owen Hart Vs randy orton
Macho Man Randy savage (wwe) Vs Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit Vs CM Punk (my 2 most favourite of ALL time, and was gutted when I didnt get to see there match at night of champions, due to obvious reasons)
triple threat-Eric Bischoff Vs Vince McMahon Vs Paul Heyman (winner owns the monopoly of sports entertainment)

and thats me here done ....for now!

A 17-match, six-hour monstrosity...

WWE Championship
Hulk Hogan vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Dream Match
The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

Submission Match
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart

Battle of Wrestlemania Legends
The Undertaker vs. Andre the Giant

War Games
The Horsemen (Anderson, Blanchard & Windham) vs. Evolution (Triple H, Orton & Batista)
(Ric Flair is designated as the seventh man to enter with the buildup being of who side is he on)

WCW vs. WWE
Sting & Lex Luger vs. John Cena & Randy Orton

Street Fight
Randy Savage vs. Edge
(I'd tie a storyline into this that Edge was trying to get Liz to be his new Lita, i.e. cheating ho girlfriend)

WWE Tag Team Championship
The British Bulldogs vs. The Steiner Brothers

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Owen Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

Battle of the Bad Asses
Big Van Vader (circa 1992) vs. Goldberg (circa 1998)

Mind Games
Raven vs. Jake Roberts vs. C.M. Punk

Literal Death Match
Mick Foley vs. Sabu vs. Terry Funk vs. Bruiser Brody
(the winner is the last remaining man with a pulse; special referee: José González)

Money/Dinero, Inc. vs. Beery Money, Inc.
Alberto Del Rio & Ted DiBiase vs. James Storm & Robert Roode

Tag Team Match
The Hardy Boyz vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

Battle of the Big Mouths
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper vs. "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
(loser must have Bobby Lashley do all of his talking for him for the next six-months)

Double-J Double-M-A Challenge
Jeff Jarrett vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Cruiserweight Title
A.J. Styles vs. Rey Mysterio

Best 3 out o 4 Match:Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock IV
The match where The Rock can even the odds or Stone Cold Steve Austin proove that he was and is the ultimate face of the company.

Undisputed World Heaveyweight Championship Match: Batista vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton.
Three of today's biggest stars battling it out to see who is the Undisputed Champion.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Brother's of Destruction vs. DX-Shawn Michaels and Triple H.
As far as I know this match has never happened. Greatest tag team match in WWE History.

United States Championship: MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy.
Next in line to be the top guys of the company facing off to for the United State Championship.

Intercontinental Championship Match: Submission Match: CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
Who is the better technician between the two.

Grudge Match: John Morrison vs. The Miz
Who is the Shawn Michaels and who is the Marty Jannetty.

Diva's Championship: Beth Pheonix vs. Mickie James.
Who is the more dominant diva.

Cruiserweight Championshionship:Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero.
The Return of the Cruiserweight Championship and Cruiserweight Division with arguably the two greatest Cruiserweight Champions of WCW and WWE history.

John Cena and Brock Lesnar happend at one point in 2003...

That was a different Cena though. The new Cena (er... 2005/2006ish to now) is just unbeatable, much like Lesnar was when he was on the scene.

I know I didn't include Hogan but honestly the only place I'd maybe put him would be against Undertaker at Mania instead of Sting. I'm just not a fan of Hogan, I don't know how to explain it. He really just doesn't do it for me. But credit to him because he did "it" for many people.

Some great match suggestions so far, but I've got a few of my own. Personally, my list will contains matches that never happened or the wrestlers weren't in their prime when it did.

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
Two of the greatest technical wrestler of all time

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

Stone Cold vs Goldberg
They were both Icons for their company

Undertaker vs Sting
There only a few guys who can actually challenge The Streak

Andre the Giant vs Big Show
Nuff said

A.J. Styles vs Chris Jericho

Brock Lesnar vs Dave Batista

Chris Benoit vs Dean Malenko vs Eddie Guerrero vs Daniel Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs Jushin Thunder Liger vs Ultimo Dragon

Ravishing Rick Rude vs Dolph Ziggler

Hulk Hogan vs John Cena

MCMG vs Beer Money vs Edge/Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boyz

Ric Flair vs Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Broke my own rule here

I could probabily go on, but thats good enough. The match-ups are endless.
Rock vs Cena, Lesnar vs Triple H, Stone Cold vs Hulk Hogan, Undertaker vs Andre the Giant, Bob Backlund vs Kurt Angle, Bastista vs Ultimate Warrior, Superstar Billy Graham vs Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair. And so many other I left out.

Icon v Icon v Icon v Icon

Stone Cold v Hulk Hogan v The Rock v Ric Flair

Four of the biggest names in wrestling...ever...with one aim, to settle the argument about who is the best...period.

The Gravest Streak Challenge Ever (Hardcore Elimination Chamber)

Undertaker v Kane v Abyss v Mankind v Sting v Andre The Giant

The biggest threat, under the most difficult circumstances, towards the Deadman's streak. Pitting those who have caused 'Taker the most problems in his career (Kane & Mankind) against those unknown elements who he has never faced in the ring (Abyss, Sting & Andre).

5-on-5 Survivor Series Style Elimination Tag Team Match

DX (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, X-Pac)
v
Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog, Brian Pillman)

I considered the nWo as an alternative, but there were too many incarnations of that faction so I went for these two. Add in the personal hatred that stemmed from the Montreal Screwjob, then in my opinion, this would be a better match.

6-on-6 New Gen v Legends Tag Team TLC Match

Hardyz, Dudleyz, E&C v LOD, Demolition, Steiners

6 great tag teams from two different eras of wrestling. Who would prevail...the innovative teams from the more recent era, or the sheer power of the Legends?

Viper v Snake

Randy Orton v Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Two methodical and intelligent in ring performers, with the 'do unto others' approach to the competition. Which snake would slither to the darkest depths of the pit to gain victory?

60 Minute Iron Man Match

Kurt Angle v Chris Benoit

Two of the best technical wrestlers who can win a match in an instant and in a multitude of ways. Who will reign supreme at the end of an undoubtedly arduous 60 minutes?

Two Out of Three Falls

Randy Savage v Eddie Guerrero

Two greats who can mix it up on the ground, in the air or toe to toe. Savage's infamous fiery temperament against Eddie's Latino Heat would make, in my opinion, a classic match up.

My Dream WrestleMania Card:

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
- "The Great One" vs. "The Heartbreak Kid"

Street Fight for the WWE Championship: The Miz (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship TLC Match: Edge (c) vs. Christian
- Former partners face off in their own tag team specialty match!

The Rattlesnake vs. The Viper: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Randy Orton

Batista vs. Brock Lesnar

8 Man Tag Team Match: The Corre (Barrett, Big Zeke, Gabriel, & The Chick from Wendy's) vs. The Nexus (CM Sucks, Mason Ryan, Otunga, & McGilliCutty)

The Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio

Eddie Guerrero vs. Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero)
- Vickie, you got some 'splainin to do... :rolleyes:

Submission Match: Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger
- Ankle Lock vs. Ankle Lock; Who will prevail???

Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit

The Rock vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant

Shawn Michaels vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Ric Flair vs. the Undertaker

Sting vs. Edge

Mr. Perfect vs. CM Punk

The Hart Foundation vs. LOD vs. Dudley Boyz

Roddy Piper vs. Chris Jericho

Razor Ramon vs. The Ultimate Warrior

Triple H vs. Jake the Snake Roberts

My Wrestlemania Card would go something like this:

1) WWE Championship: John Cena vs. The Rock w/ Special Guest Ref HBK
Many in the online world have said Cena should be compared to the Rock. However, we all know that the Rock is the great one and especially since his promo on Monday night, he has proved that he still has "IT". Winner: The Rock

2) World Heavyweight Title: HHH vs. Hogan

Arguably two of WWE's biggest names ever finally meet in the ring. Winner: Hogan

3) WWE Tag Team Titles: Dudley Boyz vs. Steiner Brothers vs. Legion of Doom vs. The Hardy Boyz

Four of the greatest tag teams finally meet in a tag team elimination match. Winners: Legion of Doom

4) Singles Match: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg

Austin during his prime was the hell raising SOB that did what he want, when he wanted. Goldberg was a one man wrecking crew in WCW that defeated anyone and also did what he wanted, when he wanted. It would probably be a "slobber knocker" as good Ole JR would say, but in the end I think that Austin would be able to silence Goldberg. Winner: Austin

5) Casket Match: Sting vs. Undertaker

One of the matches everyone has dreamed about for years, but now it may never happen. Well, lets take these two and finally have them meet, but let's have them face off in one of Takers speciality matches. Winner: Taker

6) 2 out of 3 falls match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko

This match happened years ago in ECW and it was their final match in ECW before jumping to WCW, but it may have been their greatest match... yet it ended in a draw. Winner: Guerrero

7) Hardcore Match: Abyss vs. Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk

Has the makings of a brutal match. Winner: Cactus Jack

8) 60 Minute Iron Man Match: Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart

Just a very good technical wrestling match. Winner: Angle

9) Andre the Giant vs. The Giant

Early in his career, The Giant was compared to Andre due to his strength and size. Let's see who the real giant is. Winner: Andre

10) Money in the Bank Ladder Match w/ the following participants:

Rey Mysterio
Kane
CM Punk
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Edge
Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam

Dream card

The Rock Vs. HBK
-its just too good. it would just be a crazy build up and better match.

Orton Vs Austin
-stunners and RKO's all over

Cena vs Hogan
-not a fan of either of them but man they would sell some shirts....yellow and purple everywhere!

Sting Vs Taker
-Its been put in my head, now i want it lol

Batista Vs Lesnar
-Another great showdown, one left as the other star started to shine.

Triple H Vs Bret Hart Vs Flair
-Wow, thats all I can say.

Jericho Vs Savage
-what great promo's these two would have.

Cm Punk Vs Steamboat

Owen Hart Vs Kurt Angle

Razor Vs Edge

E&C Vs Miz & morrison

WWE Tag Team Championship - The Hardyz v. Masked Kane and Mankind WINNER: Hardyz

I used to love the Hardyz when I was younger and they weren't fat and the internet wasn't around for them to show how stupid they are.

Their are so many thing's that piss me off about this sentence, it's almost scary....but I will keep my mouth shut, for now.
......................................................................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyhoo.....Here is one of MY dream Wrestlemania card's, just matches that I have personally alway's wanted to see.....

-"Masked" Kane vs. Abyss- I know abyss is in TNA, and hasn't really done anything that good in a while, but those these guy's are "Monster's" who wear masks. Make this a No holds barred match and this could be potentially awesome.

-The Hardy Boyz vs DX:TLC match- This is a match that I have alway's wanted to see, Personally I have alway's and will alway's be huge fan's of the Hardy's, and this match to me is just too perfect to pass up. I know it's never gonna happen now, but I can dream.....

-Kurt angle vs Jack swagger- Need I say more? It would be very entertaining to say the least.....

-The Rock vs Shawn michaels- It would without a doubt be a Five-star match, probably the Show-stealer.

-The Undertaker vs Sting- Self-explanitory.

-Sheamus vs. Brock lesnar- Think about it, both these guy's were pushed to the moon in the their first year with the company, It would be battle of the "Next big things"....

-Evan bourne vs Rey mysterio vs AJ styles- This would be a SICK and High-flying Triple Threat match.....

-CM punk vs. Rob van dam- Steel cage matchOne word......Extreme.

show how stupid they are.[/QUOTE]

Their are so many thing's that piss me off about this sentence, it's almost scary....but I will keep my mouth shut, for now.
......................................................................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyhoo.....Here is one of MY dream Wrestlemania card's, just matches that I have personally alway's wanted to see.....

-"Masked" Kane vs. Abyss- I know abyss is in TNA, and hasn't really done anything that good in a while, but those these guy's are "Monster's" who wear masks. Make this a No holds barred match and this could be potentially awesome.

-The Hardy Boyz vs DX:TLC match- This is a match that I have alway's wanted to see, Personally I have alway's and will alway's be huge fan's of the Hardy's, and this match to me is just too perfect to pass up. I know it's never gonna happen now, but I can dream.....

-Kurt angle vs Jack swagger- Need I say more? It would be very entertaining to say the least.....

-The Rock vs Shawn michaels- It would without a doubt be a Five-star match, probably the Show-stealer.

-The Undertaker vs Sting- Self-explanitory.

-Sheamus vs. Brock lesnar- Think about it, both these guy's were pushed to the moon in the their first year with the company, It would be battle of the "Next big things"....

-Evan bourne vs Rey mysterio vs AJ styles- This would be a SICK and High-flying Triple Threat match.....

That's just a sample, I can't decide on the rest....

i dont reall watch tna so will keep it to current wwe wrestlers because the likes of hogan v stone cold have been done to death and not to bothered by the stipulation/titles, let them solve themselves. this is the best card i believe vince could put on.

rock v cena
edge v christian
orton v punk
nexas v corre
miz v lawler
taker v sting??? :) (i am struggling to think of a viable storyline for taker if no sting maybe diesel as revenge for HBK)
MIB - kofi, del rio, bryan, kane, rey, jomo, swagger, ziggler
hhh v sheamus (because there is nothing else for both to do)
santino and koslov v chavo and big show as opener
awsome kong wins a diva battle royale

ithere you have it, back to a traditional wrestlemania with 10+ matches where most actually mean somthing

oh and bieber to sing the anthem - and that bloody well grates me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back