Your dream Wrestlemania 27 card

merce07

Dark Match Winner
This thread is not about criticizing the WWE for the decisions they have made. Instead just tell us what your dream Wrestlemania 27 card would be. If you dont have any ideas for that then just make your dream Wrestlemania card with any competitor from any era. I'll start:

Wrestlemania 27:

1) MITB - always exciting and a great way to start things off. Insert superstars with nothing to do here.

2) Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston (Mid card title unification match)- wrestling wise this would probably steal the show.

3) Natalia(c) vs. Awesome Kong (Divas Championship) - just seems like the best womens match to throw in.

4) Randy Orton vs. CM Punk w/new nexus - You can never go wrong with Punk. I would like to see Punk go over.

5) The Undertaker vs. Sting - A dream match plain and simple. Although wrestling wise it wouldnt be that great just seeing two legends that have never touched each other before would be amazing. The atmosphere is what would make this match.

6) Edge (c) vs. Christian (WH Championship) - I have nothing against Del Rio but this match would be legendary. It seems it may be a triple threat which I would have no problem with.

7) The Miz (c) vs. John Morrison (WWE Championship) - This would fully usher in the youth movement. These guys have a history and could pull off an amazing match.

8) The Rock vs. John Cena (Attitude vs. PG match) - what can you really say? The possibilities of this match are endless. This would be a defining Wrestlemania moment. The promos would be fantastic. PPV buyrates would be up like never before. A Cena heel turn could make it more legendary.

Thats my Wrestlemania 27 card. I think if this were the card it would possibly be one of the greatest Wrestlemanias of all time, on the anaversery of WM 17 no less. What would you guys have?

Because it's going to generate lots of spam.

This thread topic is probably written once or twice per week and always becomes a burden on the mods. No matter how much prevention we try, the thread always becomes nothing more than posters writing matches without following our spamming rules.

The Undertaker vs. The Rock

Edge and Christian vs. John Morrison and The Miz vs. the Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boys- tag team ladder match for the vacant tag titles.

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Carlito vs. John Cena vs. Chris Masters vs. Kurt Angle- WWE championship match (either Cena is champion going into the match or it is vacant)

Shawn Michaels vs. Sting

CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane- WHC match (either Punk or Batista goes into the match champion)

Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus vs. Beth Phoenix

Hardcore Holly vs. The Big Show vs. Rob Van Dam0 ECW title match (the title is vacant going into the match)

Rey Mysterio and Hornswoggle vs. Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Vader, Big Daddy V, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Zack Ryder, and Dolph Ziggler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back