• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your 3 favorite WWE/WWF Superstars of All Time

KURT ANGLE- IN MY OPINION THE GREATEST WRESTLER TO EVER LACE UP HIS BOOTS. HE HOLDS MY FAVORITE MATCH AGAINST SHANE MCMAHON AT KING OF THE RING.

CHRIS JERICHO- WHEN HE INTERUPTED THE ROCK FOR HIS DEBUT WAS ONE OF MY #1 WWE MOMENTS OF ALL TIME. HIS PRESENTS IN THE ATTITUDE ERA IS AMONG THE BIGGEST AND GREATEST OF ALL THE SUPERSTARS. O AND HES THE FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION AND THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES.

JEFF HARDY- HIS MOVE SET IS EVER GROWING AND HES AN ALL AROUND GREAT SUPERSTAR EXCEPT FOR HIS MIC SKILLS BUT HES GETTING BETTER. HE HOLDS SOME OF THE GREATEST MATCHES IN WWE HISTORY AND HAS ALMOST BEEN IN EVERY TYPE OF MATCH THERE IS, LADDER MATCH, TLC, CAGE, MONEY IN THE BANK, ELIMINATION CHAMBER, TABLES, HARDCORE, EXREME RULES JUST TO NAME A FEW IN WWE. HE HAS ALSO HELD ALMOST EVERY WWE TITLE, 2 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, WWE CHAMPIONSHIP, 4 TIME INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP, 6 TIME WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP, EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP, LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, AND WCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP. HES ALSO BEATEN EVERYONE IN THE WWE EXCEPT THE SHITTIEST WRESTLER TO EVER STEP FOOT IN THE RING JOHN CENA. THATS OK THOUGH CUZ I REALLY DONT CONSIDER HIM A WRESTLER BECAUSE HES JUST FUCKIN GARBAGE.

CURRENT 3 FAVORITE WRESTLER IN WWE
1. THE MIZ
2. WADE BARRETT
3. CM PUNK

1.HBK:He could put on a 5 star match any night and so much emotion in the ring an still go better than ANYONE else in the buisness.
2.Taker:Hes was so big doing all those amazing highflying moves an can still put on great matches.
3.The Rock:He was the most electrifying man of all time. He could get you pumped up just by him talking.

X-Pac, Albert, and Justin Credible. Why? Because I've got everything I ever wanted, and I'll never give that baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Well, maybe not my top 3, but I used to pop major for the X-Factor.

Top 3: Shawn Michaels, Rick Rude, and Steve Austin.

1. Mick Foley - This guy is my hero. Seeing him go through hell in his career gave me the inspiration to go on with my life head on and taking on the problems head on. He was also a children's person with his Mankind gimmick. When I was younger I used to lmao when he did some of his crazy things on tv wether it was McMahon in the hospital or shoving down Mr. Socko down everyone's mouth.

2. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Austin was the first wrestler I saw as I was chaning channels on USA one morning and saw WWE superstars seeing him fight HHH a couple weeks before WM14, ever since then I turned in seeing Austin raising hell making me lmao the whole night. Then when it came down to business, he did what he needed to do make sure he was on top. Also I love his feuds w/ Mcmahon and the Rock...they were classic times.

3. Randy Orton - When I thought the wwe was putting on shit for wrestling, Randy Orton kept me hooked when I was about to stop and just focus on the MEM and Tna. I became a fan of him since his feud with Mick Foley back in 2004 and ever since I became a Orton fanatic. Thank God Orton came along, otherwise the WWE would be boring as hell outside of the Nexus angle.

stone cold: he is my alltime fav wrestler because he was awsome on the mic and was probably the funniest wrestler ever. He is the one that got me interested in wrestling.There will never be another one like him

Matt Hardy:I remember when him and jeff were the hardy boyz they were my fav tag team,and even though matt aint as good now as he was then he still remains my favorite current wwe star and i have hope he will get some kind of title run in the future

The Rock: he was the most entertaining guy in the wwe and i used to love it when him and austin would be in the ring goin back and forth those were some of my favorite wwe moments.

So many to choose from there are so many of my favourites!! If I had to choose it would be

1. Kurt angle, He was awesome on the mic and one hell of a wrestler. He always knew how to cut a good promo and get lots of heat on him when he wanted to.

2.The rock, He is one of the most electrifying Superstars in sports entertainment history. He cut the funniest promos that anyone could ever see. He was hilarious how he mocked his enemies during and before the match.

3.The Undertaker, The american badass, The phenom, The lord of the darkness and the man who has gone 18-0 at Wrestlemania. He is the most respected superstar in the WWE today and is by far one of the greatest to ever step in the ring.

1. The Undertaker -- I grew up watching him since his WM debut against Jimmy Snuka and he scared the crap out of me. I saw him live three times: Against Papa Shango, right before his match with Stone Cold at Summerslam and right after he won the Royal Rumble on RAW.

2. Edge -- I saw Edge live his debut match I do believe and I have been an Edge Head since. I love him more as the prankster bad guy and good guy than what he is now, but I'm still an Edge Head.

3. Goldust (Back in the day) -- I'm not a fan of this Goldust now, but the one back in the mid ninety was a psychological master in the ring. Such a creepy bad guy and had an auroa around him very similair to Undertaker.

Honorable Mentions -- Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, D Lo Brown, JBL and IRS

Edit: OH! MABEL AND MO from Men on a Mission or M.O.M. Loved them too. So many

In order,

The Rock- This will be very obvious due to my sig and username, the guy was my idol growing up and has always been my most favorite superstar ever. He had the best promos ever and his charisma was electrifying. He weren't bad in the ring too and he could always put on a good match.

Undertaker- The gimmick is classic and is the best I've ever seen, he's also the most loyal wrestler I've ever seen working with the WWE for 20 years. He's great in the ring with plenty of signature moves and of course he had the best match I've ever seen with HBK.

Matt Hardy- My favorite tag team of all time is The Hardy Boys and of the two I've always prefered Matt because I'm an older brother myself and my younger brother always liked Jeff so it kinda fits. He had a great feud and a good match with Jeff Hardy at Wrestlmania which I was glad to see him win too.

me and mizaholic have the same damn story pretty much. I grew out of wrestling, watched the miz on Real World and his the Challenges, like him, then just came back to wrestling in 09. Thankfully i can youtube some of the 2000-2008 stuff on youtube... because i missed DX , Hogan and NWO, the rock, stone cold ALL making some kind of come back. All i know is the orange John Cena, i just seen the Rapper gimmick of CENA.... and omg he needs to go back to that! Shit was hilarious stoned.

1. Jeff Hardy/ funny to say but wehn i was little i thought he was matt and matt was jeff but whatever ha but yea jeffs always entertaing to see he probable had the best movest in wwe and was so unique and in the future his stunts he did will be classic like the one he did on orton and punk on summerslam
2. HHH/ mainly because hs funny and great on the mic and his feuds with mr.machon and orton were amazing
3.Hbk/ he left some electryfying moments in wwe and his feuds with jericho and undertaker were spectacular his match at wm26 was the best match ever in the wwe

1. The Undertaker-He's pretty damn good in the ring for someone his size and has an awesome persona that has evovled over the last 20 years and has gotten better and better every time. He's beaten them all from hulk hogan to john cena. He is the phenom.

2.Randy Orton-It doesnt matter if he's a heel or a face i always find myself rooting for orton and he has an awesome signature move with the RKO. He hits it quickly out of no where kinda like the sweet chin music or stone cold stunner.

3.The Rock- Great on the mic, Great in the ring, he's the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. He's the Great One.

1. The Rock-For promos that were incredibly funny and he was just a guy that any person could get behind no matter what. Take when The Rock was supposed to be a heel in Toronto and was burning the crap out of them the entire time. Toronto fans still cheered for him and did "Sing-Along" with the Rock

2. Eddie Guerrero-I followed his entire career during both his WCW and WWF/E days. He was the underdog the entire time and it made me want to root for him. When he won the WWE Championship, I remeber him saying during his celebration that he wasn't the WWE Champion but we were the WWE Champion. I felt that was true because his win really did feel like I won the Title with him.

3. Kurt Angle-Why is he my favorite? He says it almost every week. He "won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin' neck!" Not only that even today in his 40s he still can fight as good as his first day in WWF. I watched his most recent match with AJ Styles again and even when you look past the "this is awesome" and "this is wrestling" chants you realize that Angle is too freaking good. Someobdy once made a similarity to Couture, I definitely see it. Angle is already a legend and will be a first ballot Hall Of Famer.

Eddie Guerrero - One of the most, if not THE most entertaining wrestlers ever in my opinion. Both on the mic and in the ring he was amazing. He will always be my favorite wrestler.

Kurt Angle - Great wrestler and good on the mic, he always seemed to entertain me in some way shape or form. Didnt really watch his career in TNA all that much but i was a huge fan of his in the WWE

HBK - Like Angle and Eddie he was a great person to watch in the ring and was again great on the mic. Wish he didnt retire because he always had amazing matches weather it be house shows, raw's or smackdowns and ppv's. He always put on a show and it was great watching him

Honorable mentions - The Miz, Mr. Kennedy/Anderson, The Pope, The Rock, Stone Cold, Christian *as heel*

Ok I might be aging myself here but I have watched wrestling for over 30 years and....

1) Dusty Rhodes-he got me interested in this sport. I was a 8 year old little girl growing up in Charlotte NC when I saw him on tv with his then partner, Dirty Dick Murdock. He was what we call today a heel but he had a flare about him. I just knew he was going to be BIG in this business. I was drawn in by him. I was probably one of the few who liked him when he was a "Texas Outlaw", the team he was with Dick Murdock. I really can't put my finger on why I liked him but I just did.

2) Kane-I have been a fan of his since he ripped the door off the cage in 1997. He was big..he was strong...he was mysterious...and he was awesome. He came into the WWE and made a statement, an impact. I have been troubled by how the WWE has used him in recent years and I an excited beyond belief that he is currently the World champion. I think once Kane retires, I will probably quit watching. Right now he is the only reason I tune in to see Smackdown.

3) Ric Flair-love or hate him...He did bring this sport into mainstream. He had style and a charisma about him. He walked the walk and talked the talk. People tuned in each week just to see what he was going to do...to hear him talk about his custom made suits and his rolex watches...but he greatest achievement was his 16 world titles. He had some of the best feuds in the business...classics with Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, and a young man named Sting. He was the leader of one of the best factions in wrestling...The Four Horseman!! No doubting what he has meant to this sport.

1. The Rock: The most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment today, and I was one of the Millions and millions of the rocks fans...I loved his promos and ring work, and he ALWAYS made me feel like I had spent my money wisely on his stuff

2. Undertaker/Kane: I'm only 21, so I didn't really get to see many of the cartoonish characters, but I really like these guys

First bret hart best ever imo aweome technical abilities always marked the f out when heis music came on I'd have to watch ppv on fuzz o vision but I could always hear what was goin on I'd go crazy whenever he won his matches

Mr perfect he just screamed awesome almost if not as much as bret I always wished those two would have teamed up

Million dollar man imo best heel ever loved that laugh and the music was awesome I loved it when hed shove a cnote down his opponents throat after he beat him he should have had a couple runs as wwf champ

#1- Randy Savage, best all around performer ever, just had this conversation at work. Awesome in the ring, and could cut promos like no other, He was the rock of the 80's

#2. The Rock, His mike SKills more than made up for his ring shortcomings, and he was still Better than a lot of people.

#3 MICK Foley, what wouldn't he do if asked. Plus he looked like the common man when not gimmicked up. Plus he could do a wide range of characters and make them all believable, and sometimes in the same night.

Jeff Hardy- Sad that he left, because he'd be an even bigger star, Cena-esque

HBK- My God, now words to express how excellent he is in the ring, we all know. I am upset that he had more WWE title reigns in the 90s than in the '00's, him and Kane deserved it more than most. His one reign, to top it off, was bittersweet due to FF HHH's backstage power.

Stone Cold Steve Austin- The most influential man ever to grace the WWE. No question the best ever.

Honorable, and I mean honorable mentions-

Kurt Angle, CM Punk, AJ Styles, HHH, Jericho, Kane and The Rock.

1. Chris Jericho: was brilliant in WCW, funny as hell, put on great matches, played the wacky cowardly heel to perfection. Jumped to WWE and just grew as a performer, can go toe-to toe in the ring with anybody from Big Show to Evan Bourne. Can go mike to mike with the best ever. Heel, Tween or face Jericho is the bomb.

2. Kane: Have always loved his moveset, a big man who can fly. Big Red Monster, never spoke, can be goofy too. a true professional and just clicks for me.

3. Chris Benoit: hate what happened, loved the wrestler. Best snap suplex i ever saw. was very happy i got to see him face Booker T live here in Australia. Great technical wrestler, could fly, could brawl, could at times cut a decent promo. benoit was a reason to watch wrestling.

Honorables: DDP, Rock, Austin, Big Show

1) hulk hogan.... if anyone needs a reason.... this site exists because of him, hope that helps =)

2) undertaker... he has done more big matches than almost ANYone and has done most of them on one of the biggest stages ever

3) mr perfect, rick rude, bret hart, savage, steamboat.... cant' choose one as they all contributed to some of the best IC matches EVER\
also jake the snake with those guys

(1) Stone Cold: Austin ruled good worker best gimmick in the Attitde Era. The time Austin ran the wrestling world was the best time in the WWF and will never be replicated

(2) Shawn Michaels: HBK is a total package great worker and great on the mic i can watch HBK wrestle anyone there is or watch any HBK era be it the Rockers, HBK early Run, World Title Run. Original DX, The Return HBK was the constant performer in the WWF/E.

(3) Bret Hart: Much like Shawn i feel the same about Bret his mic skills werent as good as Shawns maybe except his heel run in 97 Bret could have a good match with anyone he stepped in the ring with.

Not gonna go into massive paragraphs, but my 3 would be:

Randy Orton...
Every storyline he's involved in keeps me gripped, he's such a good personality aswell whether he's heel or face.

The Rock...
His mic skills are amazing, everytime he's on he comes out with something brilliant, also his in ring abilty is probably second to none.

Last one would be Eddie Guerraro, RIP...
What a competitor that guy was, unbelievable guy and fantastic to watch everytime. Just wish he was still in his prime as he was just getting the really good story lines when the tragedy happend.

Just my opinion. :)

Three is hard, but............

1.) Is definately the Rock hands down. My dude could wrestle anybody and had mic skills that will unmatched.

2.) Goldberg. I know people didn't like him as a wrestle, but the dude kept the WCW up for a while and dude was just a beast and had a "i can't be beat" swagger about him.

3.)Tie between Matt Hardy and Billy Kidman. High flyers and risk takers. Those guys matches were always exciting. I loved when Billy Kidman would defend his cruiserweight championship almost every week on Nitro and hit them with tyhe Moonsault.

PAST - BRET HART for his pink ring attire and fantastic technical ability, ROCK for his brilliant promos, charisma and matches against Austin, and BROCK LESNAR, he was a freak of a specimen, so violent and a great performer for his size.

PRESENT - KURT ANGLE, who else?! Loved his debut WWE run in 2000 and the best wrestler on the planet today, MIZ, the future of the company, cuts a brilliant promo and gets better and better, SHEAMUS, basically because he is hilarious and cuts the funniest promos in WWE (but I never want him to win, strange?!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back