you fucking ******s!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

why dont you fucking give out warnings before banning everyone you morons see making a mistake? no wonder you idiots dont have enough users.....its always the same fucks in this ******ed forum making 100s of IDs because their username gets banned for POSTING, lol.........stupidity!!! nobody is ever friendly either.........this is really fucked up........every other forum gives out warnings..........its common sense!!!

who bans someone for making a thread instead of just LOCKING the fucking thing! "good job" ******s!

i hope you guys shut down.......dumb fucks!!!!

You do get warned you dumb mother fucking.....

If you wonder why everyone fights with each other cause they're sick of people like you.

um actually you stupid fuck, i just got banned without a warning..........do yourself a favor and get a gun, **** it, and shoot all that air in your fucking head........ty

Ha ha ha..... You sound like a ******** already so no wonder why you've been banned without warning.

And as for the whole me shooting myself thing.... I don't believe in suicide, it's too messy. Now how about you do me, dysturbed and everyone else on here and never return here agian.

Thank you.

The reason given by the mod that banned you was “not looking around.” That means starting repeat threads or whatever. There are in fact WARNINGS in the form of stickied threads explaining rules and zero tolerance. You obviously didn’t read that, which further goes along with your not looking around problem. With so many idiotic posters such as yourself roaming around the forums zero tolerance is best option. So yes you were warned, maybe not specifically but you were warned just like everyone else. It’s your own fault for ignoring that advanced warning.

I'll told you.... you get warned before you're banned. Now you can hear it from the man.

Dysturbed said:
The reason given by the mod that banned you was “not looking around.” That means starting repeat threads or whatever. There are in fact WARNINGS in the form of stickied threads explaining rules and zero tolerance. You obviously didn’t read that, which further goes along with your not looking around problem. With so many idiotic posters such as yourself roaming around the forums zero tolerance is best option. So yes you were warned, maybe not specifically but you were warned just like everyone else. It’s your own fault for ignoring that advanced warning.

Of course we do, he'll be back, they always come back. Unfortunately most of them aren't as kind as you upon returning and make threads like this instead.

batistav1.jpg

Because they didn't lock this, they proved a point. Admins ALWAYS have a reason to ban/give warnings and never do anything randomly. You think they like wasting they're time on insignificant little shits such as yourself? No. They truly don't. They have better things to be doing then dealing with you.

Yeah, grow up kid. (Now I finally realize what was going on all those years ago with me... Hopefully I didnt sound as bad as him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back