You Can Like Him Or Hate Him, But Does Anyone Actually Not Respect John Cena?

Do you respect John Cena?

• Yes, I respect him.

• No, I don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I respect him, he's done a lot for the company, but others have done more. Not my personal favorite though.

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't agree with the writers' decision to make me look like a fool by getting stomped on by The Rock and Brock Lesnar in two days after busting my ass for the company for 10 years.

What if he ends up beating both men in fair, one-on-one matches? I doubt you'd care then. You'd forget about the first loss, and that unimportant F5.

It amazes me how much Cena marks are obsessed with getting everyone to say positive things about him. I guess you have insecurities about how good he actually is or something because you waste a lot of time begging for people to acknowledge obvious things. Generally people don't get that caught up on things that are actually true. I don't know enough about John Cena the person to give an opinion on how I feel about him. I know he does some good things but who knows what he does in the rest of his time?

John Cena "The Guy" I've got no problems with. You can't not have respect for a guy like that. I'd actually like to meet him one day. He seems like a nice person.

As far as his character goes, Big Nick said it best. He has that edge to him now. He's not as goody-goody as he was before. He's adopting the "I really don't give a F-ck what you think about me. Imma do me" attitude.

It amazes me how much Cena marks are obsessed with getting everyone to say positive things about him. I guess you have insecurities about how good he actually is or something because you waste a lot of time begging for people to acknowledge obvious things. Generally people don't get that caught up on things that are actually true. I don't know enough about John Cena the person to give an opinion on how I feel about him. I know he does some good things but who knows what he does in the rest of his time?

Or maybe he's just curious.

But leave it to you to take a perfectly good thread idea and turn it into another direction that makes yourself sound like the only one who's "thinking outside the box."

Combine that with the fact that I'm far from a Cena mark. As I stated in the OP, I'm pretty much neutral on Cena and always have been, I don't really like him or hate him, but I did realize that I really respect him a lot both as a person and even his character as well. Which led me to wonder if anyone actually doesn't respect him, what their reason could be, because I really couldn't see a legitimate one. Hence, the thread.

But, again, FAR from a Cena mark. I mean, my name is PlayTheGame, and I have Triple H propoganda all over the place. I think you know who I'm a mark for.

Everybody in the WWE works as hard as John Cena. But Cena is hyped because he is the top guy. Every top guy of the company from Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin ,Rock, etc all worked as hard as Cena but Cena's work is hyped in order for the fans to like him.

Everybody in the WWE works as hard as John Cena. But Cena is hyped because he is the top guy. Every top guy of the company from Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin ,Rock, etc all worked as hard as Cena but Cena's work is hyped in order for the fans to like him.

C'mon, you know that's not true.

C'mon, you know that's not true.

Notice how we don't hear all that nonsense about how Miz works harder than everyone now that he isn't a main eventer? Coincidence? I doubt it. Why should I respect someone I don't really know much about?

But leave it to you to take a perfectly good thread idea and turn it into another direction that makes yourself sound like the only one who's "thinking outside the box."

Someone competently criticized me. I may have underestimated you Dman.

Obviously as a person with the work that he does and his dedication, I respect that. I don't respect some aspects of his character but it's very difficult to separate what's his and the things he's been told to talk about sometimes. Some things he called out The Rock on I thought were at best unfair and often just wrong. That and a few other things. But mostly you have to respect his work ethic and passion which are clearly evident, if they weren't he would have packed it in so long ago because those boos would sit right at the back of your throat choking you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back