YOU ALL WIN!

This, my friends, is The Repo-Man, also known as King of Yu-Gi-Oh. Also known as Jackie Williams.

He's the magical married 18-year-old who apparently has booked "shows that have sold out for NWA-Carolinas. He's also worked his way from jobber to main event wrestler, under the tutelage of Matt Hardy.

Oh, and he's the guy that made the hilarious thread "Without Jorge and Siaki, can Yang Survive?".

I'm not a fan.

Ah, so you're the poster who said I was high on cocaine or crack(I forget which one) when I made a thread about Scott Hall and X-Pac in the TNA section a while ago. I thought you had left or been perma-banned.

That's because I'm fairly certain the guy here is just taking the actual indy wrestler's name.

So...in the Carolina's there is an indy guy by the name of Stephen Murdock. He is most famous by wrestling in American Championship Wrestling (ACW) as Jacky Williams, and Champions With Attitude Pro Wrestling as Kidd Williams. He is currently 18, 19 in October. Is this the same guy, or just stealing this indy guy's name?

Wait, so he's like

jackie_moon1.jpg
katwilliams.jpg

LOL HOLY SHIT MAYBE IT IS THE SAME GUY :lmao:

If you were referring to my comment, the best I can give you is what I gave you. Search Jacky Williams wrestler and find what you will. There used to be something on Wikipedia about him but I cannot find it any more. He innovated a move named Waking Up In Vegas, a spinning back kick to the gut, followed by a knee trembler, followed by a falling clothesline. I didn't look for anything about him with IWA Carolina's though.

I know there's an indy wrestler called Jacky Williams. I even said that I think this guy is taking the dude's name in order to make his opinions seem more legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back