YOU ALL WIN!

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!

......................................................................................

A night with Stephanie McMahon... invoke your WWE title reign asap!

k9ypzq.jpg

This, my friends, is The Repo-Man, also known as King of Yu-Gi-Oh. Also known as Jackie Williams.

He's the magical married 18-year-old who apparently has booked "shows that have sold out for NWA-Carolinas. He's also worked his way from jobber to main event wrestler, under the tutelage of Matt Hardy.

Oh, and he's the guy that made the hilarious thread "Without Jorge and Siaki, can Yang Survive?".

I'm not a fan.

This, my friends, is The Repo-Man, also known as King of Yu-Gi-Oh. Also known as Jackie Williams.

He's the magical married 18-year-old who apparently has booked "shows that have sold out for NWA-Carolinas. He's also worked his way from jobber to main event wrestler, under the tutelage of Matt Hardy.

Oh, and he's the guy that made the hilarious thread "Without Jorge and Siaki, can Yang Survive?".

I'm not a fan.

So another Battlez?

I think I'll pass on a night with S. Mcmahon as Triple H would come in and do this to me.
[youtube]98fA0xQUptI[/youtube]

Lee is going to find you...

It's the Cage.

Who the fuck are you again?

Oh for fuck's sake SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I hate it when people say this! You're not better than him! Just because you don't know him doesn't mean whatever he says should be ignored. Well, OK, in this case that's an exception because it's King of Yu-Gi-Oh, but for the most part it's annoying as shit for people to come in here, say something, and for someone to say "Who the fuck are you?". Guess what, Doug, people thought that about me when you first became more active on here, and people thought that about me. EVERYONE is new at some point, and you need to make them feel welcome. Shut the fuck up, you're a FINE one to talk! You're nothing! You're worse than nothing! That's actually an exaggeration because I don't mind you! But for God's sake man SHUT UP!!

*deep breath*

:)

Did you guys know that I'm actually a 51 year old who wears face paint, and wrestles for a second rate company? You don't believe me, look at my last match against Jeff Jarrett, it's REALLY me guys....GUYS???

Truth be told, I've always found Steph to be rather attractive.No Natalya or Serena or even Beth, but still.

Seriously? Crashin Bashing again? GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! GOOD GOD. What are we 12?

Oh look! Hypocrisy!

Want to know why I just did that litle bit of Crashin Bashin? It actually has nothing to do with you. I just despise people who say "Who the fuck are you?" and yet are no more notable than the people they're saying it to. And you have a disturbing tendency to do it a lot.

You're not cool.

You're not important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back