Yokozuna vs Mutoh vs Hayabusa

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
In Team Japan's quest for their starting 5, Yokozuna (11), Mutoh / Great Muta (10), and Hayabusa (10) are ALL within arms distance of the 5th and final spot, with Tiger Mask (9) and Rikidozan (7) still in there. The winner will join Mitsuharu Misawa, Jushin Liger, Antonio Inoki, and Kenta Kobashi at the games.

Ugh Yokozuna belongs NOWHERE NEAR THIS TEAM! For the love of Christ people, vote for either Muta or Hayabusa.

I wish my votes for team Japan didn't mess things up a little.

Vote Hayabusa guys. All you need to do is read Jmt's post in that thread. I'm sure Muta would be a great choice too.

Anyone that decides to vote for Yokozuna is put immediately on my shitlist for these forums. Sure, go vote for Hayabusa. I voted for Muta myself. But voting for Yokozuna will have horrific affects on your life on these forums.

Yokozuna....really? What the hell is he going to bring to the table, there will be no squash matches going on here. Do the right thing, vote Muta.

Plus he's not even Japanese for God's sake. He's the worst choice on that entire list.

I really need to get my friend from work to sign up. Huge Hayabusa fan, and still watches nothing but Japanese wrestling.

No way Yoko should be there, and I'm not sold on Muta.

Don't hate me...I said it all through the tourney too.

Muta is the best choice of the three. He continues to have success and put on incredible matches to this day. If Hayabusa had never had his accident, who knows, maybe he would have surpassed Muta, but unfortunately he never got that chance.

Yokozuna...well, fuck you IC for including him and duping people into voting for him, you bastard. Leave the Japanese wrestling to the ROHbot smarks damnit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back