Yet Another Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Thread

Undertaker, Sting and Brock are all currently boring in everything they do and need to go away.

I don't know what people think Eva is ugly but she definitely isn't.

Women's wrestling does have a place in professional wrestling.

OK, I think we actually need some unpopular opinions: here goes

- Charlotte is the best woman on the main roster and has been for a while.

- Charlotte will have a better career than both Lynch and Banks.

- In any other era, New Day are comedy jobbers.

- Only thing Roman Reigns has going for him is a look.

- Braun Strowman will have a better WWE career than AJ Styles.

- Becky Lynch is not as gorgeous as people make her out to be.

- Brock Lesnar as a face sucks.

People that insult Justin Roberts for being sad about the Connor issue, are the perfect examples of "WWE sheep."

Justin was trying to get credit for Connor because he felt he was snubbed by the WWE.

WWE is not clearing Daniel Bryan to compete because they don't want him to eclipse Roman Reigns again. I think someone mentioned it in the LD.

Not an unpopular opinion.

John Cena wasn't competing in the mid card to give other talents a chance, but so that people remember him as a generous person, after he retires, and to make people forget how he hogged the main event spot for almost a decade. He is also giving himself time before winning the 16th world championship.

"Burn him at the stake! The phoney!"

Paige doesn't seem like a good person at all, and she isn't nearly as hot as people make her out to be.

Excuse me Don Juan. And what constitutes a good person?

Summer Rae is the best person to have as manager, after Paul Heyman.

That's why Fandango and Rusev are main eventers, right?

Having Samoa Joe claim he's leaving NXT and going to the main roster, and then issues an open challenge on an NXT Takeover with Brock Lesnar accepting would be a million times better than having Joe come on RAW and interrupt a Brock/Heyman promo confronting Brock and challenging him to a fight. First off, in NXT, we actually are guaranteed to get something that could very well surpass the best Lesnar match since his return, Lesnar and Punk at SummerSlam '13. If it's on the main roster, it'll be suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5.

There's also a great advantage to an NXT Lesnar appearance in business terms.

Having Samoa Joe claim he's leaving NXT and going to the main roster, and then issues an open challenge on an NXT Takeover with Brock Lesnar accepting would be a million times better than having Joe come on RAW and interrupt a Brock/Heyman promo confronting Brock and challenging him to a fight. First off, in NXT, we actually are guaranteed to get something that could very well surpass the best Lesnar match since his return, Lesnar and Punk at SummerSlam '13. If it's on the main roster, it'll be suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5.

I don't think Brock Lesnar could suplex Samoa Joe. He's too fat.

From my adventures to reddit and from my mod duties, there are a fair share of fans who have turned on Ziggles. Calling him dogshit isn't exactly unpopular anymore.

Justin was trying to get credit for Connor because he felt he was snubbed by the WWE.
And he should have been given credit, at least a mention. If Roberts hadn't spotted Connor and introduced him to the guys at the back, most people there wouldn't have known him.

Not an unpopular opinion.
It is. The general consensus is that Daniel Bryan is injury prone/ he had his chance and failed, the WWE doctors are trying to protect him from suffering a fatal injury in the ring, and he should forget about wrestling again and just move on.

"Burn him at the stake! The phoney!"
Ba dum tsss :drummer:

Excuse me Don Juan. And what constitutes a good person?
It's a spam thread for unpopular opinions, Diane Sawyer. Stop seeking explanations for every statement.

That's why Fandango and Rusev are main eventers, right?
Being a good manager doesn't mean you can turn anyone you touch into a main eventer. A lot of other factors come into play.

Being a good manager doesn't mean you can turn anyone you touch into a main eventer. A lot of other factors come into play.

Most fans probably view Paul Heyman as a successful manager. Maybe even the greatest of all time. And he has had a success rate of one: Brock Lesnar.

Matt Hardy is both a good wrestler and mic worker. Not as interesting as Jeff overall but he's still damn good at his job.

TNA are better at trying new things than WWE (even if they don't work out)

I'm not that invested in many of WWE's wrestler's due to the bizarre way of booking them

Generally, everything The Nasty Boys were involved with was at least entertaining, if not outright awesome.

People cant help themselves but to degrade them for lack of flippies or chain wrestling.

I think people who say they only watch Raw for x person are lying. If they aren't lying then they are incredibly dumb. You watch a 3 hour show for one person? Bullshit.

99.99% of the IWC who are interested in women, excluding those who are faithfully married and those terrified of vagina, would get with any WWE Diva. That is right, ANY WWE DIVA. For the opportunity to be associated with an industry insider and to get banged by Super Fly’s daughter, Tamina is absolutely in play.

Those who repeatedly blast any of their looks as if they are so be all end all too human sexuality and personality are complete marks. A certain look or style might not be your cup of tea but if any of them even glanced your way you’d be a sticky mess if jizz city.

Roman Reigns > everyone else from the new rising generation, so Ambrose, Balor, Rollins, KO, etc.

Nikki Bella is more interesting than any other Diva right now.

Daniel Bryan is overrated.

So is the Attitude Era.

And also NXT.

Joking about the NXT one. Wanted to have a moment there.

I think Michael Cole is a great commentator that is held back by the voices behind the scenes and JBL being more concerned about his own ego than the match at hand.

I enjoyed Chyna's reign as Women's Champion.

Pre-pipebomb, I thought CM Punk was extremely boring.

While I appreciate his contributions with his yoga, I've never cared about DDP at all as a wrestler.

Every time I see Becky Lynch, I envision her as having been created in a lab specifically to get over with guys like Milenko. Her gimmick is the personification of the juvenile tendency to mistake interests with identity. Her in ring work is mostly flavorless yogurt.

I love Bullet Club - and by extension, The Young Bucks - because they pulled off what EVERYONE has tried to do for almost twenty years.

I generally enjoy Mark Madden articles.

My first wrestling shirt was a Jericho shirt. I have enjoyed reading his books. However, I hate seeing him on TV most of the time, and this has been the case for quite a few years now.

I liked Randy Orton better before he became the Apex Predator. This is doubly true of his entrance music.

I don't hate Roman. I am honest of his weaknesses, but I don't resent his status as the heir apparent. His failings generally reflect less on him as a performer and more on the WWE's remarkable ability to have learned absolutely nothing about how to create a star despite how lucky they've been in stumbling into one money making supernova after another.

I do hate The Rock. His in ring work is best described as "Generic Samoan Move Set #5". Every Rock promo ever captures perfectly the reasons I am sometimes ashamed to say I like wrestling.

Stone Cold > Hogan.

Stone Cold is a wife-beater with a shit podcast, though.

DirtyJosé;5426053 said:
I liked Randy Orton better before he became the Apex Predator. This is doubly true of his entrance music.

Burn In My Light FTW.

The Young Bucks even with all their ripping off of other people still have more personality than a lot of other wrestlers

From my adventures to reddit and from my mod duties, there are a fair share of fans who have turned on Ziggles. Calling him dogshit isn't exactly unpopular anymore.

Dolph isn't dogshit though; this is a reaction because he failed at main event & people began to see the light. But they went too far the other way, because wrestling deals in such absolutes, fans included. However, neither is Dolph the godsend 2012 fandom thought he was. The middle ground is where he actually is: over enough and decent enough in the ring to put on a nice midcard show, be an enhancement talent, do some autographs and photos for the little 'uns ...

Also he shouldn't have mouthed off about Orton on social media. That was stupid.

- Randy Orton is one of the best performers of the past 10 years (not that unpopular on WZ, but moreso in the broader wrestling fandom)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back