• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yazmon's Official Lethal Lottery Game

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Been a minute since I did something like this, and since I'm coming back, figure the time is right.

[YOUTUBE]SH8wDkqA_50[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty simple. Pick your final 4. Only catch, you have to do it before the RP deadline. Spice it up a bit. You get a point for each guy you correctly predict.

Then, I want you to pick enough entrants to round out the field of 30. I don't know what creative plans, but let's assume no one will get two characters and no one from the WHC match enters. By my count there are 26 people on roster. Let's exclude one of Milenko's characters so 25, then the two losers of the WHC so 23. So seven names as surprise entrants. You will get a point for each correct name.

Most points wins a secret prize.

You just have to reach into my pocket to get it.

I know what's in Yaz's pocket. Be careful, people: it's very likely to be a trap.

That being said, here are my guesses.

Final Four:
  • Callie Clark (winner)
  • Ace Stevens (runner-up)
  • Tyrone Blades
  • Mark Keaton
Surprise 7:
  • Steven Holmes
  • Big Dave
  • Drake Callahan
  • Barbosa
  • Alhazred
  • SHIT
  • Austin Reynolds

I know what's in Yaz's pocket. Be careful, people: it's very likely to be a trap.

That being said, here are my guesses.

Final Four:
  • Callie Clark (winner)
  • Ace Stevens (runner-up)
  • Tyrone Blades
  • Mark Keaton
Surprise 7:
  • Steven Holmes
  • Big Dave
  • Drake Callahan
  • Barbosa
  • Alhazred
  • SHIT
  • Austin Reynolds

I love when people have more confidence in me than i have in myself.

My final 4 predictions:

1: Tyrone Blades (Winner)

2: Eve Taylor

3: Kagura

4: Triple X

No reasoning or preference , just predicting.

I fail to see how Ty is not favourite to be honest. I've not picked anyone who has a match on the card.

Blades

Tastic

Callie

Vega

I fail to see how Ty is not favourite to be honest. I've not picked anyone who has a match on the card.

Blades

Tastic

Callie

Vega

I do think the winner will be someone not in the 3 title matches this year, but there are a few guys on both sides I think have shots.

Final Four

Tyrone Blades

Titus

Vega

Jabari

I appreciate your confidence in my BBC.

Eve was a favourite for the previous Lethal Lottery and look how that turned out.

Plus, why pick a favourite when you can bet on the dark horse? If the Melbourne Cup has taught me anything, it's that dark horses make a bloody motsa!

I like how people are ignoring the "nobody from the WHC match enters and nobody has two characters" bit.

For the record my guess for final 4 with that in mind is Blades, Tastic, Keaton and Titus. With Ty winning.

I like how people are ignoring the "nobody from the WHC match enters and nobody has two characters" bit.

For the record my guess for final 4 with that in mind is Blades, Tastic, Keaton and Titus. With Ty winning.

Everyone ignores me always. I'm actually a figment of your imagination.

We also ignored the name 30 people too so

I said name 7, the surprise entrants.

I'll not be in the top 4, don't think my RP idea I've got is too great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back