Xfear walks into a bar...

the bartender cries and proceeds to reveal to fear he's fears son

and then fucks Mary McCormack, the world's hottest MILF.

plain.jpg

he gets arrested and shoots flames out to reveal he's a Dragon?

AWESOME

He rolls up a blunt, sparks it, takes two puffs and passes it to Monkey on the left, Monkey takes two puffs and passes it to me on the left hand side, I take two puffs and pass it to X on the left hand side....well you get the idea.

He rolls up a blunt, sparks it, takes two puffs and passes it to Monkey on the left, Monkey takes two puffs and passes it to me on the left hand side, I take two puffs and pass it to X on the left hand side....well you get the idea.

Please reiterate this in person, with the actual blunt there as well. it would be gooood times.

Oh yes Ty and Monkey, you know it. I'll play a Black Flag song, Ty will play a Bone Thugs song, and then Monkey will play a Toby Keith song. We'll have a fighting good time.

Turning into a dragon sounds enjoyable as well. Would I be Eternal and such?

I like it, a Punk Stoner, a Hip Hop Stoner, and a Country Stoner. This proves America truly is a burning pot, not a melting one.

Reactions: X
Oh yes Ty and Monkey, you know it. I'll play a Black Flag song, Ty will play a Bone Thugs song, and then Monkey will play a Toby Keith song. We'll have a fighting good time.

Turning into a dragon sounds enjoyable as well. Would I be Eternal and such?

No mention of C.M.? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back